Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sex in Public. OK or Not OK?

Comments

• Options
    Just to set the scene this is current weather conditions 🥵 28'

Photo taken from a disused layby on the edge of town...
  • Options
    Context is everything, if i were to bump into Christina Hendricks in the Makro car park and she told me she needed me to help her scratch an itch, i'd probably oblige. On the other hand I have twice wandered past a man self loving in a car and i must admit it did take the gloss of my walk.

So bad, you went back for another look... B)
    I couldn't be sure it was my Dad.
  • Options
    Context is everything, if i were to bump into Christina Hendricks in the Makro car park and she told me she needed me to help her scratch an itch, i'd probably oblige. On the other hand I have twice wandered past a man self loving in a car and i must admit it did take the gloss of my walk.
    Was it Neil Shipperley?
  • Options
    I'd have been about 19 and I fingered my l(then)ittle lovely on the back seat of a bus one night.
    Did it not put him off driving the bus?

Bastard. Just spat watr all over my kyboard.
    E key now working intermittently as a result.

Are we sure it was water, if he's now having trouble with his keys
  • Options
    18 pages, easy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2022
    I was about 13 or 14 and walking home with my mum and dad quite late one night and the girl that lived next door, who was a couple of years older than me, was getting ploughed like a gooden in a car at the end of the road that we walked about a meter past.  Never felt so awkward in my life.  Well not until the next day when I went outside and my mum and dad were chatting away to her and her mum over the garden fence. 
  • Options
    A little hand shandy in the park never hurt anybody. 

I remember in my late teens, me and my better half couldn't keep our hands off eachother anywhere we went. One hot summers day we went for a picnic down in the Kentish countryside. Found out, as we sat down to eat our food, that she had used the need to tinkle about half an hour earlier as an excuse to remove her panties. Needless to say there was a lot of eating going on, but we somehow ended up taking nearly a full hamper back with us ..
  • Options
    Seen as taboo but I bet many of us here have not only done it in a car but also elsewhere more public.

Shy bunch aren't we?
    😊
  • Options
    Just a rub out in general be nice 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Seen as taboo but I bet many of us here have not only done it in a car but also elsewhere more public.

Shy bunch aren't we?
    😊
    You sure you’re not looking for the Needing a Barry thread?
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    shirty5 said:
    Rita, Sue and Bob too. Good film that set in West Yorkshire 
    I thought I were great.
    BOB is it my turn yet?!!
  • Options
    Where the fuck is @carter

am sure there will be a least 3 stories to be told. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    A little hand shandy in the park never hurt anybody. 

I remember in my late teens, me and my better half couldn't keep our hands off eachother anywhere we went. One hot summers day we went for a picnic down in the Kentish countryside. Found out, as we sat down to eat our food, that she had used the need to tinkle about half an hour earlier as an excuse to remove her panties. Needless to say there was a lot of eating going on, but we somehow ended up taking nearly a full hamper back with us ..
    I haven't heard that used since about 1970. Well done!
  • Options
    Takes me back to growing up on our council estate in the eighties.
    There was always loads of us out and about playing games and sodding about. We used to play football on wasteland or hop over the gate of our school and play on the corner of the field.
    One afternoon there must of been 30 or 40 of us who had decided to head over to the school for a kickabout. Shortly after arriving in our droves we noticed in the opposite corner a couple going at it. They were both fully clothed but the fellas bum was a blur!
    The match was temporarily suspended while we gave our performance ratings from afar. They must have wanted the ground to swallow them up.
    Problem was there was only one way in and out of that field, and for this randy pair that meant walking past the rowdy football match  that had restarted after the ploughing had finished on the adjacent pitch!
    They held on for as long as they could but we used to play football for hours and hours and I reckon the fella had to get back home for work or something.
    The loudest recorded recital of Jermaine Stewart's 'We don't have to take our clothes off' as they walked past will live with me to my dying day!
    Bet it wasn’t the only thing he’d wish had swallowed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That’s a bit much on a residential street!

I remember playing Pitch and Putt at Queen Mary’s in Sidcup one summer and hitting the ball over the back of the green under a massive tree with overhanging branches.

Went to retrieve said ball from under the tree and found a couple shagging, him with a white short sleeved shirt and grey trousers and her with a floral summer dress hitched up for obvious reasons.

Made me very reluctant to use my driver on the Pitch and Putt course again!
    The colour and style of his clothing was an important detail thanks  :D
    I remember it vividly because they seemed such “normal” people, him dressed like your typical NHS middle manager in summer office clobber and his paramour in her summer dress.

Given the old Queen Mary hospital was the only office in the immediate area it’s safe to assume they were a pair of NHS workers partaking in some very illicit lunchtime delight!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Where the fuck is @carter

am sure there will be a least 3 stories to be told. 
    There’s one involving me, his back garden, a little bum play and loads of vomit. 

He can fill in the blanks. 
  • Options
    Takes me back to growing up on our council estate in the eighties.
    There was always loads of us out and about playing games and sodding about. We used to play football on wasteland or hop over the gate of our school and play on the corner of the field.
    One afternoon there must of been 30 or 40 of us who had decided to head over to the school for a kickabout. Shortly after arriving in our droves we noticed in the opposite corner a couple going at it. They were both fully clothed but the fellas bum was a blur!
    The match was temporarily suspended while we gave our performance ratings from afar. They must have wanted the ground to swallow them up.
    Problem was there was only one way in and out of that field, and for this randy pair that meant walking past the rowdy football match  that had restarted after the ploughing had finished on the adjacent pitch!
    They held on for as long as they could but we used to play football for hours and hours and I reckon the fella had to get back home for work or something.
    The loudest recorded recital of Jermaine Stewart's 'We don't have to take our clothes off' as they walked past will live with me to my dying day!
    Back to his wife?
  • Options
    Without wishing to be Barbara Woodhouse 2.0 

This guy should be arrested as any other exhibitionist would. Anyone on here with daughters might like to consider them innocently walking home and confronted by this kind of stuff. Does that change the dynamic enough for you?  These kind of threads bring out the double standards in us all. It is all a big laugh... Until we discover the identity of the woman is 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Err … some people just have no moral compass. Sure, find a secluded spot somewhere.  But in the street … Really!!!
  • Options
    ...someone's sister/daughter/niece/mother!/wife!/friend and it becomes quite serious. Or the bloke is someone in good standing with the community and now is a filthy pervert. I do hope they are punished with the full force of the law. 
  • Options
    ...someone's sister/daughter/niece/mother!/wife!/friend and it becomes quite serious. Or the bloke is someone in good standing with the community and now is a filthy pervert. I do hope they are punished with the full force of the law. 
    Why does it become more serious? Windows were blacked out, there’s nothing to suggest she wasn’t a willing participant.

Yeah, it’s a bit weird but it’s hardly crime of the century. 
  • Options
    Context is everything, if i were to bump into Christina Hendricks in the Makro car park and she told me she needed me to help her scratch an itch, i'd probably oblige. On the other hand I have twice wandered past a man self loving in a car and i must admit it did take the gloss of my walk.
    Was it Neil Shipperley?
    He did play for Sheff Utd and they do come good.
  • Options
    I'd have been about 19 and I fingered my l(then)ittle lovely on the back seat of a bus one night.
    Nothing wrong with stroking your flask.