Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The bar lady enigma

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Lady Enigma is lovely, but If you were able to cosy up to Lady Enema you'd be sitting pretty
  • Options
    Stig said:
    ROTW said:
    Remember a mate of mine in Spooks on night.
    Whipped his chap out and plonked it in a birds hand.
    The bird didn’t even flinch.
    Jimmy Saville?
    Jimmy Saville once got me to milk a cow blindfolded 
    That's what he told you, anyway ;)
  • Options
    I've got some sort of good news 😁

(That mild bit of info requires an individual to provide me with a 2011 Facebook "I'll inbox u hun XXX" quotation of random general Charlton life interest in my sex life - Don't let me down)
  • Options
    Share it hun x
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Nothing has had this potential since the "advice needed, can't ask my wife" thread with the hairdresser from Lytham St Annes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Delusional
  • Options
    Delusional

I'm rather aware of the delusion but none of this carries a serious nature to it in any way at all.

Just to reiterate, I don't actually believe this has anything serious about it and it is pretty much just a moderate friendly waste of time to even read about.

I will more so chat her up in a nice long term polite friendly gentlemanly understanding way - along with the required patience.

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    Share it hun x

Thnx Hun x

(Assuming she's not a friend or close relative of an ex Charlton european CB we had)

I can't mention her heritage based on the risk.

I had a pleasant pub meeting with a friend of mine. The good news is, she's hot and she's a milf (even though she doesn't actually have kids but you get the picture)

The blonde enigma originator poured us both drinks...and she had a very slight glimps of mild "oh shit Dave's with someone" about it.

When she said my pint of peroni will be £4.65, she didn't appear to very enthusiastic about informing me of it.

I believe she may now be fishing for some Dave.

She wants her blonde rival out of the equation.
    I have provided some long term chess based tactical genius to the original sexy enigma.

I've gone 4-2-3-1

You need more than 1 up front
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Share it hun x

Thnx Hun x

(Assuming she's not a friend or close relative of an ex Charlton european CB we had)

I had a pleasant pub meeting with a friend of mine. The good news is, she's hot and she's a milf (even though she doesn't actually have kids but you get the picture)

The blonde enigma originator poured us both drinks...and she had a very slight glimps of mild "oh shit Dave's with someone" about it.

When she said my pint of peroni will be £4.65, she didn't appear to very enthusiastic about informing me of it.

I have provided some long term chess based tactical genius to the original sexy enigma.

I've gone 4-2-3-1

You need more than 1 up front

Jackson's 3-5-2 sometimes gets the shag.

According to no one 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Share it hun x

Thnx Hun x

I've gone 4-2-3-1

You're definitely playing the long game here
  • Options
    this is better than Netflix 
  • Options

• Options
    Sorry to bump this thread but we’re now on page two without an update.

Have you given up the chase Dave?
  • Options
    Walk up to her with confidence, and say: "Do you like trains, because I CHOO CHOO choose you"
    I don't think she's Lisa Simpson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YTS1978 said:
    This thread reminded me of something funny. I used to go in the station hotel at hither green a lot when I lived over there. This was before they did it up. There was a barmaid in there that had a bit of a soft spot for me, or so I thought anyway. Nothing ever came of it though. Anyway, doing the usual chit chat one day and I asked her what she was up to at the weekend. Turns out she was off to the erotica exhibition at excel or somewhere like that...with her mum! She then added that her mum was the same dress size, which was handy as they could share outfits! I feel I missed an opportunity there! 🤣😂
    Why do you think that, are you the same dress size too?
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    This thread reminded me of something funny. I used to go in the station hotel at hither green a lot when I lived over there. This was before they did it up. There was a barmaid in there that had a bit of a soft spot for me, or so I thought anyway. Nothing ever came of it though. Anyway, doing the usual chit chat one day and I asked her what she was up to at the weekend. Turns out she was off to the erotica exhibition at excel or somewhere like that...with her mum! She then added that her mum was the same dress size, which was handy as they could share outfits! I feel I missed an opportunity there! 🤣😂
    Why do you think that, are you the same dress size too?
    Hahaha....that wasn't what I was hinting. I'm a much larger dress size now either way 🤣😂
  • Options
    I'm hoping @Dave2l has triumphed and is too occupied to come on here and provide an update.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    I'm hoping @Dave2l has triumphed and is too occupied to come on here and provide an update.
    Photos are required.
  • Options
    OMG…. He has her locked up somewhere…. An the old bill are looking for the two of them…..

• Options
    Unfortunately, for myself, the holidays are over and I've ran out of annual leave.

I'm going to be busy 6 days a week again, and it's gana be too much - right up until mid June. I can already feel the force of hamster hibernation. It's gana be shit.

The baton may need to temporarily be passed over. 

The rules are....there are no rules, apart from the fact that it does have to be in a pub (but not my pub)

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    Ok, I'm fed up.

The romantic novel that went on in my mind hasn't met up with real life - in it's present state.

I'm in the pub and I'm a tad worried. A new lady is wearing a black training t-shirt. I fear my old expert draft beer pourer has already perhaps got a better job somewhere else and she's already been replaced.

It's anyones guess

She's now got a secret sexy cool job working for the MI6? or, she ditched the pub to instead work for WH f*cking smiths....or, she still works here but it's her day off.
    Or she's now maybe a hairdresser.
    Or, her passion in life is to work for Uber eats.

The other slightly annoying thing is there are a group of absolute bellends sitting near me while watching the Chelsea arsenal game.

When Arsenal scored, they behaved in a beyond cringey moronic way of celebrations. It was painful.

I've decided I will most likely have the required energy to return to the pub again in the near future. Most likely to be tomorrow.

I've returned to the real world and emotional energy has been thankfully returned to the Dave. 

The lesbian 4some, plus myself entering, when they start getting tired is possible, but I don't think it is a very realistic possibility.

I salute you - a thread that went straight into the top 10 CL threads of all time - an enjoyable read
  • Options

Keep your chin up Dave, go down tonight and with a bit of luck…..

you’ll be watching Burnley v Southampton