Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kurt Zouma

Just seen the video of him attacking one of his cats.

Makes me so angry. I hope West Ham have some animal loving players in the squad who feel as sick as I did watching that.

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely disgusting. Hope he is punished and they get the poor cat out of there ASAP. Another player thinking he is the bollocks and can do what they want.
  • Options
    Utter scum. 
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Just as a preventative measure, there is absolutely no need to post any video on here... thank you.
    A preventive measure for what, just out of interest?
  • Options
    I've got you 👍🏾
  • Options
    I can't bear to view any video footage but someone should call the RSPCA & show it to them.
  • Options
    Marcus Alonso literally killed a women so I wouldn't hold my breath this will have any kind of bearing on his career. 

His apology tweet is a joke as well. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another footballer in trouble over pussy. 
  • Options
    Just saw the video.  

What the hell is wrong with some people?  
  • Options
    Absolutely disgusting. Hope he is punished and they get the poor cat out of there ASAP. Another player thinking he is the bollocks and can do what they want.
    Point is why on Earth he'd want to do it.  Horrible.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    The mans a horrible c***
    Yup.  I own 2 cats myself.  Makes my blood boil.  I hope West Ham sack him and he’s prosecuted.

won’t happen of course.  There’ll be some forced apology via instagram, ‘I lost my head, I’m so sorry for my actions, I have been under a lot of pressure recently’

Anyone that can hurt an animal like that is as bad as Greenwood imo 
  • Options
    Jimmy Carr's troubles suddenly disappeared.
  • Options
    I doubt it's a sackable offence, unless your job is cat/animal related.
  • Options
    Evil c**t, I hope West Ham get rid but he will no doubt get away with it
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    The message is a measure to prevent anyone from posting the video on here. None of us need to see that kind of content here. I'm sure, if it's doing the rounds, it can be viewed (I personally won't be seeking it out) elsewhere.
    Good point. 
  • Options
    I think it can be.  I believe there's been cases where a firm can get rid of someone if that person's ongoing employment would be damaging for the firm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Utter shithouse of the highest order, complete coward and a bully. Football will do what it does though, it will forgive, he won't get sacked because a club with a lower sense of morality will sign him up. 

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Stuff like this makes my blood boil. An innocent little cat being treated like this:
    A fitting punishment would be a hard kick in Zouma’s balls, take the cat away from him and cancel his West Ham contract. I understand that the first point isn’t possible, but surely West Ham would cancel his contract and the authorities ban him from having pets.
    Fucking scumbag!

EDIT: Apologies reg. the balls kicking comment - I obviously don't condone violence.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Utter shithouse of the highest order, complete coward and a bully. Football will do what it does though, it will forgive, he won't get sacked because a club with a lower sense of morality will sign him up. 

Begs the question "What are the rules in this post-Christian 21st Century morality?" 

It seems noone really knows. 

I like to think noone on these pages would ever do things the likes of Mendy, Zouma, Greenwood et al do/done/did. And seem to laugh at too. 

But these things don't START with torturing animals, beating up and sexually assaulting young women. 

These are outward behaviours (and probably regular behaviours too) reflecting their inner distorted thoughts that they believe are normal and acceptable.  

We kid ourselves if we think by outlawing racist words from the terraces we have defeated hatred. If we prohibit the use of anti-LGBT expressions we have defeated hatred. And if we no longer condone any offensive terms towards women we suddenly create a loving ordered society where men and women can attain their highest most noble selves and we have relegated mysoginy to the history books. 

It's utter rubbish. We merely eject those from the ground who openly reveal the contents of their hearts in song. What about the many people who also share their expressions but are "wise enough" to keep quiet? Aka "clever enough to go undetected". What therefore has changed? 

We have merely reminded people there are things we are not allowed to say in public anymore. But that doesn't change anyone. 

By all means do all these polite expressions and yes, courtesy is a dying art in this age but don't expect it to actually stop the Mendys, Zoumas, Greenwoods from causing absolute misery to others. (And to animals)

This new morality is not morality at all. It is a la carte Morality where we pick this issue and choose that moral issue but it isn't morality..It leaves plenty of room and acceptable room for people to be completely immoral. Evil in fact! And Mendy, Zouma and Greenwood have found that loophole in our fake new morality.  

• Options
    cabbles said:
    J BLOCK said:
    The mans a horrible c***
    Yup.  I own 2 cats myself.  Makes my blood boil.  I hope West Ham sack him and he’s prosecuted.

won’t happen of course.  There’ll be some forced apology via instagram, ‘I lost my head, I’m so sorry for my actions, I have been under a lot of pressure recently’

Err, what?
  • Options
    I think it can be.  I believe there's been cases where a firm can get rid of someone if that person's ongoing employment would be damaging for the firm.

100%. The disciplinary charge would be 'behaviour likely to bring the company into disrepute'.

Gross misconduct and therefore a dismissal offence.
  • Options
    Disgusting.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    JaShea99 said:
    cabbles said:
    J BLOCK said:
    The mans a horrible c***

Err, what?
    What he is saying that the behaviour that piece of shite Zouma was happy to be filmed doing is bullying, controlling, abusive and those who exhibit this sort of sadistic behaviour to defenceless animals will do the same to people. 
    I see. I thought he was comparing animal abuse to rape for a second there.