Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kurt Zouma

Comments

• Options
    The act itself is just plain c*ntish, and he should be dealt with by the old bill or whatever governing body is appropriate. 

But to be this stupid and have it filmed, what a 42 carat plonker the geezer really is.
  • Options
    If anyone can post a video of Zouma and his shitstain brother getting a proper kicking, I will be happy to watch it on a loop.
  • Options
    Zouma starts for West Ham tonight 
  • Options
    o god, he's about to become the most booed footballer in recorded history
  • Options

I hope he breaks his f**king leg
  • Options
    Incredible really, shall we fine him or suspend him for a couple of games whilst we decide what to do? Nope let's play him at the earliest opportunity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big call from Moyes there!, probably starting as part of his punishment 

he’s gonna get some stick that’s for sure 
  • Options
    Looking at a few social media posts more than a few Wet Spam fans see no issue with him playing. I wonder if these people would walk past a bloke booting a cat or dog in the street and think nothing of it. I doubt it.

More proof that some football fans don't really care what a player does as long as he is good at kicking a football. Shame on West Ham too for picking him.

Hope the bulk of the crowd let Zouma know exactly what kind of person he is.
  • Options

I hope he gets a lot of stick. Happy to see people chucking bottles at him.
  • Options
    Dumbfounded by that decision from Moyes. Beyond idiotic in my opinion.
  • Options
    Proper odd decision that, stunned to see him start.  
  • Options
    Just like the owners of Raith Rovers, Moyes will simply say it is nothing to do with football. Will all be forgotten in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Classy from the spammers. Hope he gets stick from all sides of the stadium.
  • Options
    Being cruel to animals often points to deep seated psychological problems.
    Do hope he gets a roasting from the crowd tonight
  • Options
    I’m absolutely appalled by this.
    🤬
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sick decision.
    FFS.
  • Options

I hope he gets a lot of stick. Happy to see people chucking bottles at him.

As long as the're not full of chilledSpanish Rosada :)
  • Options
    Morality in football left long ago. With the vast amount of money involved, results are all that matter. Drop Zouma for a poorer player and lose the game? No chance. 
  • Options
    Moyes summing up West ham's feelings in his pre-match interview there. Zouma is playing because "he's one of our better players"
  • Options
    Take a studs-up that shatters your ankle, never play again. Karma.
  • Options
    Shouldnt be surprised

The moment Derby sacked Richard Keogh for being a passenger in that drink driving incident, whilst keeping Lawrence and Bennett is proof that morality in Football has long gone - West Ham arent just going to write off £29m to keep everyone happy.

They'd need to start losing Sponsors etc. before that happened.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Morality in football left long ago. With the vast amount of money involved, results are all that matter. Drop Zouma for a poorer player and lose the game? No chance. 
    I agree with the lack of morality in football, but football is a business, and premier league teams are brands, this damages West Ham’s brand (appreciate not to the level of Arsenal/Man Utd etc) which is bigger than a league match against Watford, to me you it makes it even stranger to start the guy without considering the moral side of things.
  • Options
    Shouldnt be surprised

The moment Derby sacked Richard Keogh for being a passenger in that drink driving incident, whilst keeping Lawrence and Bennett is proof that morality in Football has long gone - West Ham arent just going to write off £29m to keep everyone happy.

They'd need to start losing Sponsors etc. before that happened.
    True but you would think they're sensible enough to drop him for a couple of weeks before it dies down. To play him on the day he's the biggest story online is just sticking two fingers up at morality.