Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket 2022

Comments

• Options
    Tough on Overton to be left out after that batting performance. Having him in the side really balanced the side, as otherwise we have Broad at 8...
  • Options
    That is what a review is for - to prevent an awful decision. Not so that a top order batsman can check something that might not be out when he knows that, almost certainly, it is. 
  • Options
    one big drawback to rob key being sniped by ecb... we have to listen to KP on commentary again  :|
  • Options
    one big drawback to rob key being sniped by ecb... we have to listen to KP on commentary again  :|
    Dunno why they didnt keep Nick Knight from the last test. Far better than KP
  • Options
    Dunno why they didnt keep Nick Knight from the last test. Far better than KP
    the more mercurial the talent, the worse the commentator imo. Botham was the same, i really don't miss him from commentary. 
  • Options
    Why are we spending an entire lunch break talking about Virat for the millionth time.....
  • Options
    Why are we spending an entire lunch break talking about Virat for the millionth time.....
    Meanwhile on CricIndia, sorry, CricInfo, we’ve been informed that India’s women’s hockey team are preparing for the World Cup. Like anyone outside India gives a shit.

They are set up purely for an Indian audience, have a ridiculous pro-Indian bias and they don’t even hide it.
  • Options
    Off you fuck Virat! Super Matty Pottsssssss
    I'm surprised he didn't review it
  • Options
    Absolutely stunning catch there from Billings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wish Stokes would bowl himself more.  Not as much as Flintoff bowled himself mind..... 
  • Options
    have a feeling pant is going to be a thorn in the side again... 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I wish Stokes would bowl himself more.  Not as much as Flintoff bowled himself mind..... 
    I like that he is giving the confidence and responsibility to the bowlers but there has been the odd instance where ive thought just give yourself one or 2 here. Right now they are saying the itch seems to have quickened up and got more bounce so might be worth giving himself a go as the quickest in this side.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I like that he is giving the confidence and responsibility to the bowlers but there has been the odd instance where ive thought just give yourself one or 2 here. Right now they are saying the itch seems to have quickened up and got more bounce so might be worth giving himself a go as the quickest in this side.
    There were a few times in the last 3 tests it was swinging and he didn't bowl himself, I think it's really hard for a bowler to captain themselves because they always bowl too much or too little. I think Root under bowled himself as well. 
  • Options
    have a feeling pant is going to be a thorn in the side again... 
    :<
  • Options
    There was always going to be a partnership in this innings. Not exactly a 80/5 pitch. England should be pleased with their work. Hopefully a couple of quick ones after tea!
  • Options
    So this is how NZ felt! 
  • Options
    Pant is tearing us apart here once again.
  • Options
    Getting a taste of our own medicine.

And think I was right about Leech. Last Test was an anomaly. Today he has reverted to type.
  • Options
    stokes bowling horrendously wide, root bowling a 60mph bouncer... we've lost our head a bit here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Getting a taste of our own medicine.

And think I was right about Leech. Last Test was an anomaly. Today he has reverted to type.
    As much as I agree, you can’t really judge a spinner on his day 1 1st innings return 
  • Options
    Pfft....

How come play is still going on...?? I thought the early start was because of a cross over with other matches & so play was going to end before 6pm. No  ??

I demand an inquest !!
  • Options
    Pfft....

How come play is still going on...?? I thought the early start was because of a cross over with other matches & so play was going to end before 6pm. No  ??

I demand an inquest !!
    Lost overs to rain, but you knew that
  • Options
    This has got the "plan" against Southee written all over it. 
  • Options
    Pretty bland and poor tactics so far from Eng.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    The most expensive over in Test history!

Quite unbelievable 
  • Options
    Bumrah beats Lara...for the record with the bat!
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Bumrah beats Lara...for the record with the bat!
    And Broad beats Anderson's (and Root's) worst over in history record.  So naturally they combine for the last wicket.
  • Options
    That was a grim watch this morning
  • Options
    Nice to see this test has carried on exactly how the series started all that time ago. Get them 100-5 then Pant and the tail put on all the runs. England didn't help themselves again bowling the short stuff to 10 and 11...again.