Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Almost certainly Slovakia’s biggest win ever. Mind you I hadn’t realised how many of them are with top European clubs. Seems only yesterday it was a team consisting of Marek Hamsik and 10 journeymen. 
  • Not sure if Romania and Slovakia winning, and the likes of Denmark / Slovenia drawing is a worse for Scotland's hopes.

Really could see teams needing 4-pts for the four third place spots, based on these last couple of results 
  • Tell you what, I would not want to come up against that Slovakia team. 

They look possessed, what a team performance that was.

They defended so well as a unit and did not look to bad going forward.

Thought their number 8 was outstanding. 

Duda was everywhere. That result really opens up the group. You can see both Belgium and Romania beating Ukraine, 2 wins might not be enough to progress.
    2 wins will be fine now some of the third placed teams go through. Ukraine got through with 3 points in 3rd place last time.
    Forgot about the 3rd place qualifying teams, 4 points will easily get you through.

Bad luck for a group winner elsewhere if they draw Belgium as a 3rd place team.
    That could be us, if we win the group we get a 3rd placed side from D/E/F.

I wouldn't want to face Belgium, and the police probably hope we don't play Turkey (group F) given the number of Turks who live in Germany. Would be complete carnage.
  • Tell you what, I would not want to come up against that Slovakia team. 

They look possessed, what a team performance that was.

They defended so well as a unit and did not look to bad going forward.

Thought their number 8 was outstanding. 

Duda was everywhere. That result really opens up the group. You can see both Belgium and Romania beating Ukraine, 2 wins might not be enough to progress.
    2 wins will be fine now some of the third placed teams go through. Ukraine got through with 3 points in 3rd place last time.
    Forgot about the 3rd place qualifying teams, 4 points will easily get you through.

Bad luck for a group winner elsewhere if they draw Belgium as a 3rd place team.
    That could be us, if we win the group we get a 3rd placed side from D/E/F.

I wouldn't want to face Belgium, and the police probably hope we don't play Turkey (group F) given the number of Turks who live in Germany. Would be complete carnage.
    Don't think Belgium look much to worry about, and not just because they lost.

A few tournaments ago they had about 8 top class players, now it's basically De Bruyne and Doku, and some decent but unremarkable ones.
  • Mbappe is just a tad rapid isnt he
  • pfft let's see him do that with Kyle Walker on the pitch
  • Dixon knocking one out everytime France go over the half way line is gonna wear thin.
    That and his obsession with how small the Austrian goalkeeper is.
  • France being so wasteful when they counter attack, seeing they've had about three so far, where its been 5v3
  • Not sure if they're carrying any injuries but i can't believe Camavinga and Tchouameni are on the bench. If you add in Mendy, they've got 3 Real Madrid regulars sat on their bench. Insane squad depth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sort of forgot Kante was still playing.
    Didn’t he go pass Walker in the last World Cup?
    Didn’t he go pass Walker in the last World Cup?
    Dont recall it happening much, thought he was largely marked out of the game
  • How didnt that go in
  • ffs great ball from Sabitzer. Just lift it over the keeper!!
  • How didnt that go in
    And how wasn't that a corner!
  • How didnt that go in
    How, wasn’t it a corner?
  • How didnt that go in
    And how wasn't that a corner!
    Was just sitting there baffled... This referee is shocking
  • Amazingly poor decision 
  • Sponsored links:

• How on earth was that not a corner for Austria?

Blatant cheating by the referee.

And then France score.
  • Jammy bastards... All stems from that non-existent corner though
  • Butterfly effect. 
  • Beautiful near post flicked header, getting in front of the defender to glance it in...
  • VAR. All, or nothing. 
  • Such a clever switch from Mbappe though, first time he's been over on the right, and was up against a Full-Back on a booking.
  • This ref has been the worst so far. Blatantly favouring the French.
  • Ouch. Is Griezman going to come back on with a Terry Butcher style bandage?
  • Mcrappe