Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup Draw 22/23 - QF Draw: Man Utd v CAFC (p48) - confirmed 10th Jan

Comments

• Options
    I shall be sharing the driving with my son and driving back after the game. Just need to find out the best place to park mid afternoon time. Any Ideas? 
  • Options
    Train prices seem to be increasing 

booked 2.19pm up on the 10th, 9.35am back on the 11th….just under £100

staying in the premier Inn Manchester central, over the road from the midland nr Deansgate…anyone else in there?
  • Options
    I shall be sharing the driving with my son and driving back after the game. Just need to find out the best place to park mid afternoon time. Any Ideas? 
    Have a look on here mate. https://www.justpark.com
  • Options
    Me and my Dad driving up on the Tuesday and staying in the Holiday Inn.

Booked a stadium/museum tour of Old Trafford for the following morning before heading home. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    cafctom said:
    Me and my Dad driving up on the Tuesday and staying in the Holiday Inn.

Booked a stadium/museum tour of Old Trafford for the following morning before heading home. 
    You should check out the national football museum as well. I plan to do that on the afternoon of the game. Although in reality, as I’m not driving back I’ll probably just have a lot of beers.
  • Options
    Where we all drinking then…..
  • Options
    I can’t see us shifting more than 7000 when we couldn’t get that many for Brighton at home 
    We had more than 11,000 home fans for the Brighton game. 
    Way I worded it I knew it was more than 7000 but really wasn’t that many
  • Options
    If you go via crewe you can get a single up for about £15 or so to be fair. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Train prices seem to be increasing 

booked 2.19pm up on the 10th, 9.35am back on the 11th….just under £100

staying in the premier Inn Manchester central, over the road from the midland nr Deansgate…anyone else in there?
    Yep that’s where four of us are staying too
  • Options
    Hotel sorted and train ticket
  • Options
    The Deansgate area (where that Premier Inn is) seems to have tons of pubs. And you can get a tram (red line) to Wharfside which takes 8 mins and is a 5 min walk to Old Trafford. 
  • Options
    I can’t see us shifting more than 7000 when we couldn’t get that many for Brighton at home 
    They'll go to general sale but reckon we'll sell out.
  • Options
    Train and Hotel booked.

Never seen Charlton play at OT, im buzzing.
    And for this reason is why we'll sell out.
  • Options
    Train and Hotel booked.

Never seen Charlton play at OT, im buzzing.
    And for this reason is why we'll sell out.
    You think we will sell out because he has a train and hotel booked?
    Yes.
  • Options
    Train and hotel sorted for our few, arriving into MancLand just after 1pm. The 10.15am back on Wednesday should be a quiet one for those with hangovers 😉
  • Options
    Imagine first window to be Valley Gold and 550 points. At 2 per person there can surely be only about 3,000 members on those points leaving a 1,000 if all those 550+ take up their tickets? 
    Anybody have an idea of the points table and numbers? 
    Don’t panic, those that want a ticket will get one.
    Exactly. The 7000 is initial allocation. There will be plenty more if they are all sold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Train and hotel booked.

Seen us at Old Trafford twice with an aggregate score of 8-1. Keep it below that on the night and I'll be happy 
  • Options
    That’s a bugger as I’ll be en route from Mexico City to Cancun. 
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Need to open an account with man utd. 

Quick question for those with Valley Gold, if you have it linked to your cafc fan ID can you see it referenced anywhere on the cafc booking website? 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Train and hotel booked. Reserved Tuesday and Wednesday nights in Salford Quays, wanted one more room today not a chance all rooms taken. 12.30 out of Euston…first tin to be opened at 12.31…
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Need to open an account with man utd. 

Quick question for those with Valley Gold, if you have it linked to your cafc fan ID can you see it referenced anywhere on the cafc booking website? 
    No on the vg question 

on the parking, yeah you do but there’s no cost
  • Options
    At this rate we’ll be opening a ‘Man Utd v Charlton Carabao Cup, what ya drinking thread?’ 
  • Options
    The cricket ground used to have parking on matchdays
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    The Deansgate area (where that Premier Inn is) seems to have tons of pubs. And you can get a tram (red line) to Wharfside which takes 8 mins and is a 5 min walk to Old Trafford. 
    https://www.albertsschloss.co.uk/

This is a great bar from my visits the last few years