Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 26th February 2022

Comments

• Options
    Again, Minto and company agreed that we must not concede an early goal
  • Options
    Kin ‘ell … it’s gonna be a long afternoon 
  • Options
    The apathy I feel towards this charlton team is the worst thing. Can’t even be bothered to care when we concede now
  • Options
    Shit team
    Shit performances
    Shit service

Why oh why do we keep doing it to ourselves 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Any chance we could try any other formation at all? 
  • Options
    1. 8'

Post update

Jack Hunt (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 8'

Post update

Foul by Elliot Lee (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    Lol glad I'm in the Cotswolds and can't follow the game today, popped on to see the lineup and we're 1-0 down already
  • Options
    Real car crash football - this team are a disaster.
  • Options
    1. 8'

Post update

Foul by Jordan Storey (Sheffield Wednesday).

2. 8'

Post update

Elliot Lee (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    don’t worry the good old Charlton way, we fight back!!!,,, oh hang on that’s the old days. Hoped we’d get a 0-0 for a point. Game over gutless performance incoming!!. 
  • Options
    I'm going back down the allotment.
  • Options
    Booooooooooooo!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    We have had managers that know Charlton inside out Bowyer and now Jackson. If the managers are not given the proper tools for the Job .you must point the finger else where.
    The buck stops At Sandgaards door.
    I keep seeing this but what does "knowing Charlton inside and out" got to do with the here and now?

Pick a team, prepare them properly.  It's got bugger all to do with anything that happened 6 months no, 6 years ago or any other time.

I agree that they don't/didn't have the tools but neither did Adkins, Parkinson and countless others.... 
    everyone was calling for Jackson to become manager.Now he is not doing the job correctly,according to some people.
    x
    The owner has put the wrong people in.
    I am not talking about Jackson as the wrong person.
    Good luck Jacco you will need it.
  • Options
    Whelp this is gonna be a long one. But I really. Like the black shorts with red tops. No idea why we do it given Sheff Wed have black shorts. But hey, I'm here for it. 
  • Options

Surely they can’t be allowed to play two people in goal coming?
    Why... Will it overly matter? 
  • Options
    I might go watch the news instead…. less depressing. 
  • Options
    1. 10'

Post update

Offside, Sheffield Wednesday. Jordan Storey tries a through ball, but Jack Hunt is caught offside.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I missed the first goal but we look truly lost today.. Given how we've reacted to going a goal down recently, it feels like game over already. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    The big question now assuming we don’t turn this around is will JJ make it until the end of the season.
  • Options

Surely they can’t be allowed to play two people in goal coming?
    Bit stupid on there part, we don’t shoot so they didn’t even need one!!!!
  • Options
    Pitch looks like Mars
  • Options
    1. 11'

Post update

George Byers (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 11'

Post update

Foul by Elliot Lee (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    Game over. 
    What  ??   Don't you believe in a Golfie  ??

We'll win this one 2-1.
  • Options
    Game was over before we started glad I didn't bother with the stream think I'll go and clean the bathroom!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    We have had managers that know Charlton inside out Bowyer and now Jackson. If the managers are not given the proper tools for the Job .you must point the finger else where.
    I keep seeing this but what does "knowing Charlton inside and out" got to do with the here and now?

Pick a team, prepare them properly.  It's got bugger all to do with anything that happened 6 months no, 6 years ago or any other time.

I agree that they don't/didn't have the tools but neither did Adkins, Parkinson and countless others.... 
    everyone was calling for Jackson to become manager.Now he is not doing the job correctly,according to some people.
    x
    Does the owner organise the planning for us defending set pieces? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

x
    That's nothing to do with my question.  What does knowing us in side and out have to do with selection, tactics and motivation NOW? 
  • Options
    Can they bring back the umbrellas please, so we don't have to watch this  ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!