Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sex in Public. OK or Not OK?

Comments

• Options
    Only seen it once, in a car outside the Mermaid Theatre in Blackfriars.

Only done it twice, in secluded spots in Hampshire so no chance of being overlooked and outraging Valley of Tears. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I'd confess to everything if she was interrogating me. Be a bit worried where that truncheon was going.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Where the fuck is @carter

am sure there will be a least 3 stories to be told. 
    There’s one involving me, his back garden, a little bum play and loads of vomit. 

He can fill in the blanks. 
    NYE I'd say what 2008? 

This leaves more questions than answers I'm sure but the blanks can be filled a bit with the news some weed, brandy and a fish and chip supper were all involved, bum play is true although I'd say medically necessary given the circumstances. 

When I have a bit more time and can draw my memory back I'll do a full appraisal of that night bro 
  • Options
    ...someone's sister/daughter/niece/mother!/wife!/friend and it becomes quite serious. Or the bloke is someone in good standing with the community and now is a filthy pervert. I do hope they are punished with the full force of the law. 
    “A Mr or Ms Valley of Tears has laid a complaint, could you please identify yourself to the police immediately ”

You can tell she's a fake because no way are those boots standard issue. Why they're totally impractical for proper police work.😎
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    ...someone's sister/daughter/niece/mother!/wife!/friend and it becomes quite serious. Or the bloke is someone in good standing with the community and now is a filthy pervert. I do hope they are punished with the full force of the law. 
    “A Mr or Ms Valley of Tears has laid a complaint, could you please identify yourself to the police immediately ”

You can tell she's a fake because no way are those boots standard issue. Why they're totally impractical for proper police work.😎
    She works in the pond and disco division. Stiletto waders. Standard issue for that department 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Where the fuck is @carter

am sure there will be a least 3 stories to be told. 
    There’s one involving me, his back garden, a little bum play and loads of vomit. 

He can fill in the blanks. 
    NYE I'd say what 2008? 

This leaves more questions than answers I'm sure but the blanks can be filled a bit with the news some weed, brandy and a fish and chip supper were all involved, bum play is true although I'd say medically necessary given the circumstances. 

When I have a bit more time and can draw my memory back I'll do a full appraisal of that night bro 
    Oddly enough it came up at work a few weeks ago when discussing the most disgusting thing someone has ever done to you.

Fun times. 
  • Options
    I’d definitely want to know if someone who is supposedly of good standing in the community is in fact a filthy pervert. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I’d definitely want to know if someone who is supposedly of good standing in the community is in fact a filthy pervert. 
    Have to go along with this.  I am not a filthy pervert at all either.
  • Options
    swordfish said:

She works in the pond and disco division. Stiletto waders Standard issue for that department 
    Well I'm not saying you're wrong, and I'd gladly take the plunge to see if she comes, but sadly fresh water doesn't agree with me 😟
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    swordfish said:
    swordfish said:

She works in the pond and disco division. Stiletto waders Standard issue for that department 
    Well I'm not saying you're wrong, and I'd gladly take the plunge to see if she comes, but sadly fresh water doesn't agree with me 😟
    Ask her to investigate you at the salt water Lido, sorted. 
  • Options
    Couldn't happen in our society. Too many safeguards.

Oh hang on...
  • Options
    I knew I shouldnt have read that whilst eating my lunch
  • Options
    a song for every occasion .. https://youtu.be/5AdtR-d2HJQ
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Carter said:
    So me and @Stu_of_Kunming are good pals, its fair to say I have a lot of fondness for the man as does anyone who has met him, he is prepared to let's say get in the trenches on a night out 

Anyway he had come to help me DJ one new years eve, beer was drunk I think there was even a bit of a skirmish at one point with some locals, we went back to my bachelor pad and wound the night down as young men do, with weed and booze. Booze being Sainsbury own brand brandy. Fast forward not that long and my man is suffering, he is out in the garden bent double dry heaving having mixed some particularly potent green plant with a lot of booze so I did what I knew needed to be done. He had to rid his body of this demon, this poison. 

So one of my fingers went up my arse to about the first knuckle then under Stueys nose. Hey presto, he was rid of the demon and we stood over its body disguised as am alarming amount of vomit and smight its ruin 

The next day there were 3 cats feasting on the fetid pat which is something I'd never seen before, turns out it was because of the cod and chips he has lined his tummy with earlier on before coming out

I miss those days man 

Well, a whole new take on the term "Near The Knuckle"... Can't do too much for a good mate eh.. B)
  • Options
    Carter said:
    So me and @Stu_of_Kunming are good pals, its fair to say I have a lot of fondness for the man as does anyone who has met him, he is prepared to let's say get in the trenches on a night out 

Anyway he had come to help me DJ one new years eve, beer was drunk I think there was even a bit of a skirmish at one point with some locals, we went back to my bachelor pad and wound the night down as young men do, with weed and booze. Booze being Sainsbury own brand brandy. Fast forward not that long and my man is suffering, he is out in the garden bent double dry heaving having mixed some particularly potent green plant with a lot of booze so I did what I knew needed to be done. He had to rid his body of this demon, this poison. 

So one of my fingers went up my arse to about the first knuckle then under Stueys nose. Hey presto, he was rid of the demon and we stood over its body disguised as am alarming amount of vomit and smight its ruin 

The next day there were 3 cats feasting on the fetid pat which is something I'd never seen before, turns out it was because of the cod and chips he has lined his tummy with earlier on before coming out

I miss those days man 
    All I can say is I’ve lead a very sheltered life 🤢
  • Options
    I just opened my front door to feed the dogs outside (they like alfresco dining) and noticed a car parked opposite my house. Not an unremarkable scene, living in the industrial heartland of England's 4th largest City (Leeds say 5th).

However as I lay down the feast of delights for my four legged friends, I noticed that a car was moving. Not in a conventional way of backwards and forwards, more up an down, in a bouncing motion. I couldn't see any people outside or inside as the windows were blacked out, but pondered whether somebody was being throttled and might need assistance, but as the front windows were fully open and no sound was coming out, there didn't seem too much protest. At my insistence, my wife came out to witness the bouncing car. After the strange bouncing stopped a very large bloke stripped to the waist got out of the rear door and got back in the front and drove away.

My query is, what do other Lifers think about such activities taking place on a busy residential street?

OK or Not OK?

Did you recognie the bloke?
  • Options
    Busy residential street for a bunk up makes the participants sound pretty randy/desperate.
    Lack of noise emanating from open windows doesn't suggest anybody was having a wonderful time.
    Participants also apparently clueless - any fule no it's best on a reclined front passenger seat - Rita, Sue and Bob knew that.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd have been about 19 and I fingered my l(then)ittle lovely on the back seat of a bus one night.
    How tall was she?
    Only asking so I can picture the scene more clearly.
  • Options
    Brilliant @SoundAsa£
    He's not joking, it's a true story.
  • Options

Love the new Met uniform.
  • Options
    100% ok.
    Should be much more of it.
  • Options
    Carter said:

I miss those days man 
    My first thought is you can’t have been eating much fibre then
  • Options
    Brilliant @SoundAsa£
    And you'd know because you were the married lass?
  • Options
    Brilliant @SoundAsa£
    He was the copper! 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Brilliant @SoundAsa£
    He was the copper! 
    Isn’t there a minimum height for joining the police?