Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kurt Zouma

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:
    West Ham have this morning come out and clarified their version of events 1 - It never happened 2 - It happened but no one told them 3 - He kicked the cat but he never meant to 4 - No one told them kicking a cat was animal cruelty
    5- They couldn't give a stuff...total arseholes the lot of 'em
  • Options
    I wasn't going to look at the video but my husband found it and showed it to me.  I am horrified by what I saw, not only was the actual act despicable, but to actually have it videoed and for there to be a row of laughing emojis at the bottom of the video is unbelievable.

Zouma should not be playing for West Ham and must be made an example of. West Ham should have done what Man Utd have done with Mason Greenwood and stopped him training and playing. Violence towards animals is just as bad as violence towards people.

No, it is absolutely not.

• Options
    West Ham summed up in a nutshell, hate their fans and the club and even more now. How can you play someone who has been an absolute prick and assaulted an animal?!!! If it was a child/woman? delete where applicable would they still follow the same line? 

Disgusting! 
  • Options
    West Ham summed up in a nutshell, hate their fans and the club and even more now. How can you play someone who has been an absolute prick and assaulted an animal?!!! If it was a child/woman? delete where applicable would they still follow the same line? 

Disgusting! 
    F*** knows what else he has done. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    seth plum said:
    bobmunro said:
    I wasn't going to look at the video but my husband found it and showed it to me.  I am horrified by what I saw, not only was the actual act despicable, but to actually have it videoed and for there to be a row of laughing emojis at the bottom of the video is unbelievable.

Zouma should not be playing for West Ham and must be made an example of. West Ham should have done what Man Utd have done with Mason Greenwood and stopped him training and playing. Violence towards animals is just as bad as violence towards people.

I understand why you might state that violence towards animals is not as bad as violence towards people.
    There are many who might say it’s not the same thing, which is understandable given desired diet, but if Zouma went off on one at home and was filmed kicking his wife, children, dog and cat all in one session surely the viciousness of intent and action would be the same thing?
    You don’t agree with my perspective sure, but there are many people who would say the violence is the same, maybe even worse if it is towards an animal like it would be if it was violence towards a child.
    I would suggest that treating an animal the way Zouma has done is indicative of a susceptibility towards domestic violence too. I wonder how many degrees of separation there are between a man like Kurt Zouma and Mason Greenwood.

Correct - we don't agree.

That in no way diminishes my revulsion at what Zouma did, but I place human life above all other life forms - and diet has fuck all to do with it.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    bobmunro said:

I understand why you might state that violence towards animals is not as bad as violence towards people.
    There are many who might say it’s not the same thing, which is understandable given desired diet, but if Zouma went off on one at home and was filmed kicking his wife, children, dog and cat all in one session surely the viciousness of intent and action would be the same thing?
    You don’t agree with my perspective sure, but there are many people who would say the violence is the same, maybe even worse if it is towards an animal like it would be if it was violence towards a child.
    I would suggest that treating an animal the way Zouma has done is indicative of a susceptibility towards domestic violence too. I wonder how many degrees of separation there are between a man like Kurt Zouma and Mason Greenwood.
    It's always worrying if people abuse animals and you do wonder what their psychological makeup is.

West Ham's response is appalling - they might as well have said 'we don't give a shit'. There was no excuse for playing him last night - no morality on show.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    West Ham have this morning come out and clarified their version of events 1 - It never happened 2 - It happened but no one told them 3 - He kicked the cat but he never meant to 4 - No one told them kicking a cat was animal cruelty
    5 - the cat never existed. 6 - the cat existed but was not in the box.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    seth plum said:
    bobmunro said:

That in no way diminishes my revulsion at what Zouma did, but I place human life above all other life forms - and diet has fuck all to do with it.
    I am not suggesting you’re not as appalled as everybody else about what Zouma did.
    My post was about how different people might view the sanctity of life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
     Zouma's Cat will become more Famous, No infamous than Schrödinger's cat. Biggest difference is most of you chose to watch the footage of the Cat abuser; With Schrödinger's Cat we are left to ponder ?

• Options
    edited February 2022
    I'm not a cat lover, I request they leave my Garden on the rare occasions they enter, I do this by yelling or for a repeat offender will have a deterrent; a half bucket of water. This is because of my love of small garden birds who can frequent my garden and relax because Cats will trophy hunt and take to their owner. 

Despite this I believe Kurt Zouma and his  Brother, are low life if they feel this was entertainment. 

• Options
    Bang out of order this, respect from a dog fan #UTD
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    bobmunro said:
    seth plum said:
    bobmunro said:

I am not suggesting you’re not as appalled as everybody else about what Zouma did.
    My post was about how different people might view the sanctity of life.
    I'm with Seth on this one. Not digging at Bob BTW. 

Abuse of a tiny little creature that cannot understand the attack and has no way of stopping it could be interpreted as worse than attacking an adult human who in theory has the recourse to the law or often to escape the abuse. 

I understand that all the people who have committed mass murder at schools in the USA have a history of animal cruelty and abuse.

Even if some people don't see animal abuse as important as human abuse, I believe its in all of our interests to treat such cases with concern for what direction the abuser is heading. 

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with what you (or Seth) is saying - my response was to a claim that violence against animals is as bad as violence against humans. I fundamentally believe that not to be the case.
  • Options
    Never had this much outcry when Nicky Baily kicked his cat, mind you............................it's not landed yet.
  • Options
    Too much fucking money and too much fucking time on his hands.  Complete c*nt. I hope the RSPCA charge him.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never had this much outcry when Nicky Baily kicked his cat, mind you............................it's not landed yet.

He probably missed.
  • Options
    As a cataholic(I have 3 all strays)I would like to stick this bullying shitbag in a cage full of hungry lions.Agree the offence is not as serious as the Greenwood accusations,but the principle is the same,look at me,I can do or take what I want and no one can stop me.Also note they  are designer cats,2k a pop,no common old moggy good enough to feel my boot up its arse.Never doubted he would not be dropped by West Ham.Still no doubt the full force of the law will soon intervene.
  • Options
    Was it John Pearson who killed a neighbours cat?
  • Options
    Stop this or we will get around to why Derek Hale's was called Killer !
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    bobmunro said:

Yes it bloody well is. You kick my dog, it's just as bad as kicking one of my children, and either way I'll be aiming to make sure you can never have children of your own once I'm done with you. 
    The comparison just doesn’t need to be made, in my eyes kicking a human is worse than kicking an animal (realise I’ve just made the comparison) but obviously some see their pets as their children so who am I to judge.

There’s no need to make such comparisons, can’t we all just agree it’s very bad and deserves punishment.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    bobmunro said:

Yes it bloody well is. You kick my dog, it's just as bad as kicking one of my children, and either way I'll be aiming to make sure you can never have children of your own once I'm done with you. 
    whilst I fully understand and respect animal owners feeling that way about their pets (and I do believe they're part of the family), i agree with bobmumro, it isn't the same thing.

it would be far worse if he was getting videoed volleying a child across his kitchen