Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup Draw 22/23 - QF Draw: Man Utd v CAFC (p48) - confirmed 10th Jan

Comments

• Options
    Beaten them before. Why not again
    Been there 5-1 1974 peter hunt

why not Man U were division2 
    we were guess where division 3
  • Options
    Can’t see us taking more than 3K there for a midweek game . Getting tickets won’t be a problem. 
    nonsense
  • Options
    If we take 3k + for a Jan weeknight I'd say that's decent. Good money coming the clubs way, but to who?!
  • Options
    I fancy us taking 5k odd for this 
  • Options
    Bet the club will be stupid and wont run a Valley Away service...

Even if they do it'll probably be one or two coaches, especially if there is to be a Rail Strike!!
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Can’t see us taking more than 3K there for a midweek game . Getting tickets won’t be a problem. 
    nonsense
    Great response as usual . Perhaps you’d like to give your prediction of how many well take. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Great draw!! Surely we’ll sell out the 7,000?
    I will be shocked if we do, midweek and possibly live on TV
    think you lot are off your heads - im already getting pinged left right and centre Old Trafford to us is pretty much once in a lifetime 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Local for me, keen on tickets!!! Great draw!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Excellent news and congrats to the loyal Charlton fans watching crap every week who will deservedly get tickets for this particular enjoyable fixture!

If you hear heavy metal music and a car accelerating on the M1 it means Sandgaards on route and he will likely get a round in even if you tell him to get the f*ck out the club!

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    When do tickets go on sale?
    Sorry, Large..... Sold out already 😐
    Went with your dad last time Oggy

back of Bedford van😀
  • Options
    Do we reckon people that want a ticket will get one? Struggling to see us selling out 7k 
  • Options
    Local for me, keen on tickets!!! Great draw!

Me too - 45 minute drive if there's a train strike, or train and stay over (after a good drink!) if they are running.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    nonsense
    Great response as usual . Perhaps you’d like to give your prediction of how many well take. 
    as usual ? we will sell the lot, no problem 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    How much will they give us do we know? 
    League Cup rules state that the home team must give at least 10% of capacity to the away support.

So 7400 tickets available minimum.
    Club has discretion to take less though. Nobody down there will have any idea of what we’ll want. They also have no experience at all of running a big away travel operation.
    Surely they're not THAT stupid to refuse tickets?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    J BLOCK said:
    League Cup rules state that the home team must give at least 10% of capacity to the away support.

Club has discretion to take less though. Nobody down there will have any idea of what we’ll want. They also have no experience at all of running a big away travel operation.
    No they just wont know how to organise any travel, so anyone getting tickets should be prepared to find their own way there
  • Options
    I think we'll be lucky to sell more than 5k tickets. 

Midweek, just after xmas. Schools just gone back. Rail strikes

• Options
    It was always meant to be after us employing a Manc manager just days ago. Get the fuck in !! 

(Assuming he isn’t sacked in the next 3 weeks) 
  • Options
    What is Mark Stuart doing these days... https://youtu.be/bS_q8zpZFNg
    What a pass from Stevie Gritt, almost Messi-like
  • Options
    Do we reckon people that want a ticket will get one? Struggling to see us selling out 7k 

We’ll do double that easily. We sold out the 6,500 at Sheffield United FA Cup Semi few years ago. Understand this is a Quarter but it’s Man Utd…
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Great draw!! Surely we’ll sell out the 7,000?
    No chance 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Depends if they're being asked to pay for them up front... 🙄
  • Options
    This means the world for me because I can finally get to take my boy to a game away at a big club. He’s a latecomer to the football scene at 14 and has asked me loads about the old premier league days before he was born.

Sitting next to him seeing him get all excited at a Charlton game will be epic.

It’s hard when he goes to a school in Surrey full of Chelsea. I’ve loved seeing him proudly wearing a Charlton shirt playing football with his mates today 
    My son was 10 when he came with me to the FA Cup game in 1994 … things can only get better at half time … he’s never forgotten it 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

I can see them saying we don’t need 7,000. I’m not saying we do either, although you’d want to gauge the interest. Transport / TV  is a big factor.