Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    I know it's not play offs, but Vierra has decked a fan at Everton tonight.
    Ban him and automatic expulsion from the league for his team
    Punishment fits the crime.
  • Options
    NabySarr said:
    philcafc said:
    Some nasty scenes again at the end with the Swindon players being attacked at the end. Difficult to stop but the stewards need to do a better job than at present.
    Difficult to stop when it’s at a final whistle, but penalty shoot out they could have stewards and/or police on the pitch ready to help get players/officials off the pitch 
    Agreed. Stewards can't stop 5k people running on the pitch so to me there's 2 possible options.

1. A row of riot police lined up right across each half of the pitch. Might not stop some people running on but surely less likely to if you know you're going to get baton charged.
    2. At a shootout instead of teams lining up on the half way line miles from the tunnel, they line up on the touchline nearest to the tunnel. That way players can easily get to the tunnel and are not left isolated in the middle of the pitch.

I'm sure there are flaws in these, but got to be better than what we currently have which is nothing.
  • Options
    Found a match that I am 100% neutral on. Do not care if either Port Vale or Mansfield get promoted. Both new grounds and basically the same travel location. Neither are appealing home matches. 

• Options
    mendonca said:
    philcafc said:
    Some nasty scenes again at the end with the Swindon players being attacked at the end. Difficult to stop but the stewards need to do a better job than at present.
    Agree. Recent pitch invasions just look angry. Quite different to ours v Doncaster a few seasons back.
    Dunno... We had scenes of our fans going up to Marquis

Wasnt violent, but if there is going to be a pitch invasion, I dont know why the opposition cant be ignored.
    They just wanted to tell him to sign for us within the next 4 seasons, surely.
  • Options
    It's clear from yesterday that L2 is Davison's level. He will develop into a good lower league forward, but is just too clumsy in his approach play for ourselves in L1 where we need consistency now. 
  • Options
    Makes it sound like he laid the fan out, not just that he gave him a swift kick on the leg.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    If Robert Biggs the cowardly lard arse thug that took out Billy Sharp had others with the same intention following behind and stamping on his head on the ground, this could've led to horrendous injuries to the footballer.
    Copy cat shit then follows at other grounds even if not as serious as the injury to Sharp.

That the problem with mobs with drink and drugs inside them, inhibitions and what little intelligence they have disappear.

Pleased that the Coward Biggs received  a Jail sentence.
  • Options
    But of course the bloke who ran on the pitch did so to confront Viera and most likely verbaly abuse  him. You could imagine the type of of abuse as well.  Then add on the possible threat of violence
    The kind of thing these want to be posers do.
    He got what he deserved.
  • Options
    Some very happy people at work today!

Easy away game for me if Vale go up - even though it's a shithole.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:
    If Davison ever plays for us again, we won’t be going anywhere, anytime soon.
    You couldn't rule out League Two 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Some very happy people at work today!

Easy away game for me if Vale go up - even though it's a shithole.
    As a place, Vale doesn’t exist.
  • Options

Sunderland fans taking over Trafalgar Square (and most of Covent Garden too)
  • Options
    That brings back memories of 3 years ago  :D
  • Options
    Sage said:
    If Davison ever plays for us again, we won’t be going anywhere,  soon.

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Emotions are running high, but anyone attacking players needs a ban IMO
    It can be common assault. 
  • Options
    Good start by Sunderland
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    99% of me wants Sunderland to win…..but that 1% that wants them to lose……..
  • Options
    Sunderland all over Wycombe in this half so far, with 33 mins gone.
  • Options
    Sunderland by far the better side,Wycombe will be happy if they can get to ht just the 1 goal down
  • Options
    Wycombe look shit
  • Options
    Ban him and automatic expulsion from the league for his team
    Punishment fits the crime. And for that reason he deserves to spend an hour in my company. 

• Options
    Has that pikey Ainsworth got a medalion
    on with the with his 3 top buttons undone?
  • Options
    Should have been a 2nd yellow 
  • Options
    Really good start to the 2nd half by Wycombe. Gotta make it count though.
  • Options
    Wycombe have offered absolutely nothing going forward
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Wycombe have offered absolutely nothing going forward
    They didn't at The Valley, but still won.
    They're a team of spoilers looking to nick a goal.