Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kurt Zouma

Comments

• Options
    I would have so much respect for West Ham if they did cut ties with him.  He’s broken the law and the punishment is an unlimited fine or up to 6 months in prison.  

I haven’t a clue what Zouma’s contract includes when it comes to gross misconduct, but surely this is covered.  

• Options
    You do have to salute the foresight of our ancestors.

In highly religious 1824, when because there was so much Christian observance in this country there was no animal cruelty, they set up the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

Now, nearly 200 years later, animal cruelty has finally begun in this, the post-Christian 21st century.

Or maybe people trying to shoehorn their nonsense into every debate just don't know what they are taking about, have no perspective and no understanding of confirmation bias.
    The highly religious medieval times were famously extremely civilised and not cruel times. 
  • Options
    I see from a report that it was a Bengal cat.

How about shoving the coward into a Bengal tiger enclosure for a few minutes to see how he gets on.
  • Options
    Professional footballer being a cnut.....shock horror 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't bear to view any video footage but someone should call the RSPCA & show it to them.
    They're investigating it already. 
  • Options
    Watched it. What a vile human being. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    I would have so much respect for West Ham if they did cut ties with him.  He’s broken the law and the punishment is an unlimited fine or up to 6 months in prison.  

I haven’t a clue what Zouma’s contract includes when it comes to gross misconduct, but surely this is covered.  

They have already said they will be dealing with it internally.  Sounds like a slapped wrist not a lot else to me.  No way will they cut ties with him I am afraid.
  • Options
    The Met Police have announced they won't investigate. They don't seem to investigate very much those guys.
    Sometimes I wonder what they actually do. 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Carter said:
    JaShea99 said:
    cabbles said:
    J BLOCK said:
    The mans a horrible c***
    Yup.  I own 2 cats myself.  Makes my blood boil.  I hope West Ham sack him and he’s prosecuted.

won’t happen of course.  There’ll be some forced apology via instagram, ‘I lost my head, I’m so sorry for my actions, I have been under a lot of pressure recently’

Anyone that can hurt an animal like that is as bad as Greenwood imo 
    Err, what?
    What he is saying that the behaviour that piece of shite Zouma was happy to be filmed doing is bullying, controlling, abusive and those who exhibit this sort of sadistic behaviour to defenceless animals will do the same to people. 
    I see. I thought he was comparing animal abuse to rape for a second there.

I mean... Both are morally wrong, evil acts and illegal... 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    The Met Police have announced they won't investigate. They don't seem to investigate very much those guys.
     I saw that and it is likely because the RSPCA has taken lead on this one. The inspectorate will now build a case and the police will simply support the investigation as required. 

I do agree though, the met are one of the weirdest services in the UK in that they rarely seem to investigate crimes where the evidence is right in front of their eyes. 
  • Options
    Couple of bricks should do the job, and I don't mean the cat.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Nothing will happen to him. No chance West Ham bin him off. Scumbag of the highest order.

Imagine he will get the Ronaldo treatment after the 2006 world cup where he will get abuse up and down the country. 
  • Options
    Ex-Arsenal Sex Pest on Monday...
    Chelsea Racism Pay out on Tuesday...
    West Ham Cat Abuser on Wednesday...

Blimey, Craig David is going to have his work cut out with that!

In all seriousness, jeez.  As an owner of cats, I'm sickened.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Carter said:
    JaShea99 said:
    cabbles said:
    J BLOCK said:
    The mans a horrible c***
    Yup.  I own 2 cats myself.  Makes my blood boil.  I hope West Ham sack him and he’s prosecuted.

won’t happen of course.  There’ll be some forced apology via instagram, ‘I lost my head, I’m so sorry for my actions, I have been under a lot of pressure recently’

Anyone that can hurt an animal like that is as bad as Greenwood imo 
    Err, what?
    What he is saying that the behaviour that piece of shite Zouma was happy to be filmed doing is bullying, controlling, abusive and those who exhibit this sort of sadistic behaviour to defenceless animals will do the same to people. 
    I see. I thought he was comparing animal abuse to rape for a second there.

I mean... Both are morally wrong, evil acts and illegal... 
    Well obviously.
  • Options
    I doubt it's a sackable offence, unless your job is cat/animal related.
    I think it can be.  I believe there's been cases where a firm can get rid of someone if that person's ongoing employment would be damaging for the firm.
    There is absolutely no way West Ham are going to sack a player they paid over 20mil for just last summer for kicking a cat. 

That's the trouble with the sums involved in football. Zouma might well be damaging his employers reputation but with the money he's cost them, they cannot afford to just dismiss him. 
  • Options
    I doubt it's a sackable offence, unless your job is cat/animal related.
    I think it can be.  I believe there's been cases where a firm can get rid of someone if that person's ongoing employment would be damaging for the firm.
    There is absolutely no way West Ham are going to sack a player they paid over 20mil for just last summer for kicking a cat. 

That's the trouble with the sums involved in football. Zouma might well be damaging his employers reputation but with the money he's cost them, they cannot afford to just dismiss him. 
    100%. Will take him out the side to wait for the story to blow over and will bring him back in. 
  • Options
    Wet Spam have condemned it apparently and will deal with it internally.

So a fine of a week's wages, maybe. 
  • Options
    As Simon Jordan said on Talksport this morning, what will be more damaging for West Ham is how are they are seen to be dealing with it.  An 'insider' has already come out and said Zouma is upset, remorseful and he will be fined with the sum going to the RSPCA.  Is that enough?

No matter how WHU handle it, he's now opened himself up for a world of abuse from the terraces.  No one is going to let him forget it, are they?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

They have already said they will be dealing with it internally.  Sounds like a slapped wrist not a lot else to me.  No way will they cut ties with him I am afraid.
    Disgusting.  Given their owners I am not surprised.  Sullivan, Gold and Brady are all bent.

He’s not remorseful.  He’s sorry he got caught.  Only a complete sicko does it, but not only that, films it.  Re-education is too good for him.  Punishment is needed here.  Proper punishment 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    cabbles said:

Disgusting.  Given their owners I am not surprised.  Sullivan, Gold and Brady are all bent.

He’s not remorseful.  He’s sorry he got caught.  Only a complete sicko does it, but not only that, films it.  Re-education is too good for him.  Punishment is needed here.  Proper punishment 
    Maybe see how he gets on with a (hungry) tiger?
  • Options
    Just seen the video of him attacking one of his cats.

Makes me so angry. I hope West Ham have some animal loving players in the squad who feel as sick as I did watching that.

I've seen the video and it is disgraceful.

West ham need to terminate his contract.

He is a famous footballer. Young West ham fans are supposed to be looking up to him.

Based on his behaviour, I believe he is a beyond arrogant, potentially dangerous person. Not a family man at all.

He probably didn't think he was doing anything wrong.