Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    I thought VAR was being used in the play offs.
    Cant believe that 2nd one hasnt been looked at and overturned.
  • Options
    Think the second one is a Penalty. 

Not a fan of VAR, but what is the point of it if you do not recall incidents like that? 
  • Options
    Moss really has been poor today.  
  • Options
    definitely 2 penalties. Very dodgy this.  
  • Options
    Wanted forest to win but cant help but feel udders have been stitched up by the wonderful system that is var.
  • Options
    Huddersfield must be well pissed off, game decided on an OG, and a complete lash up between ref and VAR, what is the point if it don't work or is not used.. :(
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Delighted for Forest and for next season’s Premier League but Huddersfield will be fuming…
  • Options
    So is that Lyle Taylor premier league player now😬🤣
  • Options
    Is it too soon to talk about Lyle Taylor's pay rise?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Forest, but very tough on Huddersfield, who should have had at least one penalty probably two.
  • Options
    Felt very dodgy that, almost like someone high up would prefer Forest in rhe PL.
  • Options
    Wow I’ve just the second one too! WTF
  • Options
    Delighted to see the Nottingham Forest name back in the Premier League.

Proper football club. 
  • Options
    Top interview with Joe Worrall, can clearly see the emotion “I’m not saying we’ve been good on the past seasons because we haven’t, we’ve been shite”
  • Options
    He probably has a contractual one. 

Did I see him on the pitch celebrating? 
  • Options
    Pleased to see Forest get promoted but have to say as a neutral it did anger me seeing Huddersfield robbed of 2 penalties and VAR do fuck all.
  • Options
    How didn’t Huddersfield have two pens? Crazy
  • Options
    var not giving them pens unbelievable. 

happy to see forest go up unfortunately i think if they dont replace a good chunk of there starting 11 they will struggle djed spence looks v good though. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    He probably has a contractual one. 

Did I see him on the pitch celebrating? 
    I believe so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

happy to see forest go up unfortunately i think if they dont replace a good chunk of there starting 11 they will struggle djed spence looks v good though. 
    Agreed.  Huge gulf in quality on show.

Given Spence is on loan from Boro and Forest dont have the option of buying him, I doubt very much he'll be playing for Forest next season.  Spurs have been tracking him all season along with half of the PL.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Agreed.  Huge gulf in quality on show.

Given Spence is on loan from Boro and Forest dont have the option of buying him, I doubt very much he'll be playing for Forest next season.  Spurs have been tracking him all season along with half of the PL.
    It'd weird he's even on loan at Forest, was a regular for Boro last year I thought?
  • Options
    At least they were singing Valley Floyd Road at the end. It's a sign. Pleased for Forest. Decent fans and they've had many years away from any kind of success. They don't really seem set up with a squad for the Premier league so will need a lot of new faces.

Steve Cooper hugging a teenage lad in his arms on the pitch. Must be his son. 
  • Options
    I still can’t comprehend the involvement, or lack of, of VAR.

Dodgy incompetence.
  • Options
    First one was not a pen, jumped over his leg. VAR were right.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Does that mean Taylor has promotions due to a play off win.....

From league 2 into league 1
    From league 1 into the Championship 
    From the Championship into the PL 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

It’s one of the clearest penalties I’ve ever seen. 2nd was too. Commentary was so weirdly biased towards Forest too.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Nah, definitely clipped. At that speed easy to see why he went down, although I thought it would have been soft initially. Definite pen IMO. 
  • Options
    Does that mean Taylor has promotions due to a play off win.....

From league 2 into league 1
    From league 1 into the Championship 
    From the Championship into the PL 
    Correct. 
  • Options
    RC_CAFC said:
    PopIcon said:

It’s one of the clearest penalties I’ve ever seen. 2nd was too. Commentary was so weirdly biased towards Forest too.
    Totally agree. They didn’t even look at the two pen decisions in the post match chat.
    Two absolute stonewallers