Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Davison...
  • Davison... FUCKS UP!!!
  • What do we reckon... Davison to be the one to miss the crucial spot kick?
    FFS well done FA
  • Davison misses and once again looks surprised.
  • Likewise Davison
  • Davison... FUCKS UP!!!
    They wont be signing him now then
  • Proper Charlton
  • Davison has Charltonised the Swindon pens. 
  • Scoham said:
    Proper Charlton
    I seem to remember us winning a couple of important penalty shoot outs! 
  • mendonca said:
    Davison misses and once again looks surprised.
    He's an actor isn't he. Poor actor & even worse footballer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Was a well struck penalty but at a saveable height unfortunately.
  • Scoham said:
    Proper Charlton
    I seem to remember us winning a couple of important penalty shoot outs! 
    Proper Charlton (when we're going through a bad spell)
  • Mansfield vs Port Vale in the Final then, gonna be a little bit of a derby almost

Would prefer to see Mansfield win it
  • Parry is not happy about the pitch invasion. 
  • Was a well struck penalty but at a saveable height unfortunately.
    Replay of the Ronnie Schwartz penalty at Oxford
  • mendonca said:
    Davison misses and once again looks surprised.
    Wouldn't say surprised, just massively peed off with himself.
  • Some banning orders in the making here probably. 
  • Some nasty scenes again at the end with the Swindon players being attacked at the end. Difficult to stop but the stewards need to do a better job than at present.
  • philcafc said:
    Some nasty scenes again at the end with the Swindon players being attacked at the end. Difficult to stop but the stewards need to do a better job than at present.
    Difficult to stop when it’s at a final whistle, but penalty shoot out they could have stewards and/or police on the pitch ready to help get players/officials off the pitch 
  • philcafc said:
    Some nasty scenes again at the end with the Swindon players being attacked at the end. Difficult to stop but the stewards need to do a better job than at present.
    Agree. Recent pitch invasions just look angry. Quite different to ours v Doncaster a few seasons back.
  • Sponsored links:

• mendonca said:
    philcafc said:
    Agree. Recent pitch invasions just look angry. Quite different to ours v Doncaster a few seasons back.
    Dunno... We had scenes of our fans going up to Marquis

Wasnt violent, but if there is going to be a pitch invasion, I dont know why the opposition cant be ignored.
  • Not that hard.
    Identify and ban all those on the pitch.
  • edited May 2022
    I actually can’t fathom grown adults running on a pitch and attacking footballers in their numbers, it’s cowardly and embarrassing. Animals, I just hope these thugs involved don’t have kids, what a figure to be brought up by 

for the record I actually like pitch invasions if it’s just to celebrate the win with the players, if you interact with opposing players with any sort of negativity you’re just a massive bell end
  • edited May 2022
    clb74 said:
    Not that hard.
    Identify and ban all those on the pitch.
    Including Vieira I say..... 
  • Emotions are running high, but anyone attacking players needs a ban IMO
  • I like a pitch invasion to celebrate but attacking oppo players is just out of order. Both times this week have been from penalty shootouts. There should be enough police and stewards to be able to control that situation and get the players safely down the tunnel. 

If the police and EFL took a hard line they could issue banning orders to all they could trace who went on the pitch, that would be a lot of fans missing their first game at Wembley 
  • I know it's not play offs, but Vierra has decked a fan at Everton tonight.