Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 26th February 2022

Comments

• Options
    Goodnight second half, just as we were getting more into into it, oh and by the way shut up Brownie with all this "They took that goal well" shite, don't want or need to hear that thanks
    Brownie always talks up the opposition. He must think we're playing Brazil every week.

• Options
    When the actual fuck is Jackson going to change this formation?
  • Options
    Awful half. 
  • Options
    I ran naked to the cloth line to get a towel to make it on time for this..? From one shower to another...
  • Options
    Why do I bother….the players fucking don’t…no fight whatsoever and have rolled over again 
  • Options
    Useless.  Please get rid of Burstow pronto. 
  • Options
    Same players and formations being picked every game shows that Jackson has given up on this season as well. 
    He said he could rip up the formation and start again, but then it's a waste of all the hard work they've put into the 352.

• Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Have we had a shot on target?
    We’ve now let in 9 without reply. We need more than a shot in target. 
  • Options
    This is as bad as I have known in over 50 years of supporting this club. I hope JJ doesn't say the players are trying. I don't believe they are.
  • Options
    Well that's that.

2-0
    It was that before the game we are shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The next 45 minutes will be crucial
  • Options
    Jackson is so far out of his depth - Dare I say replace him now before the unthinkable happens 
  • Options
    Are we at the point where the players don’t believe in the manager and the system? If not we’re getting closer with every defeat.
  • Options
    Same players and formations being picked every game shows that Jackson has given up on this season as well. 
    Formation I agree but to be fair there are no other players he can choose as they are either injured or Watson!
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    If we keep this score, we are progressing ...... losing 3-0, 2-0 and now 1-0
    Didn't age well!
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    9 goals without reply... Wow.

Jacko: "I didn't think there was much in it."
  • Options
    Sat in the away end and I don't really care it's 2-0.  Never felt like it watching Charlton before. Wish someone would let me know what the point of playing Morgan is(but to be fair there's half a dozen like him at the mo).
  • Options
    We will never win a football match being toothless up front and conceding so easily. You can't keep doing the same things and expect a different result. This way there is no light at the end of the tunnel and we'd do well to stay up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Posted too early. Make that 10. 
  • Options
    It doesn’t matter who we play, our defence is so awful that I now genuinely believe this lot are going to take us down…
  • Options
    Just abysmal, and utterly depressing.
  • Options
    But just remember that Gilbey is 1/3 of the divisions best midfield 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Even Minto is being critical. Things must be bad. 
  • Options
    The back three play far too narrow, meaning that there is always a huge gap between the three and the two wingbacks.
    Every game we seem to get done by balls played into that gap.
  • Options
    It's simple. Teams have sussed us out, same balls catching us out every week. JJ completely out of his depth. To keep trying the same thing expecting a different outcome is pathetic. Ok we have injuries but every team has that. He refuses to play a formation to suit what he has available. If he doesnt wake up before long we could honestly get relegated and that is something I really didnt think remotely possible before today
  • Options
    It doesn’t matter who we play, our defence is so awful that I now genuinely believe this lot are going to take us down…
    The whole club is shit at the moment from recruitment players staff management recruitment medical staff
  • Options
    At least 2 goals conceded every game, can't blame the injured strikers for that
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!