Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle | Tuesday 16th August 2022

Comments

• Options
    Great team performance. Everyone of them played wel. I thought our midfield and Morgan in particular were terrific today.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    This is going to sound really stupid but we looked much better before we scored the second.

There will be time for more tactics talk later but we played at least 3 different formations in the second half.   The move for to Morgan to right back was inspiring. 

I have had an emotional couple of weeks but I was in tears when Leaburn scored in front of the Covered End. 

Be back in a bit. 
    Yes. Please. 
  • Options
    Lovely stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m in awe. Up the mozarella dippers 
  • Options
    What a performance. Nothing more to be said.
  • Options
    Great win and performance. 
  • Options
    sounds like a great performance. 

Bank it and move on to Saturday. 

Come on Charlton 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Outstanding. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Stockley wasn't that good 🤣
    Dazzler. I really think he was.

There defenders couldn’t deal with him, and he just created so much space for our attacking players when he dropped in deep.

Also took the pressure off us a fair few times by winning the ball in tight spaces and spreading it out (which he has been doing since pre season, as I’ve been at pains to point out).

He won’t score every chance he gets, but my only worry is that it is now 4 clear headers he has had which he has not managed to convert. He has to start putting some of those away. 
    You know he was kidding?
  • Options
    So pleasing on the eye tonight.

happy for Kirky. Clayden was great. Up the Addicks. Love it! x
  • Options
    Brilliant tonight. What more can I say. I like Ben Garner. Maybe we have got it right at last with a manager? More of the same Saturday please Charlton