Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Bolton Wanderers v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 8 February 2022 : 8pm KO

Comments

• 42' Trafford buys another booking as Gilbey is next to knock the keeper over. #bwfc 1 #cafc 0
  • At least this means we're going to take Gilbey off immediately 
  • edited February 2022
    Sorry but whats the difference between that on Trafford compared with the first Wimbledon goal on Saturday l
  • I would like to see Leko on for Mathews, if we keep this line up we won't get back in it
  • We look woeful. Defending worse than Saturday.  Absolutely no threat upfront. Don't understand how we think Burstow is a good idea on a Tuesday night at Bolton against 3 giant centre backs.
  • Literally all the tactical fouls that go unpunished. Then we get two bookings for shit like that.
  • Chunes said:
    Charles is quality. 
    And he only cost them £300k.
    He doesn't want to leave the North West or I'm sure we would've been right in for him.

Clubs he's signed contracts with: Blackpool, Fylde, Fleetwood, Southport, Accrington, Bolton
    What’s wrong with him? It worked for Kirk….
  • Cheap booking from Gilbey.
    Shut the fuck up Alex and get playing.
  • Jesus we have some bloody awful players. Saying that, so do Chelsea.
  • Sponsored links:

• This is quite possibly the worse half of football if you can call it that I’ve ever seen 
  • Typical game where only the team in red can get cheap bookings!! 
  • Where's Gunter!
  • Famewo made a mistake, but he’s still a decent player at this level.  We are an average L1 mid table side, and we are lucky to have had him at times this year.
  • Let's get to ht just a goal down. Maybe JJ can work some magic. Blimey we need it. 

• YELLOW CARD: Alex Gilbey is booked for kicking the ball out of @Jamestrafford6's grasp.
  • RoanRedNY said:
    Famewo made a mistake, but he’s still a decent player at this level.  We are an average L1 mid table side, and we are lucky to have had him at times this year.
    He's made 5 dangerous mistakes in this half!
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Famewo proper shite today.
    Showing exactly why we shouldn’t sign him. 
  • Have these lads ever played together before
  • If ever a side needed a good old fashioned half time bollocking it's this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Vote now

Burstow is simply gonna go through the motions for the remainder of the season - he’s already on the beach - zilch, zero, nothing going on 
  • In some games Famewo looks like Booby Moore.

In others more like Dudley Moore.
    Booby Moore is sadly how he's playing tonight
  • Famewo finally does something right and Morgan's offside 
  • I am getting the feeling that we are inconsistent rubbish this season. 
  • Can't wait for half time, what a crap first 45 mins.. Bolton haven't created anything really, but are well on top and look comfortable. We don't look like we're going to create anything and we're constantly shitting ourselves at the back. 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    This is quite possibly the worse half of football if you can call it that I’ve ever seen 

You not been watching Charlton for long ?
  • Tbf to Bolton - they’re playing pretty well, giving us nothing in midfield 
  • That looked like a very fine line? CB was inline.
  • RoanRedNY said:
    Famewo made a mistake, but he’s still a decent player at this level.  We are an average L1 mid table side, and we are lucky to have had him at times this year.
    He’s shit with moments of reasonableness
    1. 43'

Post update

Offside, Bolton Wanderers. Kyle Dempsey tries a through ball, but Dion Charles is caught offside.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!