Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 26th February 2022

Comments

• Options
    DJ on for Mathews, could liven things up a bit
  • Options
    Matthews is not a wing back and doesn’t add anything to our defending, so i am missing the point I guess.  We can’t buy a goal and we look exposed at the back.  This is basically doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result…….
  • Options
    DJ on for Matthews
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    That was a horrible 'challenge' from Berahino. Don't know why we never appeal to the ref in those instances. Other teams would be screaming at that
    Because we don't care enough?

What a truly awful goal to conced. 
    Could Mac have come for that? Put someone on the far post and they head that clear.
  • Options
    DJ on for Matthews
    Thank the fucking lord
  • Options
    An early forced attacking sub might help us 

• Options
    Matthews finally finding a way to not be involved. 
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC@CAFCofficial·1m30'
    SUB 🔄 | After trying to run it off, Matthews' race is run. He's replaced by Diallang Jaiyesimi. 

#swfc 1 #cafc 04111
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    That was a horrible 'challenge' from Berahino. Don't know why we never appeal to the ref in those instances. Other teams would be screaming at that
    Because we don't care enough?

What a truly awful goal to conced. 
    Could Mac have come for that? Put someone on the far post and they head that clear.
    No. Mac doesn’t come for crosses.
  • Options
    Morgan Fox sent off for Stoke
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    SUB 🔄 | After trying to run it off, Matthews' race is run. He's replaced by Diallang Jaiyesimi. 

#swfc 1 #cafc 04111
    Thank god 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Morgan Fox sent off for Stoke
    Sounds harsh. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:

#swfc 1 #cafc 04111
    Mathews race was run about 3-fucking years ago
  • Options
    We win this 
  • Options
    Why didn’t Dobson pass there?
  • Options
    You just know we haven't got a chance when Dobson is having a bad day at the office. 
  • Options
    Dobson looks like he's trying to be the hero every time he gets near the ball. I don't blame him, but it's led to some poor decision making. 
  • Options
    masicat said:
    We win this 
    No we don’t 
  • Options
    Has Lavelle won a header yet?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Dobson looks like he's trying to be the hero every time he gets near the ball. I don't blame him, but it's led to some poor decision making. 
    Dobson's our one man midfield and doing a bloody good thankfully 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    Matthews is not a wing back and doesn’t add anything to our defending, so i am missing the point I guess.  We can’t buy a goal and we look exposed at the back.  This is basically doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result…….
    Matthews was originally back in the side to play in tandem with Clare - and cover Clare's overlaps.

With Clare currently suspended, there's no point in playing both Matthews and Purrington as defensive wingbacks in the same side, once we're a goal down.
    Hence DJ coming on to add a bit more attacking flair. Well, I hope so! :smile:

• Options
    1. 34'

Post update

Massimo Luongo (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 34'

Post update

Foul by Mason Burstow (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    1. 35'

Post update

Massimo Luongo (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 35'

Post update

Foul by Alex Gilbey (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    1. 35'

Post update

Corner, Sheffield Wednesday. Conceded by Sam Lavelle.

• Options
    Only 1-0 down so everything to play for. Goal difference could be important come the end of the season.
  • Options
    Another goal for RCC 
  • Options
    36' Johnson sees a shot deflect wide for Wednesday from distance. #swfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Dobson's our one man midfield and doing a bloody good thankfully 
    How dare you, Morgan is our future and will come good eventually!!😜
  • Options
    masicat said:
    We win this 
    Masicat never ....... oh, never mind! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!