Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jubilee Celebrations 2022

Comments

• Options

Whatever views we all may hold on the monarchy etc, there’s no denying that we are still pretty damn good at pomp and circumstance. Excellent pics @AFKABartram
  • Options

Best city in the world.
  • Options
    London is a fabulous city no doubt about that.
    Made fabulous over the centuries by ordinary working men and women.

• Options
    Loved the Paddington thing. This bloke is the worst Freddie impressionist though
  • Options
    Jints said:
    Loved the Paddington thing. This bloke is the worst Freddie impressionist though
    I don’t think he’s doing an impression. He’s got a good voice I think. FM is untouchable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Steff London is so fit. Mable ain’t bad either.

missus wandering why I’m not complaining watching 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Gotta love Mabel. I used to have an aunt Mabel, but she didn't look anything like her!
  • Options
    Freddie Mercury’s shoes are too big for anybody to fill, but there’s nothing wrong with Adam Lambert. Very talented singer.
  • Options
    One way to kill a concert atmos. Bring Diversity on.

Craig David clawing it back though
  • Options
    Is Craig David an auctioneer?
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

I thought the exact opposite to be honest. Enjoyed diversity but can’t stand Craig David. Helluva difficult thing to get through something like this and suit all tastes though. I’m just admiring the whole organisation of it all!
  • Options
    Craig David is a ledge. He was part of my teenage years, will always love him.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

I thought the exact opposite to be honest. Enjoyed diversity but can’t stand Craig David. Helluva difficult thing to get through something like this and suit all tastes though. I’m just admiring the whole organisation of it all!
    Tbh, reckon it would be better to give bigger sets to the olduns Queen / Elton John / Diana Ross etc, but do agree about the organisation though
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Are they still doing that knee on someone’s neck routine?  
    Or have them moved onto imitating a gun at a pregnant woman’s stomach?
  • Options
    Think we can all agree that Andrew Lloyd Webber was cringeworthy. Mercifully brief appearance. Great body of work though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Just waiting for the star Diana Ross, now that will be worth watching, but agree, great organizing and stage production..
  • Options
    who is the little guy in black glasses doing the Lion King stuff? He's great!
  • Options
    Just turned over to see this going on.

Is that Desmond Tutu singing..  .??
  • Options
    Just turned over to see this going on.

Is that Desmond Tutu singing..  .??
    Bloody impressive of Desmond if it is
  • Options
    Wish they’d focus on the royal box a bit more. It’s always hilarious watching the stiffs’ utter bewilderment at what’s going on. 
  • Options
    Sams on!!
  • Options
    I was in a school production of Joseph where I played a hairy Ishmaelite. I'm as bald as a coot now.
  • Options
    Spaceman is the bollocks
  • Options
    "and now it's time for George Ezra"

Is it ever time for George Ezra?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    "and now it's time for George Ezra"

Is it ever time for George Ezra?
    It seems so