Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 13th August 2022

Comments

• Options
    Good football from the Addicks
  • Options
    Need to score while we're on top
  • Options
    Are they filming this from just the one camara? Ffs

Clubs take dough off fans to subscribe to these channels, least they can do is have more than just the one camera, 150 foot up in the air.....
  • Options
    As I was saying ......

24' Good passing move from the Addicks leads to Morgan finding space to shoot from 20 yards, but Stockdale gets down well to make the save. #swfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Well - I pretended I was in France to get the livestream - CharltonTV wouldn’t play - gone back to UK and I am watching the game now !!!

Before anyone asks, spent last week in Norfolk and had a hellish drive home taking over 4 and half hours, incl a 45 minute traffic jam to get over Dartford Bridge, otherwise I would be at the game 😀
    Simple response to that:

Don't leave Norfolk! Best place on earth.
    Agreed - we stayed in Great Walsingham - lovely cottage - many walks on the beach at Brancaster with our 2 Springer Spaniels - pubs every day etc
    Walsingham? About 7 miles west from me as the crow fly.
    You are just south of Holt I believe ?

I recommend the Carpenters Arms in Wighton and the 3 Horseshoes in Warham - excellent food at both, especially the pies at 3 Horseshoes - 3 Swallows pub at Cley is also very good, we didn't eat, but the pizzas they do looked very yum indeed
  • Options
    Bottom club Burton beating that really tough home team that's Accrington 
    So were we two weeks ago... Or are you stupid enough to think Accrington will go unbeaten at home all season, you boring idiot
    Burton 2-0 up.

Dont think we did that though. If we had we would probably have won. 
    More fascinated with other teams than your own

Your a bit pathetic the majority of the time - Honestly not sure what you're trying to prove, other than the fact that you chat shite all too often
    Simply pointing out that perhaps Accrington arent the tough home team that lots were saying they were & perhaps we should have taken all 3 points there. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Wednesday fans getting aggy. We are beating them at their own game. Feels a bit like we’re doing to them what Derby did to us.
  • Options
    we are playing better than SW. I'm impressed with our composure. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stronger start this from us. 

Can we keep it up. The longer we keep possession the more it will pay dividends in the second half I think. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022

25' Drinks break #swfc 0 #cafc 0

Good idea
  • Options
    So were we two weeks ago... Or are you stupid enough to think Accrington will go unbeaten at home all season, you boring idiot
    Burton 2-0 up.

Your a bit pathetic the majority of the time - Honestly not sure what you're trying to prove, other than the fact that you chat shite all too often
    And you’re more fascinated with golfie than your own team, it appears. 
    Not really... Just dont get the point of being a whinging twat all the time - But then its fashionable isnt it, ironically I've also talked about the game, rather than just wanking off over what everyone else is doing. 
    I'm not the one whinging. 
  • Options
    Burton 2-0 up.

Simply pointing out that perhaps Accrington arent the tough home team that lots were saying they were & perhaps we should have taken all 3 points there. 
    How are Exeter doing Golfie?
  • Options
    Good so far, Morgan impressing again. 
  • Options
    Wednesday fans getting aggy. We are beating them at their own game. Feels a bit like we’re doing to them what Derby did to us.
    A bit, though unlike Derby we've not really created clear chances 
  • Options
    Burton 2-0 up.

Or maybe the issue at this level is consistency? Acc can get up to play us, but can’t consistently perform that way and fall victim to Burton.

Black, white, grey. (And Ecru.)
  • Options
    Burton 2-0 up.

Fancy a beer in Belgium,trust you are keeping well. Better game today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

27' Morgan crosses deep for CBT approaching at the back post but he can't get a decent connection on his effort. #swfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Burton 2-0 up.

Not really... Just dont get the point of being a whinging twat all the time - But then its fashionable isnt it, ironically I've also talked about the game, rather than just wanking off over what everyone else is doing. 
    I'm not the one whinging. 
    Look if you want to be a miserable prick the whole time then crack on... I know and have seen what negative / crap comments can do to someone's mental health.

I'll always have the opinion of, if you've nothing nice to say then keep quiet, as you never know what effect your having on others!!
  • Options
    I’m worried for Oooah. I don’t think we’ve had anyone travel up there today. 
  • Options
    Stockley looks half asleep. 
  • Options

29' Good tenacity down the right from Clare to win possession and keep the ball in play with a cross which comes to nothing. #swfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Dare I say it - commentators curse and all that - but we look good today - good shape, patience in build up, dangerous down the left especially - IMO take Bannon out of SWFC, and they are pretty average 
  • Options
    Good game…so far so good, now get that goal.. feeling confident that will come but we need to make our opening 30 minutes count, sure the wendies are getting edgy with us so much on top 👍👍
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Wood and Washington score for Rotherham
    Not bad for a bench warmer who definitely won’t get a game in the Championship.

Bottom half league one player....
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Nature abhors a vaccumn, apart from the one between Golfies ears
    So does my dog.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!