Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2022-23 UEFA Champions League

Comments

• Options
    3 or 4 nil City for me. Hope it's more competitive than I think it will be though.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I honestly can't see passed City thrashing them.  Going to have a shot every time a commentator or pundit calls Inter by the wrong name, so I'll probably be passed out by kickoff. 
    If I call them "Inter Milan" on this thread, will you also have a shot?

:D 
  • Options
    Sheikh Mansour is at the game. First City game he's been to see since 2010!
  • Options
    Don’t forget, it’s free via the BT sport YouTube site in HD
  • Options
    Sheikh Mansour is at the game. First City game he's been to see since 2010!
    Worse then fucking Roland.
  • Options
    Looking forward to this, watching for free on U tube. City to win and I hope they do.
  • Options
    come on Inter, ffs. last Italian hope. 
  • Options
    anyone fancy a pepsi?? na, neither do I. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I honestly can't see passed City thrashing them.  Going to have a shot every time a commentator or pundit calls Inter by the wrong name, so I'll probably be passed out by kickoff. 

Ffs I won't make kick off!
  • Options
    easy to find but for those who cant be arsed... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVcqVxaauJo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The XX played before the teams come out. Sign of a great game to come
  • Options
    What on earth is this prematch nonsense... We arent yanks. On 5-0 city, 5-0 haaland fgs and 1-0 inter dzeko fgs
  • Options
    Got a concern this is going to be very dull. 1-0 City. 
  • Options
    Worth checking your usual tv listing. I don't have BT Sport in my package but, unless it cuts out in the next 2 minutes, its currently working for me. Channel 524 on Virgin. 
  • Options
    and that is why you can poke modern day football. What a load of bollocks
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Lautaro seems to be in form but I agree, City should win, although my wife's characterisation as a 'travesty' should Inter win is a bit strong.

Out of curiosity, what would you call them? Inter Milan is fine I think (Wikipedia: Internazionale Milano).
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Ffs I won't make kick off!
    Steve Macmananannanannannanan.  The commentator ask him as question about Inter and he replied with Inter Millan hick 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    What on earth is this prematch nonsense... We arent yanks. On 5-0 city, 5-0 haaland fgs and 1-0 inter dzeko fgs

Getting ready for the 2026 final to be hosted Stateside...
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Lautaro seems to be in form but I agree, City should win, although my wife's characterisation as a 'travesty' should Inter win is a bit strong.

Out of curiosity, what would you call them? Inter Milan is fine I think (Wikipedia: Internationale Milano).
    It's not fine it's like calling Sporting Sporting Lisbon or Athletic Club Athelico Bilbao it's not their name.

Calling them Internationale, or Inter, from Millan is fine.  

Call them Arsenal from London not Arsenal London.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Out of curiosity, what would you call them? Inter Milan is fine I think (Wikipedia: Internationale Milano).
    It's not fine it's like calling Sporting Sporting Lisbon or Athletic Club Athelico Bilbao it's not their name.

Crystal from Croydon.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Getting ready for the 2026 final to be hosted Stateside...
    Wonder what our ticket allocation will be?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Don't know any Inter fans, but yes if that's what they prefer.

But I have no idea why Inter Milan (no need to take a shot) just rolls off my tongue.
  • Options
    The Moncler suit jacket is one of the more stupid items of clothing I've seen.
  • Options
    Inter doing well to stifle City so far
  • Options
    Anyone else keeping an eye on Inter players, to see if we should take any on loan next season, due to our link up with them?

One for the kids there!
  • Options
    Crap game so far
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Or Everton Liverpool...
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Don't know any Inter fans, but yes if that's what they prefer.

But I have no idea why Inter Milan (no need to take a shot) just rolls off my tongue.
    Just because that is what you are used to them being called.  Like Sporting Lisbon and Atheltic Bilbao.  Don't even get me started on the funny hybrid names the media use.
  • Options
    Inter doing quite well so far, City can't get going at all.