Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2022-23 UEFA Champions League

Comments

• Options
    How did Internationale take 4 City players out of the game with two passes then end up with a 1 v 4 attack?  

That's an awful dive by Dzeko 
  • Options
    City looking slightly the better side but getting closed down stopping their flow 
  • Options
    I'm thinkiing Man C probably won't score 6 tonight. 
  • Options
    Got to feel for KDB but for Phil Foden, and England, this could be huge 
  • Options
    I'm sticking my neck out, and predicting the team in blue will win
  • Options
    Weird coincidence De Bruyme going off injured in both CL finals City have played in.
  • Options
    When did Mourinho start managing Inter?
  • Options
    Needs an Inter goal to make this really interesting
  • Options
    I'm sticking my neck out, and predicting the team in blue will win
    As long as its not Inter Millan, sip, oops, hick.
  • Options
    First goal is big in this game. If Inter score, it will be a very tough game. If City go up one up, a second will be there. I’ve just put my life savings on 0-0 after 90.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always wish retrospective action could be taken when players cheat like Acerbi. Can't believe the ref went it.
  • Options
    Only a matter of time before City score.
  • Options
    Grealish asking the ref for a yellow there should be an automatic yellow for him, the Alice-banded tit
  • Options
    John Stones has been unreal. Best player on the pitch by some distance.
  • Options
    All three European finals have been poor games. West Ham got exciting due to the finish but all three games have been largely forgettable. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Grealish asking the ref for a yellow there should be an automatic yellow for him, the Alice-banded tit
    Was a stone wall booking though!
  • Options
    I more concerned by the fact that three pairs of skimpy knickers have popped up as an ad on this thread. I really should take more care with my Saturday afternoon searches.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I've had pancakes that weren't as flat as that 1st half.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    sam3110 said:
    Doesn't matter, if it was the other way round and an Inter player told the ref to give a yellow all the commentators would lambast them, should be the same for English players and English clubs 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    sam3110 said:
    I didn't see where the ref was, the original TV footage was a clear foul the replay, from a different angle where he had a hand full of shirt, was a clear Yellow.  I can see why the ref didn't book him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well that was an underwhelming 1st half, think Haaland touched the ball 4 times!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    sam3110 said:
    I didn't see where the ref was, the original TV footage was a clear foul the replay, from a different angle where he had a hand full of shirt, was a clear Yellow.  I can see why the ref didn't book him.
    So can I, but i can see why grealish was complaining
  • Options
    Very tactical. I would say first half has gone to plan for Inter. Can they keep it up though? Not sure Man City will be too disapointed either - they probably back themselves to have the players to do something special and Inter aren't posing too many problems except Edison look a bit nervy.
  • Options
    Huge Mahrez fan. Think he would be the one to change the game for City.
  • Options
    Inter will run themselves into the ground aswell... cant keep this pressing up for 90 mins. Fancy 1-0 city late on now
  • Options
    Ederson with 3 strange decisions in the first half.
    Still surprised Walker didn't start unless he has a knock because he has been superb recently.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    The only criticism I could of had is he took up the wrong space twice when Sillva had the ball and took the space away from him.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    The only criticism I could of had is he took up the wrong space twice when Sillva had the ball and took the space away from him.
    He has been class for months now Pep has developed him into a proper player. I can’t wait for the reason Southgate gives when he plays Maguire in front of him 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    He has been class for months now Pep has developed him into a proper player. I can’t wait for the reason Southgate gives when he plays Maguire in front of him 
    Has Southgate ever picked Maguire ahead of Stones, or has he ever not picked Stones when he could of?
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Doesnt Southgate prefer the partnership of Maguire and Stones?