Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 26th February 2022

Comments

• Options
    Jacko rewarding players for their brilliant performance against MKD...
  • Options
    What a shit side that is
  • Options
    How bad does Matthews have to be before he is dropped? Whoever plays on the left for Weds must be laughing he bollocks off at the moment.
  • Options
    If JJ has time called on his time here I honestly think he will learn a massive lesson. He is pinning his Hope's on players that have shown repeatedly that 70% of the time they just either cant be arsed or are not good enough. If as I suspect we see yet another piss poor performance there will be growing calls for him to go. I honestly think people would cut him more slack if he played some U23 players ahead of the usual suspects who hopefully wont but almost certainly will disappoint again
  • Options
    Dropped one of my lads of  early this morning at the travellers rest in Bexleyheath , recognised quite a few lads that used to play football in the Kent league , Do not expect a win , but a decent performance, and effort! Some of those lads going are not shy in giving there opinion, apparently 40 going
  • Options
    I can't even be bothered to watch the pre show.  This match is half an hour from my house and never even considered going.  Sad, sad times. 
  • Options
    Gunter and Matthews 

Two reasons to go to bed early. 

Nite  nite.  
  • Options
    Good to see Jacko interview and can't help but bring up that free kick up there that helped us to a good 0-1 win, he did the Sheffield double of course when he repeated that kick V United at The Valley, how we need that sort of performance today..
  • Options
    edited February 2022

Oh cool, no thanks. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sunny in Sheffield. Was hoping for a deluge of biblical proportions so that the game might be postponed or abandoned after 1 minute
  • Options
    Bannan’s going to have fun against that team, especially our right side.
  • Options
    Might as well get the boots on Jacko...
  • Options
    As much as i'd love to spend the afternoon following this... looking at the team sheet I think i'll give this one a miss thanks. Feel sorry for anyone who has travelled up. Rubbish players, playing rubbish and keeping their places. If Jacko isn't going to try why the fuck should we? 

Football free weekend for me I think have fun everyone.
  • Options
    Same formation that doesn't work at all.
    Can't see us getting anything today.
    Apart from a good hiding.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Bannan’s going to have fun against that team, especially our right side.
    Matthews to find his inner Holmes-Dennis... 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Bods64 said:
    Sunny in Sheffield. Was hoping for a deluge of biblical proportions so that the game might be postponed or abandoned after 1 minute
    Oh ye of little faith...we will be fine won't we,.. hang in there a win is coming.. B)
  • Options
    Just remember it is not Jackson’s fault.
    What ever the score may be
  • Options
    Uninspiring line up.....

....so we'll probably win this with a rather lucky 0-1 win.

Stockley finishes after a slide-rule ball from Fraser with just 4 minutes left of the 90.

Mystic Davo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or Gallen's 😬😬
  • Options
    Good to see a re-run of the ball boy man of the match performance from Tuesday, well done lad.. B)
  • Options
    I can only assume that JJ has been told he is here next year as if not he isnt doing much to ensure he is.
  • Options
    Stockley only trained Thursday and Friday..... 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    boggzy said:
    What message does it send, when Matthews (who clearly doesn't care) keeps his place despite getting beaten (and being bone idle) time and time again?
    Totally agree - how on earth is Matthews playing - the bloke can’t defend and has no interest on being on the pitch - he must have something on JJ as nobody this bad could be picked again !!! 
  • Options
    The injury situation might not be, but the team selection & formation is.
  • Options
    Dreadful line up. Not that we have a massive amount of alternatives of course but I’d rather see a couple of kids than play our two ageing Welsh wonders. Couldn’t care less if we win or lose this I’m afraid. I hate to say that but it’s where I’m at. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Osei Sankofa’s brilliant.
  • Options
    Never remember such pessimism before a ball even been kicked 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!