Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    Wonder why Cooper has overlooked, the talented, free scoring, Lyle Taylor?
    Was out on loan at Brum, can't play for Forest again this season
  • Options
    Want Forest to win this, they're a fairly big club and they've been out of the top flight for too long. Saw in their FA cup run this season that they're a decent side who could cause a few upsets.

Huddersfield back in the PL will just be boring.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Valley11 said:
    downfall of the BBC .. those who won't be watching on the telly will have to tune in to Talksport for (yes) live & exclusive radio coverage .. not too bad except Uncle Ian Holloway is one of the expert commentary pundits
    Downfall of the BBC? 
    can't afford or not prepared to broadcast one of the most important games of the season .. handing over more goodies to commercial radio
    The championship playoff final hasn't been on terrestrial TV since the late 90s (97 possibly the last?), and even then its was on ITV.
  • Options
    Everyone holds their breath as Naby passes back to their keeper.
  • Options
    Hard to believe that Danny Ward played in the play off semis against us, feels like a life time ago. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    As a neutral Forest being back in the premier league is a good thing. Big club who have not been up there for a while. 

Hopefully, the promoted 3 can get more than 20 points and actually lead to Nigels being in a relegation battle at some point.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Naby having a bit of a ‘mare so far 
    Thankfully for Huddersfield fans the game is over for Sarr.
  • Options
    Sarr last 11 minutes longer than he did 3 years ago. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Difficult to see how Forest could win this considering Huddersfield are unbeaten in over a decade.
    Playoffs don't count in unbeaten runs apparently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was a Pen for me 
  • Options
    Wow. How have VAR not overturned that?!  Clear clear contact. No attempt to play the ball. 
  • Options
    What does VAR see because that’s a penalty.
  • Options
    That was a Pen for me 
    Certainly was 
    He caught him
    Var at times is shit 
  • Options
    Cannot believe that’s not a penalty there
  • Options
    Pen for me as well.
  • Options
    After the contact, the most telling thing was Colbacks reaction. Straight away he knew what he’d done, walked away with his head down. Udders every right to be raging. 
  • Options
    Good old var 🤣
  • Options
    So basically we all think it's a penalty. 
    Apart from Var 
  • Options
    Outrageous VAR decision. Can’t get my head around Moss not rewatching it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can’t see how you can look at it and not give a pen, and if the player now gets a second yellow after the one for the dive he walks. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Hmmm I've just seen a replay and cant be sure

The Huddersfield player looks like he whips his leg out of the way - From behind, it looks impossible to see how there cant be contact, from the side I cant see it

The Huddersfield player appears to try and jump over the leg at about 0:53 for some reason - If he keeps running, he'd surely trip over Colback's leg and it would look like more natural contact

• Options
    Only seen this replay as am out  and about but based on this angle alone, it’s a pen for me… don’t know how that’s not been given. Is there another angle that shows less / no contact?
  • Options
    Second one. That’s a pen as well 
  • Options
    That’s another penalty.
  • Options
    That’s two pens. 
  • Options
    Why are var not even reviewing that one?
  • Options
    Huddersfield just had another strong penalty shout, but VAR hasn't even looked at it. 
  • Options
    2nd one is 100% penalty. 
  • Options
    VAR is a joke.

Still, Huddersfield won’t mind, it’s not as if there’s a lot of money at stake.