Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• edited August 2022
    Jac_52 said:
    barstool said:
    JRS on the bench tonight 
    What's Jayden Stockley's middle name?

Woderick
    I hear he's been weleased.
  • Jac_52 said:
    barstool said:
    JRS on the bench tonight 

Roderick
    YARN  Vewy well I shall welease Wodewick  Life of Brian 1979  Video  gifs by quotes  21b098c4
    damn
  • Jac_52 said:
    barstool said:
    JRS on the bench tonight 

Roderick
    YARN  Vewy well I shall welease Wodewick  Life of Brian 1979  Video  gifs by quotes  21b098c4
    damn
    How many games has Woderwick Stockley played for Charlton? Will he be our next centuwion?
  • Widiculous fwed.
  • barstool said:
    JRS on the bench tonight 
    Poor lad, is he broke already?
  • Jac_52 said:
    barstool said:
    JRS on the bench tonight 

Woderick
    I hear he's been weleased.
    Will he be singing the wed wed wobin tonight?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I’m hoping the likes of jfc and gilbey have got the message and move on - goal scorer needed anc we need to throw everything at it 
    What message?  That a load of people on a forum are suggesting they go to Orient, Wimbledon or Gillingham?

We are going to use 4 CMs every game, maybe 5 in most. To only have 5 would be as silly as having 7.  If they aren't happy that's a different matter but I would be supprised if both went and we didn't bring someone else in. 
    yes and somebody's' else in is what i'm hoping for - not just a striker 
    I ment specifically another midfielder if both went. 
    I know - my point is that neithera re up to it and the less dead wood we carry, the better so if both go we can bring another in and put the rest to the problem area - centre forward  
  • DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I’m hoping the likes of jfc and gilbey have got the message and move on - goal scorer needed anc we need to throw everything at it 
    What message?  That a load of people on a forum are suggesting they go to Orient, Wimbledon or Gillingham?

We are going to use 4 CMs every game, maybe 5 in most. To only have 5 would be as silly as having 7.  If they aren't happy that's a different matter but I would be supprised if both went and we didn't bring someone else in. 
    I know - my point is that neithera re up to it and the less dead wood we carry, the better so if both go we can bring another in and put the rest to the problem area - centre forward  
    Do you think JFC has never been up to being 1 of 6 or his latest serious injury has finished?  If its the former fair enough opinions etc, if its the latter what are you basing that on? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:

Do you think JFC has never been up to being 1 of 6 or his latest serious injury has finished?  If its the former fair enough opinions etc, if its the latter what are you basing that on? 
    A bit of both - based on having watched years of football 
  • edited August 2022
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:

Fair enough on not rating him but I struggle to see where the evidence of him being finished comes from.  Based on what?  I have also watched football for years and have seen no evidence, nor heard any thing that would suggest its clear cut either way.

He looked as fit and mobile as everyone else in preason IMO. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:

Fair enough on not rating him but I struggle to see where the evidence of him being finished comes from.  Based on what?  I have also watched football for years and have seen no evidence, nor heard any thing that would suggest its clear cut either way.

Hopefully he’ll get his chance tonight 
  • Hopefully Gilbey and JFC get the message and fuc......play tonight.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:

Yes but Garner and staff see a lot more than we do. No conspiracy theory. It’s based on what they see on a day to day basis. Common sense really. Why would they let a player go if they felt they could help the team. 
  • Rob said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:

Yes but Garner and staff see a lot more than we do. No conspiracy theory. It’s based on what they see on a day to day basis. Common sense really. Why would they let a player go if they felt they could help the team. 
    Because that's not why he is 7th out of 7.

I would happily have a sports man's bet that he is in the top 3 or 4 on the statbank today.  He isn't injured.

It needs to get resolved soon.  One way or the other.  And he won't be going to Orient, Gillingham or Wimbledon unless the club tell him there is no chance of him playing.  Because they haven't.  Because he is.
  • It’s probably because of his injury record. I agree he can be a class player but I think they see him as a liability and want to move on. We’ll see what happens with him though. 
  • Rob said:
    It’s probably because of his injury record. I agree he can be a class player but I think they see him as a liability and want to move on. We’ll see what happens with him though. 
    It's nothing to do with his injury record.  He would be the most unlucky man in the world to do a 3rd ACL.  We didn't want to move him on, why do you think we extended his contract?

It's not like Davison-Ponytail where we can get a 100k or so for him.  No league 2 club will pay him what he wants , not many league 1 clubs will either.  That's before we ask for a fee.  Which we will.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks like Jez from Corrie behind him!
  • If that’s not JRS it’s his doppelgänger 
  • At last a proper Rumour
  • That definitely looks like JRS. That original pic is good as it has A few faces in it including Lee Bowyer
  • mendonca said:
    Looks like Jez from Corrie behind him!
    Jes and Jez!
  • edited August 2022
    For comparison:

I'm not sure it is him...
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Rob said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:

Because that's not why he is 7th out of 7.

I would happily have a sports man's bet that he is in the top 3 or 4 on the statbank today.  He isn't injured.

It needs to get resolved soon.  One way or the other.  And he won't be going to Orient, Gillingham or Wimbledon unless the club tell him there is no chance of him playing.  Because they haven't.  Because he is.

Too late to take you up on that? 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Rob said:
    It’s probably because of his injury record. I agree he can be a class player but I think they see him as a liability and want to move on. We’ll see what happens with him though. 
    It's nothing to do with his injury record.  He would be the most unlucky man in the world to do a 3rd ACL.  We didn't want to move him on, why do you think we extended his contract?

It's not like Davison-Ponytail where we can get a 100k or so for him.  No league 2 club will pay him what he wants , not many league 1 clubs will either.  That's before we ask for a fee.  Which we will.
    Fair enough. You know best.