Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 13th August 2022

Comments

• Options
    Need to be tighter on Bannon - can't let him get a foothold in the middle
  • Options

35' 10 minutes until the break here. The Addicks remain on top, but the deadlock is still unbroken. #swfc 0 #cafc 0

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    Wednesday fans getting restless, due to our dominance. 
    Like us last week. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Genuinely terrible from Fraser
    One of our goal.scoring midfielders that we are relying on making up for the lack of goals elsewhere. 
    Give it a rest 
  • Options
    Derby 2-0 up on Barnsley and dominating.
  • Options
    1. 36'

Post update

Corner, Sheffield Wednesday. Conceded by Steven Sessegnon.

• Options
    Uboat said:
    Bottom club Burton beating that really tough home team that's Accrington 
    So were we two weeks ago... Or are you stupid enough to think Accrington will go unbeaten at home all season, you boring idiot
    Burton 2-0 up.

Dont think we did that though. If we had we would probably have won. 
    More fascinated with other teams than your own

Your a bit pathetic the majority of the time - Honestly not sure what you're trying to prove, other than the fact that you chat shite all too often
    And you’re more fascinated with golfie than your own team, it appears. 
    Not really... Just dont get the point of being a whinging twat all the time - But then its fashionable isnt it, ironically I've also talked about the game, rather than just wanking off over what everyone else is doing. 
    I'm not the one whinging. 
    Look if you want to be a miserable prick the whole time then crack on... I know and have seen what negative / crap comments can do to someone's mental health.

I'll always have the opinion of, if you've nothing nice to say then keep quiet, as you never know what effect your having on others!!
    Bit of an overreaction. Are the players all checking their phones every few minutes?
    Uboat said:
    So were we two weeks ago... Or are you stupid enough to think Accrington will go unbeaten at home all season, you boring idiot
    Burton 2-0 up.

Your a bit pathetic the majority of the time - Honestly not sure what you're trying to prove, other than the fact that you chat shite all too often
    And you’re more fascinated with golfie than your own team, it appears. 
    Not really... Just dont get the point of being a whinging twat all the time - But then its fashionable isnt it, ironically I've also talked about the game, rather than just wanking off over what everyone else is doing. 
    I'm not the one whinging. 
    Look if you want to be a miserable prick the whole time then crack on... I know and have seen what negative / crap comments can do to someone's mental health.

I'll always have the opinion of, if you've nothing nice to say then keep quiet, as you never know what effect your having on others!!
    Bit of an overreaction. Are the players all checking their phones every few minutes?
    Do I mean the players then? - I mean us as individuals!! 
    A couple of pantomime moaners are affecting your mental health?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    One of our goal.scoring midfielders that we are relying on making up for the lack of goals elsewhere. 
    One in two so far this season from Fraser #poacher
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    And they will, no one gets every effort on target.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Someone piss in your cornflakes? Everything you say is negative and miserable. Cant you have a day off ffs.
    All I do is simply point out the obvious. 

Cant help if its true. 
  • Options
    Ooof
  • Options
    Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

CBT should have scored then.
  • Options
    If we can get a striker in we will be a force this year. Stockley can't play in this formation.
  • Options

40' BIG chance! Morgan breaks for the Addicks and looks to slip through CBT, a mix-up between the keeper and the defence puts CBT clean through, but his effort is knocked off the line by Palmer! #swfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Ellis Sims scores again for Sunderland. 

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Someone piss in your cornflakes? Everything you say is negative and miserable. Cant you have a day off ffs.

Cant help if its true. 
    Or bollocks's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When you press, when you look to play in transition, when you get players running beyond the center forward you create chances. 
  • Options
    Burton 2-0 up.

Simply pointing out that perhaps Accrington arent the tough home team that lots were saying they were & perhaps we should have taken all 3 points there. 
    How are Exeter doing Golfie?
    Winning 1-0 away. 
  • Options
    They don’t like it up ‘em!
  • Options

Gabriel Jesus has scored twice for Arsenal
  • Options
    Can’t believe we’re not ahead, they’re starting to look lively now and you’d expect a response second half. Come on boys! 
  • Options
    Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

CBT should have scored then.
    🙊
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Cant help if its true. 
    Apparently we are playing well so why not point that out? Against your nature I imagine to be positive 
  • Options

No Premier league news please
  • Options

Ryan De Haviland has just scored for Barnet.

No, I'm not sure why that's relevant either - but if we're quoting scorers at random .....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!