Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sex in Public. OK or Not OK?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Many years ago I was playing for my old cricket team - by this stage we'd been kicked out of our home ground by the football section so on Sundays we were a travelling team.

On one occasion we were playing at Greenwich Park - no idea who it was against but it was a warm and sunny day with plenty of people enjoying themselves in the park.

We batted first (badly, probably) and had the glorious sight of seeing Terry Waite, recently released from captivity in Beirut, out walking his dogs and stopping to watch our match (as I commented to a colleague: "Why is he watching us bat? You'd have thought he's suffered enough in recent years").

After the innings break we were getting ready to resume the match. I was going to be bowling the first over and as were setting the field on the leg side we spotted something interesting. A couple had been lying on the grass next to each other not far beyond the boundary but now she had got up and was kneeling astride him, gently bobbing up and down. I looked at my captain, he looked at me, and both nodded. I then went and had a word with the opening batsman:

"Hiya. Have a look over at the mid-wicket boundary ... what can you see? What do you reckon's going on?"

After he'd concurred with our initial analysis of the situation I then said:

"If I bowl a couple of leg-stump half-volleys do you fancy trying to hit them?"

There are times when you don't mind being carted for boundaries over mid-wicket.

The couple soon moved :)

Speaking of Terry Waite…..do you know what his first words were when he was released?

“Has Leaburn scored yet”?
    Or rather has @SoundAsa£ got rid of that blue chess board suit?
  • Options
    Many years ago I was playing for my old cricket team - by this stage we'd been kicked out of our home ground by the football section so on Sundays we were a travelling team.

On one occasion we were playing at Greenwich Park - no idea who it was against but it was a warm and sunny day with plenty of people enjoying themselves in the park.

We batted first (badly, probably) and had the glorious sight of seeing Terry Waite, recently released from captivity in Beirut, out walking his dogs and stopping to watch our match (as I commented to a colleague: "Why is he watching us bat? You'd have thought he's suffered enough in recent years").

After the innings break we were getting ready to resume the match. I was going to be bowling the first over and as were setting the field on the leg side we spotted something interesting. A couple had been lying on the grass next to each other not far beyond the boundary but now she had got up and was kneeling astride him, gently bobbing up and down. I looked at my captain, he looked at me, and both nodded. I then went and had a word with the opening batsman:

"Hiya. Have a look over at the mid-wicket boundary ... what can you see? What do you reckon's going on?"

There are times when you don't mind being carted for boundaries over mid-wicket.

Speaking of Terry Waite…..do you know what his first words were when he was released?

“Has Leaburn scored yet”?
    Or rather has @SoundAsa£ got rid of that blue chess board suit?
    Zzzzzzzz………😉
  • Options
    Pah! Who uses beds these days?
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Seen as taboo but I bet many of us here have not only done it in a car but also elsewhere more public.

Shy bunch aren't we?
    😊
    You sure you’re not looking for the Needing a Barry thread?
    No idea what you're on about. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022

That was you!!, you swine! them balls are really hard, and it took ages for the swelling to go down on my spaced hopper sized knackers. The young lady couldn't chew properly for days either!.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

I just want to say getting struck by a cricket ball can be dangerous, and that It took ages for the swelling to go down on my knackers.
    if you don't play with a straight bat you are asking for trouble.