Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 13th August 2022

Comments

• Options

11' Charlton are on the front foot in these early moments, though no clear chances at goal for either side as yet
  • Options
    1. 11'

Post update

Foul by Corey Blackett-Taylor (Charlton Athletic).

2. 11'

Post update

Liam Palmer (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Well - I pretended I was in France to get the livestream - CharltonTV wouldn’t play - gone back to UK and I am watching the game now !!!

Before anyone asks, spent last week in Norfolk and had a hellish drive home taking over 4 and half hours, incl a 45 minute traffic jam to get over Dartford Bridge, otherwise I would be at the game 😀
    Simple response to that:

Don't leave Norfolk! Best place on earth.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    How many have travelled?
    No idea, but I’m guessing they traveled many miles. 
  • Options
    We can't find stockley when needed. 
  • Options
    Great game so far. Plenty of quality. 
  • Options
    Wont be surprised if Stockdale is going to be the best Goalkeeper in the League this season - MK talked about him being a nemesis last week
  • Options
    Any radio links for today
  • Options
    1. 13'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Marvin Johnson.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well - I pretended I was in France to get the livestream - CharltonTV wouldn’t play - gone back to UK and I am watching the game now !!!

Before anyone asks, spent last week in Norfolk and had a hellish drive home taking over 4 and half hours, incl a 45 minute traffic jam to get over Dartford Bridge, otherwise I would be at the game 😀
    Simple response to that:

Agreed - we stayed in Great Walsingham - lovely cottage - many walks on the beach at Brancaster with our 2 Springer Spaniels - pubs every day etc
  • Options
    1. 15'

Post update

Corner, Sheffield Wednesday. Conceded by Eoghan O'Connell.

• Options
    Good start by Charlton. Bonus is we’ve managed to keep Bannon and the crowd quiet 
  • Options
    Wood and Washington score for Rotherham
  • Options
    1. 16'

Post update

Offside, Sheffield Wednesday. Jack Hunt tries a through ball, but Ben Heneghan is caught offside.

• Options
    Bottom club Burton beating that really tough home team that's Accrington 
    So were we two weeks ago... Or are you stupid enough to think Accrington will go unbeaten at home all season, you boring idiot
    Burton 2-0 up.

Dont think we did that though. If we had we would probably have won. 
  • Options

Simple response to that:

Agreed - we stayed in Great Walsingham - lovely cottage - many walks on the beach at Brancaster with our 2 Springer Spaniels - pubs every day etc
    Walsingham? About 7 miles west from me as the crow fly.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Wood and Washington score for Rotherham
    Wood still playing at 37!
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    So were we two weeks ago... Or are you stupid enough to think Accrington will go unbeaten at home all season, you boring idiot
    Burton 2-0 up.

More fascinated with other teams than your own

Your a bit pathetic the majority of the time - Honestly not sure what you're trying to prove, other than the fact that you chat shite all too often
  • Options
    1. 19'

Post update

Scott Fraser (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 19'

Post update

Foul by Will Vaulks (Sheffield Wednesday).

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Burton 2-0 up.

You do know Charlton are playing now don't you?
  • Options

20' It's been a promising start to proceedings here in the Hillsborough sun for the Addicks who have enjoyed plenty of possession. #swfc 0 #cafc 0

• Options
    Nature abhors a vaccumn, apart from the one between Golfies ears
  • Options
    1. 21'

Post update

George Dobson (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 21'

Post update

Foul by Callum Paterson (Sheffield Wednesday).

• Options
    Burton 2-0 up.

Your a bit pathetic the majority of the time - Honestly not sure what you're trying to prove, other than the fact that you chat shite all too often
    And you’re more fascinated with golfie than your own team, it appears. 
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    When you think about how we played here six months ago, this is a completely different team. 
    That’s because it mostly is!
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Burton 2-0 up.

And you’re more fascinated with golfie than your own team, it appears. 
    Not really... Just dont get the point of being a whinging twat all the time - But then its fashionable isnt it, ironically I've also talked about the game, rather than just wanking off over what everyone else is doing. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!