Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sex in Public. OK or Not OK?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Just to add, we have a little kids playground on our street, that has parents and their toddlers or slightly older kids playing alone after school.

On that occasion an enthusiastic couple, were 'exercising', in full view and earshot of the playground. I'd heard them but went out shopping and when I came back 3-4 hours later they were still 'busy'.

I could hear the joys of spring even with the car windows closed. I called old bill. To say they responded like it was a jewellery heist is an understatement.

A police transit van pulled up alongside the car and they knocked on the window.

It was a full few minutes before a bloke got out of the back and then another bloke got out of the car.... followed eventually by two women and then the officer's had quite a few words, before they sent them away with their tails between somebody's legs. Pretty sure the officers had a few laughs down the station. 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    So me and @Stu_of_Kunming are good pals, its fair to say I have a lot of fondness for the man as does anyone who has met him, he is prepared to let's say get in the trenches on a night out 

Anyway he had come to help me DJ one new years eve, beer was drunk I think there was even a bit of a skirmish at one point with some locals, we went back to my bachelor pad and wound the night down as young men do, with weed and booze. Booze being Sainsbury own brand brandy. Fast forward not that long and my man is suffering, he is out in the garden bent double dry heaving having mixed some particularly potent green plant with a lot of booze so I did what I knew needed to be done. He had to rid his body of this demon, this poison. 

So one of my fingers went up my arse to about the first knuckle then under Stueys nose. Hey presto, he was rid of the demon and we stood over its body disguised as am alarming amount of vomit and smight its ruin 

The next day there were 3 cats feasting on the fetid pat which is something I'd never seen before, turns out it was because of the cod and chips he has lined his tummy with earlier on before coming out

I miss those days man 
    Things have certainly changed, not had a J or drink in almost half a decade and Saturday nights are now spent chasing a crazy 3 year old around the garden. 
  • Options
    Compacting newly picked cotton, you've got 10 minutes to jump in a cotton full cage untill the harvester arrives again with a fresh load (same colour).
    One jump lead to another, the field is in the middle of nowhere so not very public we thought, Untill interrupted by the cheers and claps... kibbutzniks...
    It was very ok though...
  • Options
    ...someone's sister/daughter/niece/mother!/wife!/friend and it becomes quite serious. Or the bloke is someone in good standing with the community and now is a filthy pervert. I do hope they are punished with the full force of the law. 
    Why does it become more serious? Windows were blacked out, there’s nothing to suggest she wasn’t a willing participant.

Yeah, it’s a bit weird but it’s hardly crime of the century. 
    Morality is not about whether "adults" consent to something or not.There is a tonne of stuff adults consent to which is positively immoral and utterly wicked. Two people screwing in public is immoral. It should go without saying. As is an earlier poster who boasted of messing around with a married woman in his mini. I was reading only yesterday the plight of Daley Thompson's father who was found messing around in his car with a married woman... by her husband. Thompson's father was killed instantly. Justice was served. There are some things you just don't do. And messing around with a married person is absolutely one of them. So far we have fallen that this even has to be pointed out in this age is simply tragic. 
  • Options
    Without wishing to be Barbara Woodhouse 2.0 

This guy should be arrested as any other exhibitionist would. Anyone on here with daughters might like to consider them innocently walking home and confronted by this kind of stuff. Does that change the dynamic enough for you?  These kind of threads bring out the double standards in us all. It is all a big laugh... Until we discover the identity of the woman is 
    Twat. What’s a dog trainer got to do with it? Maybe you mean Whitehouse?

Even more of a twat. Why couldn’t anyone’s sons be upset by seeing that?

Even, even more of a twat. Why is the woman’s identity important but not the man’s?  And who said the other person was a man anyway?
    AA: Mary Whitehouse, yes ~ my mistake. 

The rest of your post however is simply performing to the virtue-signalling woke gallery. Zzzzzzz. Yawn. 
  • Options
    Way back in my late teens I was parked up in my mini in the car park behind The Plaza Cinema in Catford with a young married lass ….it was a very cold night and the windows were well and truly steamed up.
    Suddenly there was a loud bang on the window and a torch light was being flashed around.
    We both froze and then I cleared a window a little to see a copper standing there.
    Leaning over I rolled down the passenger side window a touch and the conversation went something along these lines.
    ”No need to ask what you’re up to, I’m going to charge you both with public indecency.”
    With that the girl burst into tears, petrified of the possible consequences and blurted out that she was married and couldn’t ever live it down. There was a moment’s silence and then I couldn’t believe my ears.
    “Ok I’ll let you off providing I’m next.”
    I looked at the girl and we both realised there was nothing else for it.
    I hurriedly got my trousers and pants back on and stepped out of the car. I was shaking like a leaf.
    ”Why are you trembling like that.”
    ”Well……..I’ve never fucked a copper before.”

