Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 26th February 2022

Comments

• Options
    The big question now assuming we don’t turn this around is will JJ make it until the end of the season.
    I think it would take something extraordinary for him to be sacked before the end of the season. I think he's playing for a job next season. It is worth the mitigating factor that we have a lot out injured, but there are still issues that go beyond that. 
  • Options
    Game was over before we started glad I didn't bother with the stream think I'll go and clean the bathroom!
    You could make out you are reading the matchday thread, so I do not know I am wasting my time  :)
  • Options
    Did I just see some umbrellas on the screen, or am I illucinating with sheer fuckedoffery
  • Options
    Feed briefly interrupted by a picture of multi-colored umbrellas and can we go back to that? 
  • Options
    Gilbado driving us up the pitch
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Game was over before we started glad I didn't bother with the stream think I'll go and clean the bathroom!
    You could make out you are reading the matchday thread, so I do not know I am wasting my time  :)
    I'm following it, but only for you  @ross1  :smile:

• Options
    1. 13'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Marvin Johnson.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    1. 14'

Post update

Corner, Sheffield Wednesday. Conceded by Adam Matthews.

• Options
    Jackson cannot be manager next season
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    The big question now assuming we don’t turn this around is will JJ make it until the end of the season.
    I think it would take something extraordinary for him to be sacked before the end of the season. I think he's playing for a job next season. It is worth the mitigating factor that we have a lot out injured, but there are still issues that go beyond that. 
    Not the thread for this so sorry but we’re heading for division four. Two more losses after this and I think he’s in big trouble. 
  • Options
    Fucking pathetic throw in. Gilbey runs 70 yards to win an attacking throw. 5 touches later and we’ve given it back to CMac. Terrible cowardly football. 
  • Options
    Its like famewo only has one leg!!!
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    We’ll go 2-0 down and then Lee will do a Sordell and get a hat trick and we’ll win 3-2
    These hallucinations are not good for you.
  • Options
    Feeling more and more like the caretaker period was a new manager bounce. Since JJ has got the job permanently we have been as bad as under Adkins imo 
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    1. 16'

Post update

Foul by Saido Berahino (Sheffield Wednesday).

2. 16'

Post update

Akin Famewo (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Options
    People blaming TS and saying it’s not JJs fault. JJ sets us up, picks the team and formation, in charge of training etc.

This formation has been dreadful for months but there has been no change. I get the injuries have been unlucky but we don’t have any fight or organisation, no plan whatsoever.

Sleep walking into league 2 currently.
    Doesn’t have to be one or the other of them. They have both been fucking disasters up to this point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've got a unique ability to turn attacking throw-ins into pass backs to the goalkeeper.

It's a microcosm of what we've become.
  • Options
    Looks like ours and Weds twitter realise the games is over by not put any tweets up since the 6th minute
  • Options
    COYR
    Blimey! Someone on this thread still urging the team on. :astonished:

• Options
    1. 18'

Post update

Foul by Jack Hunt (Sheffield Wednesday).

2. 18'

Post update

Akin Famewo (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Feeling more and more like the caretaker period was a new manager bounce. Since JJ has got the job permanently we have been as bad as under Adkins imo 
    I actually think we are worse, some how. 
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Not the thread for this so sorry but we’re heading for division four. Two more losses after this and I think he’s in big trouble. 
    Fair. I was thinking something like a run of 8-10 losses and he's in serious trouble. I read your post as JJ not being able to turn it around today, reading it back I appreciate you may not have meant it that way. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    CH4RLTON said:
    Never remember such justified pessimism before a ball has even been kicked 
    Fixed it
  • Options
    Hooray

20' Morgan flashes a decent ball across the face of goal, but a red shirt can't get on the end of it. Gilbey had a shot well blocked moments earlier. #swfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Good work by Lee. Poor pass from Matthews.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Looks like ours and Weds twitter realise the games is over by not put any tweets up since the 6th minute
    It's to give you time to go and clean the bathroom. Before the next Weds goal. :neutral:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!