Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle | Tuesday 16th August 2022, 19:45 | Match Preview

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Interesting team, Lavelle for Inniss expected, other changes less so.
  • Options
    Just to check can anyone get a live stream?
    Would you be willing to pay £60 a year for all the streams you can think of?
  • Options
    What’s happened with Olly?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    I think CBT and Sessegnon's fitness is being managed - prob not up to 2 games a week at this stage - surprised that Payne isn't starting though, unless they are still easing him in after missing pre season 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Scoham said:
    Clayden is the biggest one to watch... Plymouth are no mugs, they've just beaten Peterborough. So its not like we're giving him an opportunity to get minutes against someone like Exeter or Port Vale who have just been promoted.

He's been given a message by Garner in my opinion - Prove that he can be the backup LB
  • Options
    I'm stuck in stormy somerset tonight. 
    Be watching on CTV , 
    Am loving the style of playing   . Just need the finishing and we will be on our way  . Agree with most , we need another striker,  that might not come until January though. 
    Good luck tonight. 
    COYR 

• Options
    Sessengon has been arguably out best performer this season, so surprised he has been rotated - unless he is carrying a knock.

Equally surprised that CBT has been left on the bench. Thought we would have gone with him and JRS.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    I think CBT and Sessegnon's fitness is being managed - prob not up to 2 games a week at this stage - surprised that Payne isn't starting though, unless they are still easing him in after missing pre season 
    Yeah, that would make sense. Clayden has not done himself a disservice at all so far this year, but will be a tough test for him. Also was expecting to see Payne to come in for Fraser or Morgan.

• Options
    holyjo said:
    Can I get a ticket on the gate tonight ?
    Get there early, at those prices they will be flying off the shelves...
  • Options
    And of course we should be resting/dropping Stockley too but as we all know we can't do that as we don't have any other forwards in the squad  :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Clayden is the biggest one to watch... Plymouth are no mugs, they've just beaten Peterborough. So its not like we're giving him an opportunity to get minutes against someone like Exeter or Port Vale who have just been promoted.

He's been given a message by Garner in my opinion - Prove that he can be the backup LB
    I know Cambridge have had a good start but these games have come the wrong way round IMO.
  • Options
    Sessengon has been arguably out best performer this season, so surprised he has been rotated - unless he is carrying a knock.

Equally surprised that CBT has been left on the bench. Thought we would have gone with him and JRS.
    Pace off the bench once the game opens up is a god send at this level.  Providing the starter doesn't have a western super.
  • Options
    No match thread yet? 

I'll put one up quickly then.

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:

I know Cambridge have had a good start but these games have come the wrong way round IMO.
    Not surprised about Cambridge, they looked the better team each time we played them last season - It doesnt amount to much given how we played ourselves, but you could see potential in Bonner's team.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Think he showed against QPR and again tonight (albeit turned out easier) that he is capable of being the back up left back. Keep him around.
  • Options
    Wow! What a performance! Forget the sending off. They were always going to score a few tonight the way they were playing.
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Got a good feeling about this one. 6-0 to us and a double hatty for Stockley.
    closer than most