Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2022-23 UEFA Champions League

Comments

• Options
    Lukaku playing his last game for inter before returning to Chelsea.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    John Stones has been unreal. Best player on the pitch by some distance.
    The only criticism I could of had is he took up the wrong space twice when Sillva had the ball and took the space away from him.
    He has been class for months now Pep has developed him into a proper player. I can’t wait for the reason Southgate gives when he plays Maguire in front of him 
    Doesnt Southgate prefer the partnership of Maguire and Stones? 
    For some reason Southgate can't see Maguire has had his day he needs to look to lodge him
  • Options
    Inters version of Chuks comes on
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    AndyG said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    The only criticism I could of had is he took up the wrong space twice when Sillva had the ball and took the space away from him.
    He has been class for months now Pep has developed him into a proper player. I can’t wait for the reason Southgate gives when he plays Maguire in front of him 
    For some reason Southgate can't see Maguire has had his day he needs to look to lodge him
    For all those world class center halves that Southgate just ignores?  
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    AndyG said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Apart from the fact that he barely puts a foot wrong for England

Are we now going to hear the tiresome excuse of play individuals in form, meaning the squad gets no consistency
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    City need some Mahrez magic.
  • Options
    Stones playing like prime Zidane
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Wellred said:
    AndyG said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    But Tomori plays for AC Milan
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Wellred said:
    AndyG said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Apart from the fact that he barely puts a foot wrong for England

Are we now going to hear the tiresome excuse of play individuals in form, meaning the squad gets no consistency
    Let's not forget that Stones is playing in midfield.  Meaning we would need to find 2 center backs to replace him and Maguire.

If Southgate picks Maguire in midfield well..
  • Options
    Inter players don't want to pass to Lukaku, tells you all you need to know about him nowadays 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can see Inter winning this 1 0
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Wellred said:
    AndyG said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Smalling and Tomori have both been great for their respective teams this season in a very competitive Serie A, certainly better than Maguire has been this season
  • Options
    That'll open it up.
  • Options
    Thats one way through Inter Milan

Great strike 
  • Options
    Finally
  • Options
    Really good finish, that.  So calm in the middle of a Champions League final.
  • Options
    That is a really fantastic finish. So easy to hack that one over the bar, in the circumstances. 
  • Options
    Not one Inter player close him down
  • Options
    This could be us, wasn't long ago city were in the 3rd division. We can dream.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why the hell was one Inter defender standing directly behind the other. 

Bloody useless
  • Options
    Great block by Lukaku
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Pahahaha... Great defending from Lukneke
  • Options
    Ooof so close to an equaliser
  • Options
    Great defending by Lukaku there  :D
  • Options
    All 3 Italian teams in the finals have been too negative, almost playing up to the stereotype 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Inter players don't want to pass to Lukaku, tells you all you need to know about him nowadays 
    He’ll be even more unpopular now
  • Options
    Stop talking about Maguire you donuts.

City peaked against Real Madrid.

At last Walker gets on.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Lukaku looks like Akinfenwa these days. A very expensive “big lump up front”.