Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• I like it, would rather the badge wasn't in the middle but it's a minor gryp.
  • I like it but not as much as the home and away shirts.

Any chance of bringing back an actual retro line? Would understand if doing 91/92 is off the table this season but how about some of the 80s stuff as a start?
  • I think charltons future blue kits should be more sky blue than millwall/gillinghamish/brum. 
  • Another year without a purple, green & white re-make... I thought all these new kit suppliers wanted to be edgy and retro... it's on a plate for you!
    Would love a remake of the white, purple and green one
  • edited July 2022
    The sleeves aren't that long
    The font size is wrong
    And you can't put a badge,
    Where a badge don't belong!

• Best of the three and better than the original 
  • Nice understated shirt with no advertising logo other than Puma

Puma Italy 2022 Home Shirt
  • Frenchy said:

Very rough paint job but think the proper badge and not central looks far better than what we've got unfortunately.
    Now If that was it, the moths in my wallet would be looking for a new home.😎
  • big fan of the third shirt like it when we have something different

• My own view is that’s it’s totally fine
  • Sponsored links:

• The away top is the one decent thing for me. The home top is ok but ruined by an over large sponsor. The third shirt is a complete mess. All the shorts look like swimming trunks and let’s not go near the socks. But I’m not the market they are selling to. I just want the players to look athletic on the pitch. 
  • I like them all.
    But I won’t be buying any.

Seriously had to stop myself from buying an England shirt with Russo on yesterday.
    But would 100% buy the pre game top…………..if there were any left in size fat 🤷‍♀️
  • I like them all.

Seriously had to stop myself from buying an England shirt with Russo on yesterday.
    But would 100% buy the pre game top…………..if there were any left in size fat 🤷‍♀️
    Are the current Engkand shirts going to be used in Quatar? Love the orange away, but presume itl be changed by November. 
  • shine166 said:
    I like them all.

Are the current Engkand shirts going to be used in Quatar? Love the orange away, but presume itl be changed by November. 
    Good question that I don’t know the answer to, sorry
  • 3rd kit is the worst of bad bunch, why play with our badge failed to take any of the best parts of the original.

Goalkeeper kits are the better than the main shirts. Hopefully be better next year. 
  • The current home and away shirts being used by England Women are specifically for the Women's team, i.e. they are both made by Nike but entirely different kit designs/launches. So a home/away kit launch for the mens team is due before November (Really hoping that the leak of the supposed designs isn't true...!) 
  • The current home and away shirts being used by England Women are specifically for the Women's team, i.e. they are both made by Nike but entirely different kit designs/launches. So a home/away kit launch for the mens team is due before November (Really hoping that the leak of the supposed designs isn't true...!) 
    Well that's a piss take, should just have the same kits like clubs do. Guess I won't be buying that now ! 
  • Frenchy said:

Very rough paint job but think the proper badge and not central looks far better than what we've got unfortunately.
    Looks good, better than than the actual kit, but I've never been a fan of having the red in the badge unless it complements the colours of the kit. Much like the ecru shirt that askewed the red badge, I'd have the badge take the colours from the kit, dark blue instead of the black and the lighter blue instead of the red. 

• shine166 said:
    The current home and away shirts being used by England Women are specifically for the Women's team, i.e. they are both made by Nike but entirely different kit designs/launches. So a home/away kit launch for the mens team is due before November (Really hoping that the leak of the supposed designs isn't true...!) 
    Well that's a piss take, should just have the same kits like clubs do. Guess I won't be buying that now ! 

• Sponsored links:

• On the womens England kits, they are that, the womens teams kit, the mens team shirt is being launched soon 
  • shine166 said:
    The current home and away shirts being used by England Women are specifically for the Women's team, i.e. they are both made by Nike but entirely different kit designs/launches. So a home/away kit launch for the mens team is due before November (Really hoping that the leak of the supposed designs isn't true...!) 

Those are clearly terrible photoshops, but do like the idea of WC 1990 inspired shirts
  • Found this place online: https://lnlretro.co.uk/shop/?products-per-page=all

They do a whole bunch of repros of old Charlton shirts. Anybody actually bought one from here?
  • Another year without a purple, green & white re-make... I thought all these new kit suppliers wanted to be edgy and retro... it's on a plate for you!
    Sorry, that's too much like a Spurs shirt so we can't have that.
  • Frenchy said:

I actually do like that they seem to be doing just the sword on the third kits at the moment, but you're spot on with the placement, that would make it look much better