Appalling. I hope you repent..
  • Options
    ...someone's sister/daughter/niece/mother!/wife!/friend and it becomes quite serious. Or the bloke is someone in good standing with the community and now is a filthy pervert. I do hope they are punished with the full force of the law. 
    Why does it become more serious? Windows were blacked out, there’s nothing to suggest she wasn’t a willing participant.

Morality is not about whether "adults" consent to something or not.There is a tonne of stuff adults consent to which is positively immoral and utterly wicked. Two people screwing in public is immoral. It should go without saying. As is an earlier poster who boasted of messing around with a married woman in his mini. I was reading only yesterday the plight of Daley Thompson's father who was found messing around in his car with a married woman... by her husband. Thompson's father was killed instantly. Justice was served. There are some things you just don't do. And messing around with a married person is absolutely one of them. So far we have fallen that this even has to be pointed out in this age is simply tragic. 
    Morality is subjective almost in totality. Exceptions might be things like murder, but even then there is room for debate. For example, I think killing someone because your wife willingly slept with him is morally reprehensible, but you simply call it justice. Share your opinion by all means but don't claim morality is universal and uniform (and uniform to your viewpoint).  

I think it was Mother Teresa that said "if abortion is not wrong then NOTHING is wrong". 

I would say that sleeping with a married person ....is morally reprehensible actually. I do hope Nick Hancock is reading! 

I wouldn't say subjective. I think the 10 Commandments are clear enough for everyone. There are many warped individuals in this age who try and promote everything that denies the 10 commandments. Even if they are enshrined in law they are still wrong. 
  • Options

Morality is subjective almost in totality. Exceptions might be things like murder, but even then there is room for debate. For example, I think killing someone because your wife willingly slept with him is morally reprehensible, but you simply call it justice. Share your opinion by all means but don't claim morality is universal and uniform (and uniform to your viewpoint).  

I think it was Mother Teresa that said "if abortion is not wrong then NOTHING is wrong". 

I would say that sleeping with a married person ....is morally reprehensible actually. I do hope Nick Hancock is reading! 

I wouldn't say subjective. I think the 10 Commandments are clear enough for everyone. There are many warped individuals in this age who try and promote everything that denies the 10 commandments. Even if they are enshrined in law they are still wrong. 
    Ok, you are a Wind Up Merchant. Didn't realise. Apologies everyone.  I hesitate to conjure images of Mother Teresa on this saucy page but here's a bit of revisionist journalism on the cow. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/mother-teresa-s-canonization-controversy-clouds-nun-s-work-n641181 
  • Options

I agree, that why me and my partner never got married. How are you enjoying celibacy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If abortion is universally wrong you might wish to help us understand why the book of Numbers (OT) advocates a practice that means the Levitical priest gives a potion to a woman with child which purports to a) determine wether the child is the fathers and b) if not, the potion causes the mother to miscarry ?
  • Options

So according to what you said about Daley Thompson’s dad, I’m fair game to being killed for sleeping with my then girlfriend, now wife, after she split from her husband but before she was divorced?

Interesting interpretation of the bible and, as with so many things in the bible, completely out of date!
  • Options
    This thread would not be complete without Frankie Boyle's Dogging Monologue.

• Options

Ffs - bringing abortion into another thread where it isn't needed
  • Options
    Frankie Boyle is fucking hilarious!

Just thought that needed to be said.
  • Options
    Way back in my late teens I was parked up in my mini in the car park behind The Plaza Cinema in Catford with a young married lass ….it was a very cold night and the windows were well and truly steamed up.
    Suddenly there was a loud bang on the window and a torch light was being flashed around.
    We both froze and then I cleared a window a little to see a copper standing there.
    Leaning over I rolled down the passenger side window a touch and the conversation went something along these lines.
    ”No need to ask what you’re up to, I’m going to charge you both with public indecency.”
    With that the girl burst into tears, petrified of the possible consequences and blurted out that she was married and couldn’t ever live it down. There was a moment’s silence and then I couldn’t believe my ears.
    “Ok I’ll let you off providing I’m next.”
    I looked at the girl and we both realised there was nothing else for it.
    I hurriedly got my trousers and pants back on and stepped out of the car. I was shaking like a leaf.
    ”Why are you trembling like that.”
    ”Well……..I’ve never fucked a copper before.”

Appalling. I hope you repent..
    Some fucking chance of that…..🤭
  • Options

So according to what you said about Daley Thompson’s dad, I’m fair game to being killed for sleeping with my then girlfriend, now wife, after she split from her husband but before she was divorced?

Interesting interpretation of the bible and, as with so many things in the bible, completely out of date!
    Daley Thompson's father was not messing around with a "separated awaiting finalisation of divorce" woman . He was screwing a married woman in his car. 

"If you dance with a crocodile, don't be surprised when the music stops". 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options

Why dont you just do one? this thread is for a bit of a laugh and everyone is entering into the spirit of it (except you).

