Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup Draw 22/23 - QF Draw: Man Utd v CAFC (p48) - confirmed 10th Jan

Comments

• Options
    ah seems to be a new thread on this. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    What it doesn't say is whether you can just buy 1 ticket on your tier, 2 or even more. 
    Been told by someone it’s just 2 you can get…🤔
  • Options
    redman said:
    What it doesn't say is whether you can just buy 1 ticket on your tier, 2 or even more. 
    It does:

Once fans have the required number of loyalty points to buy tickets, they will be able to purchase up to two tickets each. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Once fans have the required number of loyalty points to buy tickets, they will be able to purchase up to two tickets each
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/man-united-tickets-go-priority-sale-2pm
  • Options
    Will definitely go General Sale.

Let the moaning and panicking commence….

I have a season ticket and Valley Gold but only 475 points which means i can't buy until Monday after 2pm which says 470 points OR Valley Gold.  

So it essentially means having Valley Gold is worthless if you have a season ticket in terms of priority?  i.e. i may as well just have the season ticket and not shell out for VG.

Anyone know how the points system works?

• Options
    Where can you find how many points you have?
  • Options
    redman said:
    It says you can buy up to two
  • Options

I have a season ticket and Valley Gold but only 475 points which means i can't buy until Monday after 2pm which says 470 points OR Valley Gold.  

So it essentially means having Valley Gold is worthless if you have a season ticket in terms of priority?  i.e. i may as well just have the season ticket and not shell out for VG.

For anyone above 540 points, having Valley Gold gives you a days difference. 
  • Options

230 points for a season ticket - 10pts for an away league game and 5 points for a home or away cup game - all over a two year period.

I've got 470 points but I've just purchased a ticket for tomorrow's away game getting me to 480 - plus I'm Valley Gold. 
  • Options
    I have several people associated to my account (friends and family). However I don't think there is a way of me being able to check their loyalty point level is there? I don't even think they have all registered accounts. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where can you find how many points you have?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    cafctom said:

For anyone above 540 points, having Valley Gold gives you a days difference. 

Yeah but to get 540 points you need to have done aways i think.  

I have a ST and VG but not been able to do any aways so far this season.  Therefore only have 475 points which means that unless you do aways and have lots of points above a Season ticket then your valley gold membership gives you no priority.

It seems pointless as always thought it would give priority.

• Options
    I am a season ticket holder for the maximum two years that count and i'm 8th in the queue. WTF.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    redman said:
    I have several people associated to my account (friends and family). However I don't think there is a way of me being able to check their loyalty point level is there? I don't even think they have all registered accounts. 
    How can they be associated to your account without them having registered accounts?

On the first question, no, I don’t think you can see how many loyalty points they have.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I can see my loyalty points total, but it would be nice to see how it was calculated

That used to be there, but was removed when "Charlton Cash" appeared during the first Covid lockdown, and never reappeared
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    bobmunro said:

230 points for a season ticket - 10pts for an away league game and 5 points for a home or away cup game - all over a two year period.

I've got 470 points but I've just purchased a ticket for tomorrow's away game getting me to 480 - plus I'm Valley Gold. 

I’m the same, on 470 
    pants tbh
  • Options
    I can see my loyalty points total, but it would be nice to see how it was calculated

That used to be there, but was removed when "Charlton Cash" appeared during the first Covid lockdown, and never reappeared
    https://www.charltonafc.com/loyalty-points-explained
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

https://www.charltonafc.com/loyalty-points-explained

Do you get points for buying tickets for others i.e. when i've taken my kids etc?

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Worth keeping in mind that you get points for any cup games at home too.

5 points for FA Cup, Papa Johns or Carabao cup home matches.

I’m on 675, and reckon 30-40 odd have come from those types of games alone. 
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I think that people who do the most games should get priority....my point being is that for me as an season ticket every year looking at the priority order for this there is absolutely no point in paying for Valley Gold if you can only do the odd away or odd cup game along with season ticket.

Probably worth saving the VG dough and putting it towards away games where the club don't earn which seems a bit odd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

All those Pizza Cup games adds up to many points. 👍
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    se9addick said:
    redman said:
    How can they be associated to your account without them having registered accounts?

On the first question, no, I don’t think you can see how many loyalty points they have.
    Can't remember but includes family, family of friends and under 11's. The latter almost certainly doesn't have an account
  • Options
    redman said:
    I was looking at that, I can see I've got 475 points, but can't see anyone else's points connected to my acc - just get an error message
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    redman said:

If they've got there membership number they can call the club and find out how many loyalty points they have.
  • Options
    So I now want to check how many loyalty points I have. Having forgotten from when I looked earlier. Now clicking on it says there will be queue that starts at 2pm. This happens to be when tickets go on sale. But I know i'm not that high up! Grrrr how frustrating
  • Options
    Will definitely get to general sale 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Does anyone remember a gee years ago we had Swindon away in the league Cup and a ticket for that got you priority for Palace away a few weeks later?  

Had a randomly large away following that evening.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Tomorrow game’s 10 points only get added after the game has been played. I had tickets a while back that got postponed and they only got added after the rescheduled game.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I think that people who do the most games should get priority....my point being is that for me as an season ticket every year looking at the priority order for this there is absolutely no point in paying for Valley Gold if you can only do the odd away or odd cup game along with season ticket.

Probably worth saving the VG dough and putting it towards away games where the club don't earn which seems a bit odd.
    The VG scheme isn't an away game membership though it's one of the benefits that help get you higher up the pecking order for tickets it's not the purpose of your paid membership.

I do agree with your point about people doing the most games getting priority.
  • Options
    redman said:
    Give them a ring