Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jubilee Celebrations 2022

Comments

• Options
    That’s the only thing I miss about working in London.
    My walk from the station to work was magnificent when there was any celebration on.
    It always looks so wonderful 🤩♥️
  • Options
    I'll be working at least 3 of the 4 days and expecting it to be a real busy one 🤞 London is looking beautiful these days.
  • Options
    Village picnic outside the village hall planned for Sunday afternoon.  Might take a scoot up there if the weather holds.  
    Straight out of Doc Martin
  • Options
    Working all through it including 12 hr Saturday and Sunday. I am sure queenie will find 5 mins to thank me for my efforts for her and the country.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, it looks like Sunday may be rather wet.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/br1
    It rained in 77, never stopped us, football in the rain.
    Happy days 😁
    Went to a couple of street parties in 77, don't remember it raining at all. Still, it was a long time ago! 
  • Options
    Unfortunately, it looks like Sunday may be rather wet.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/br1
    It rained in 77, never stopped us, football in the rain.
    Happy days 😁
    Went to a couple of street parties in 77, don't remember it raining at all. Still, it was a long time ago! 
    Our Uncle & Aunt held a big party on the Tree Estate in Dartford.
    The morning was ok but the long table was put up in the garage just in case.
    By the afternoon it was raining & I suppose the adults had had a few by then so we all piled out into the garden & played football.
    It was a great day 😁
  • Options
    That’s the only thing I miss about working in London.
    My walk from the station to work was magnificent when there was any celebration on.
    It always looks so wonderful 🤩♥️
    Yeah I used to walk from Charing Cross to Oxford Circus along Regents Street everyday. Lovely walk.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thursday - few beers with my dad
    Friday - Test match at Lord's
    Saturday- packing for holiday 
    Sunday - jubilee street party 
    Monday - holiday to Turkey 
    Hope the flights are going mate.
  • Options
    Awesome fly past. The Battle Of Britain Memorial Flight still steals the show.
  • Options

Just put decs up 
  • Options
    God Save the Queen.
  • Options
    Watched it in TV over here in the USA.....looked like a lovely day and weather was good
  • Options
    Will be over Jun 16th....will all the bunting etc....still be up ?
  • Options
    A good flypast over the West Country as a few transporter jets made their way home. Proud to be British and GSTQ…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Siri, tell me something that someone with an over inflated opinion of themselves would say 

ct_addick said:
    Will be over Jun 16th....will all the bunting etc....still be up ?

;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Lovely surprised to see a lad I went to school with being interviewed about his role in the flypast.
  • Options
    Now sinking morettis in the garden donning a Union Jack bucket hat which I bought for the rangers game🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 Have a good one all 
  • Options
    I can imagine the queen is currently listening to blondie heart of glass and she's about to do a couple of lines. Then she adds curbs to a royal wattsap group.
  • Options
    Earlier on Thursday, the palace announced the Queen's son, Prince Andrew, will miss the service on Friday after he tested positive for COVID.
  • Options
    Earlier on Thursday, the palace announced the Queen's son, Prince Andrew, will miss the service on Friday after he tested positive for COVID.
    Convenient 
  • Options
    Very convenient. Indeed I bet Prince Andrew never even knew he'd taken a test  ;)