We all know your views because you've spouted them so much on here. It was predictable you'd hate this thread so how about not opening it rather than coming on here spouting your 1400's views on morality, women and abortion all over again. No one wants to hear your fundamentalism, you aren't going to convert anyone here. Just do one.

I find its generally insecure weak men who spout this kind of shit because they are wishing back to a time when men held all the power purely because of their gender rather than having to actually earn it.
    I agree that there ARE men who think just by virtue of being male ~ they deserve a certain sense of power and authority in life. I don't quite see how this means that a man who is merely sharing Christian principles of morality, he is somehow weak and insecure or looking backwards. Quite the opposite in fact. It is the Christian that fully lives in the present, while also not denying the firm foundations of the Judeo-Christian past. 
  • Options

Ffs - bringing abortion into another thread where it isn't needed
    Actually it remained "on topic". The morality of individuals having sexual intercourse in public is what is being promoted or challenged here. 
  • Options
    holyjo said:

If abortion is universally wrong you might wish to help us understand why the book of Numbers (OT) advocates a practice that means the Levitical priest gives a potion to a woman with child which purports to a) determine wether the child is the fathers and b) if not, the potion causes the mother to miscarry ?
    If you could share the citation I'd be keen to read this.

I am mindful of the dangers however of "taking the text out of the context to create a pretext" which is what many people do who treat sacred scripture as a sort of tombola game. Or Dipping in and out and forming a rather peculiar offbeam theology. 
  • Options
    Bye VOT. Sad to see you go #Not
  • Options

Ok, you are a Wind Up Merchant. Didn't realise. Apologies everyone.  I hesitate to conjure images of Mother Teresa on this saucy page but here's a bit of revisionist journalism on the cow. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/mother-teresa-s-canonization-controversy-clouds-nun-s-work-n641181 

It really is scraping the barrel. You have the option of reading of the life of a recent saint (all saints have a past and all sinners have a future!) With 80 years of evidence to go by and the fruits of that work that continues around the world today. 

But no, some forgettable desperate hack called Matt Bradley prints a poorly written hitpiece on M Teresa  (anything to get noticed!) And all those who feed off anything that has no worth descend on the story and fire it out everywhere they can as if it was a canonical text. 

#wreaksofdesperation
  • Options
    Many years ago I was playing for my old cricket team - by this stage we'd been kicked out of our home ground by the football section so on Sundays we were a travelling team.

On one occasion we were playing at Greenwich Park - no idea who it was against but it was a warm and sunny day with plenty of people enjoying themselves in the park.

We batted first (badly, probably) and had the glorious sight of seeing Terry Waite, recently released from captivity in Beirut, out walking his dogs and stopping to watch our match (as I commented to a colleague: "Why is he watching us bat? You'd have thought he's suffered enough in recent years").

After the innings break we were getting ready to resume the match. I was going to be bowling the first over and as were setting the field on the leg side we spotted something interesting. A couple had been lying on the grass next to each other not far beyond the boundary but now she had got up and was kneeling astride him, gently bobbing up and down. I looked at my captain, he looked at me, and both nodded. I then went and had a word with the opening batsman:

"Hiya. Have a look over at the mid-wicket boundary ... what can you see? What do you reckon's going on?"

After he'd concurred with our initial analysis of the situation I then said:

"If I bowl a couple of leg-stump half-volleys do you fancy trying to hit them?"

There are times when you don't mind being carted for boundaries over mid-wicket.

The couple soon moved :)

• Options
    Has to be a no, unless it's me and then it's worth a watch.
  • Options
    Many years ago I was playing for my old cricket team - by this stage we'd been kicked out of our home ground by the football section so on Sundays we were a travelling team.

On one occasion we were playing at Greenwich Park - no idea who it was against but it was a warm and sunny day with plenty of people enjoying themselves in the park.

We batted first (badly, probably) and had the glorious sight of seeing Terry Waite, recently released from captivity in Beirut, out walking his dogs and stopping to watch our match (as I commented to a colleague: "Why is he watching us bat? You'd have thought he's suffered enough in recent years").

After the innings break we were getting ready to resume the match. I was going to be bowling the first over and as were setting the field on the leg side we spotted something interesting. A couple had been lying on the grass next to each other not far beyond the boundary but now she had got up and was kneeling astride him, gently bobbing up and down. I looked at my captain, he looked at me, and both nodded. I then went and had a word with the opening batsman:

"Hiya. Have a look over at the mid-wicket boundary ... what can you see? What do you reckon's going on?"

There are times when you don't mind being carted for boundaries over mid-wicket.

Speaking of Terry Waite…..do you know what his first words were when he was released?

“Has Leaburn scored yet”?
  • Options

Speaking of Terry Waite…..do you know what his first words were when he was released?

“Has Leaburn scored yet”?
    Ooh, that's harsh.