Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Wait until you see what I'm going to post later 
    Gibaldo? Gilbinho?
  • Options
    So surprised Elliot Lee scored 12 for Luton in the promotion season. That's about the amount Washington has this season.
  • Options
    Lee has so much ability but in the tail end of the season his application of that ability was bloody dreadful. Weird player
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    So surprised Elliot Lee scored 12 for Luton in the promotion season. That's about the amount Washington has this season.
    A big part of the difference is probably those handful of promotion quality players had and the system they played. Luton used him as the 10 in a diamond and from memory they had two full backs who were good going forward and created a lot of chances.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Didn't play in a midfield 3 though did he.
  • Options
    Two posts on the bounce from Colin that make sense and that I agree with.

I need to lie down in a dark room
    You agree with him that Dobson and Clare are the two worst players to wear a Charlton shirt? 😉

You agree with him that Dobson and Clare are the two worst players to wear a Charlton shirt? 😉
    Prague you read it completely wrong .. 

The sad things are

1. that Colin/Bexley Boy/Ronnie Moore actually thinks he's winding people up when actually people are just laughing at him.

2. That he feels the need to post made up nonsense or stuff stoken from others to feel significant 

3. That he so badly craves attention and validation that he brags about it

The odd thing is

1. He's still posting on here 
    July 18th 2015 ……. Lot changed since then 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The sad things are

1. that Colin/Bexley Boy/Ronnie Moore actually thinks he's winding people up when actually people are just laughing at him.

2. That he feels the need to post made up nonsense or stuff stoken from others to feel significant 

The odd thing is

You mean your now in long trousers and still make things up.  Makes it worse doesn't it?
  • Options
    Need to bring in Lee for that Dobson back up, look, @Leuth was right about Levitt, I'm never laughing at his bollocks again, needs to get in touch with Martin Sandgaard does our Leuthy.
  • Options
    Just watched the Scottish cup final between Rangers and Hearts.
    Bloke playing left back for Rangers Calvin Bassey looked very good.
    Unfortunately if or when he leaves Rangers it would probably in a higher division than we are currently in.
    Joe Aribo looked ok. Missed a couple of chances and the keeper saved one which would have scored.  
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Haha no chance on Bassey. There’s a reason he looks good. Fulham linked with him for 10m+.
  • Options

The sad things are

The odd thing is

Don’t tell me you now write with a pen and not a pencil.
  • Options

The sad things are

The odd thing is

Don’t tell me you now write with a pen and not a pencil.
    When did he drop the crayons?
  • Options
    Chey Dunkley would actually be a very good signing if he stays fit. It’s only really been the last couple of years he’s not played consistently and that was much down to a fractured leg. He was in the squad on 29 occasions for them this season.

Remember Aneke saying he’s the toughest opponent he has come up against.

Dunkley is an excellent centre back for League One.
  • Options
    funny that a percentage of our fan base now are saying they wish we had Roland back and the players he signed .. and you forget that Peter Varney was firmly behind Paul Elliott and offered his help … it not taking the opposite view because because they is no opposite view when everyone wants diff things .. sure you just once have had a diff view to someone .. so was you winding them up them 

called a forum …. Diff views and debate keeps forums like this going if everyone agreed with everything it would be a very short forum and boring 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    funny that a percentage of our fan base now are saying they wish we had Roland back and the players he signed .. and you forget that Peter Varney was firmly behind Paul Elliott and offered his help … it not taking the opposite view because because they is no opposite view when everyone wants diff things .. sure you just once have had a diff view to someone .. so was you winding them up them 

called a forum …. Diff views and debate keeps forums like this going if everyone agreed with everything it would be a very short forum and boring 

Please do show me where someone has said that.
  • Options

Please do show me where someone has said that.
    Its plastered all over the Plymouth Herald if you did your research!! 
  • Options

Peter Varney was firmly behind Paul Elliot?
    I don't recall this?
  • Options

It is understood that former Ritz owner Andrew Barclay and ex-Charlton director Peter Varney remain in discussion with the club about potentially getting involved after they had initially launched a takeover bid of their own.

And Elliott has left the door open to them, saying: “If someone wants to come along and put money into the club as an investment, then the door is open and we are willing to speak to people because it is what the club needs.

• Options

Oh, that is a relief.

Colin/Bexley  Boy/RonnieMoore is back to talking  made up/misunderstood nonsense to get some attention. 

Normal service has been resumed 
    And it's working isn't it, why react, why engage in reply to utter nonsense being dished up by Ronnie or whatever his name is, just leave him to dribble on his own...
  • Options

It is understood that former Ritz owner Andrew Barclay and ex-Charlton director Peter Varney remain in discussion with the club about potentially getting involved after they had initially launched a takeover bid of their own.

And Elliott has left the door open to them, saying: “If someone wants to come along and put money into the club as an investment, then the door is open and we are willing to speak to people because it is what the club needs.

Oh yes ofcourse your right. Barclay and Varney were falling over themselves to donate their money to a bunch of conmen. 
    Mate I can never work out if you purposely set out to say stupid things to get a reaction or if you actually think this type of shit 😂😂😂
  • Options

This that a cut and paste from the Plymouth local press?