Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66093009

Burnley sign young keeper James Trafford from City. It'll be interesting who their first choice is next season
  • Options
    Arsenal have had an incredible transfer window. But with that comes serious pressure on Arteta if they don't challenge for the league and go far in the cups. 
  • Options
    No idea if Timber will be any good, but Rice is a great signing.

Arsenal have been very quick and efficient in the transfer market the last 2 years.
  • Options
    So are we editing the title of this thread, or starting a new thread for the new season?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    So are we editing the title of this thread, or starting a new thread for the new season?
    How do you feel about the news of Poch joining Chelsea? ;)
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    new thread innit 

• Options
    RIP Premier League 22/23 thread
    Bump
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jessie said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    How do you feel about the news of Poch joining Chelsea? ;)
    F*ck him! lol

No, I feel a bit numb to it tbh.  Don't quite get the anger aimed at him earlier in the week by some of our lot.  Its clear from those that spoke to him that he was desperate to come back to Spurs but Levy didn't want him.

We cant expect him not to take a job.  Shame its for them lot but at least its not Arsenal.

I'd be delighted for HIM if HE won the league with them.  

• Options
    Newcastle have apparently bid 82 mil for Khvicha Kvaratshkeila… now that would be some signing!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Newcastle have apparently bid 82 mil for Khvicha Kvaratshkeila… now that would be some signing!
    I can honestly say I don’t think I have ever heard of him 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    MrOneLung said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Big part of the Napoli team that won Serie A last season

Champions League Young Player of the Season and Serie A Player of the Season last year
  • Options
    And still only 22, really good player.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Probably one of the best wingers in the world and only 22
  • Options
    Cheers 
  • Options
    I'd be very surprised if 82m is enough to get him. He's on a very long contract and Napoli's owner De Laurentiis is basically Serie A's version of Daniel Levy so he will probably quote Newcastle at least 100m for him.
  • Options
    RIP Premier League 22/23 thread
    The death of this thread was much exaggerated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Incredible player.

Last season as well as winning the league with Napoli he had a great year individually.
    Champions League young player of the year.
    3 x Serie A player of the month
    In the Serie A team of the year
    voted Serie A MVP
    most assists in Serie A
    Serie A goal of the season too

plus he starred as Georgia ran away with their nations league group despite being 3rd seeds.
    Ok but apart from that , what else has he done?
  • Options
    He's been a turnstile operator at the Valley.
  • Options
    Riyadh Mahrez latest to be linked the the Saudi league
  • Options
    @aliwibble @AFKABartram

Can this thread be closed please? New 23/24 one here Premier League 23/24 — Charlton Life
  • Options
    Saka for Ballon d'Or 2023. 

• Options
    Does 2023 take into account the World Cup? That was after last years award wasn’t it?

Messi 1/5 fav
  • Options
    Should be haaland
  • Options
    Can't be anyone but Haaland or KDB can it?
  • Options
    Can't be anyone but Haaland or KDB can it?
    I looked it takes into account WC so it’ll be Messi as shown by the betting 
  • Options
    Should be Haaland.

Will probably be Messi.

Good to see three English players on the shortlist - could see Bellingham and Saka being regulars on the list over the next few years.