Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• edited July 2022
    I know its crude to ask, because perks are a bonus and not why we buy or STs (as i was told by the ticket office manager).... but is there any clues yet as to when we can use it to get a discount in the shop ?
  • just bought a gazillion tops and shorts home /away and  keeper for little shit , peter kay and nephew 
    that's such a shit red 
    like the away kit (top and shorts) much more 
    thank fuck they hadn't got any socks

fella in there was a massive help , sorted out all the sizes for the runts and shirts

• just bought a gazillion tops and shorts home /away and  keeper for little shit , peter kay and nephew 
    that's such a shit red 

fella in there was a massive help , sorted out all the sizes for the runts and shirts

Remind me, what were your other sons nicknames? Nephew needs a nickname of his own.
  • cafc4life said:
    I like the kits overall, but genuine question, how many fully grown men walk around wearing goalkeepers kits? Cant imagine many even though we do have a degree of weirdo's supporting us.
    I think it's fair to include you in the weirdo brigade.

What's the difference between a man and a fully grown man?
  • I picked up a couple of shirts today, the quality looks a hell of lot better than Hummel. The sponsor looks pretty dodge though.
  • Fingers crossed, today will have seen the last enforced use of last season's kit. The women played a friendly during their Scotland trip, which they set off for on Monday, so presumably the new kit hadn't quite arrived in time for them to take that.

• More waffle to waffleate the wafflesphere!
  • Sponsored links:

that's such a shit red 

Are the sizes true or do they come up bigger/smaller? I don't live close enough to do go to the shop to try myself. 
  • Looks like a container of stuff rocked up at Felixstowe 
  • ChiAddick said:
    just bought a gazillion tops and shorts home /away and  keeper for little shit , peter kay and nephew 
    that's such a shit red 

Are the sizes true or do they come up bigger/smaller? I don't live close enough to do go to the shop to try myself. 
    beware !! .. I recently bought a lovely Venezia shirt online, Extra Large turned out to be EL for a midget .. nice colourful shirt though.. persuaded me to go on a (so far pretty unsuccessful) diet .. in my experience though, UK sizes are most always right 
  • Hideous. 
  • edited July 2022
    Way too much going on in the middle of the 3rd kit. Would have been great otherwise but having the badge and logo all on top of each other just looks weird.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's a nice shirt, doesn't look anything like a Charlton shirt though, can't imagine us playing in it. It's a third shirt though, do what you want
  • It's a nice shirt, doesn't look anything like a Charlton shirt though, can't imagine us playing in it. It's a third shirt though, do what you want
    e.g. Lincoln wear red and white stripes .. DEFINITE calling for a 3rd kit for that visit ((:>)
  • Not for me. That black and gold kit last season is probably nicest Charlton shirt I have seen in years.

Home shirt is nicest out of the three IMO.
  • Oh I love it!
  • Cant say I like any of the 3 kits. Underwhelmed by Castore.
  • new blue(ish) kit reminds me of the rarely, if ever, used Nike blue n black 3rd kit from a few years past .. a shirt I like and wear a lot
  • edited July 2022
    Quite like that, but then I liked the original from 1992, which I probably prefer. Interesting choice to have just a sword rather than a badge though?

Our sponsor logo seems very big, I assume that the restriction is the size it takes up, rather than the size of the font, hence a 3 letter sponsor can have much larger letters than "University of Greenwich"