Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup Draw 22/23 - QF Draw: Man Utd v CAFC (p48) - confirmed 10th Jan

Comments

• Options
    National express have a 23:50 coach which I will book if nothing from the club. I need to be back in London the next morning so I think my options are limited… 
    Could stay over and get a BA flight from Manchester to Heathrow the next morning?
  • Options
    Hotel booked for 3 of us. 👍
    Now just got to get our tickets. 😁
  • Options
    Hotel booked in Deansgate
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    holyjo said:
    iamdan said:
    Anyone booked Salford quays Ibis?
    Yep
    Now £89 for the Tuesday 10th
    I got two rooms for £78 :-)
  • Options
    So, ticket details not actually confirmed until tomorrow, the same day they also go on sale. 
  • Options
    Hotel Football booked.  Was reduced by £100 from the original price.  Will be able to fall out the Stadium into bed!
  • Options
    Train and hotel booked 👍
  • Options
    1.55pm Euston - manchester picc
    motel one booked 
    11.55am back the next day 

£125.00 now to get a match ticket i don’t think we will sell out the 7000 as let’s face it it’s a big night out for the fans and a chance to go a decent ground but we will get tonked
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Announce 100 valley express coaches asap 
    More likely to be 10, they are not geared up for more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The one and only day I cannot make due to a day + evening work commitment. Pretty gutted, enjoy the experience whoever is going!
  • Options
    Imagine first window to be Valley Gold and 550 points. At 2 per person there can surely be only about 3,000 members on those points leaving a 1,000 if all those 550+ take up their tickets? 
    Anybody have an idea of the points table and numbers? 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Just floated the idea to my wife of booking a hotel for myself in Manchester and was reminded that I refused to book one for us in London next year. 😬
  • Options
    Imagine first window to be Valley Gold and 550 points. At 2 per person there can surely be only about 3,000 members on those points leaving a 1,000 if all those 550+ take up their tickets? 
    Don’t panic, those that want a ticket will get one.
  • Options
    no chance all of those people will take 2 tickets each. I would even think the 3,000 is a huge overestimate of VG and 550 points. To do that you would need to have been a season ticket holder for 2 years, have gone to some away games and be a member of VG.
  • Options
    redman said:
    no chance all of those people will take 2 tickets each. I would even think the 3,000 is a huge overestimate of VG and 550 points. To do that you would need to have been a season ticket holder for 2 years, have gone to some away games and be a member of VG.
    My point being they have to start on a number whereby if everyone in that category purchased 2 there’d be enough supply to satisfy that. 
  • Options
    Would have thought anyone who needs a ticket would get one.
    As for transport best bet would be take you car and drive home same night.
    I will have to look for TV link as unable to make that date.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That’s what I’m going to do. I’m driving up and my son is doing the driving back. 
  • Options
    With this one I really do struggle to see the justification of 2 per member I have at least 3 people messaging me/ posting on social media how they are well up for this one and I can say with 99% certainty there last game was play off final. 

I don’t have an st anymore and probably attend 10/15 games a season, however I was an st for 14 years and used to do every Saturday away game for a number of years. 

Everyone who wants one will get a ticket as I know a good few that aren’t going to the expense and time off work 
  • Options
    That’s what I’m going to do. I’m driving up and my son is doing the driving back. 
    I’d do that except I don’t fancy driving both ways whilst having to spend the time between each journey watching a football match.
  • Options
    There's no way there is 3000 paying Valley Gold members, and most of them won't be going to Old Trafford on a January midweek (both my parents won't be going for instance and they both have VG)
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    There's no way there is 3000 paying Valley Gold members, and most of them won't be going to Old Trafford on a January midweek (both my parents won't be going for instance and they both have VG)
    100%. I’d be amazed if there was more than 1500.
  • Options
    I can’t see us shifting more than 7000 when we couldn’t get that many for Brighton at home 
  • Options
    Booked trains up on the 10th and back on the 11th for £60 return using splitmyfare.co.uk. Trains are 3hours each way in total with a connection (Doncaster on the way up and Stafford on the way down), but I’m taking the day off anyway so no massive rush. There are quicker direct trains (about 2 hours each way) for about £75 return at the moment. 
  • Options
    I can’t see us shifting more than 7000 when we couldn’t get that many for Brighton at home 
    We had more than 11,000 home fans for the Brighton game. 
  • Options
    Been pestered by more non season ticket holders  than those "included" in yesterday's crowd by default. Sense of deja vu from 1994 - at least no camping out this time - I hope!