Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Wont want to face Austria in the RO16

France vs Netherlands will be a good watch
  • Off_it said:
    Can’t believe how brazen that was throwing him back on the field to sit down while Austria were attacking lol

I’d have booked Deschamps as well
    But what was the booking actually for? If it was for sitting down, then where's the rule against that? Ref didn't have to stop the game. Just let him sit there if he wants to.

If it was for entering the field without permission then wasn't that a sending off offence back in the day?
    Going back onto the pitch without permission.

Has only ever been a yellow.
    Really? Bloke I was playing against once got sent off for it!

I wasn't complaining.
  • Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Can’t believe how brazen that was throwing him back on the field to sit down while Austria were attacking lol

I’d have booked Deschamps as well
    But what was the booking actually for? If it was for sitting down, then where's the rule against that? Ref didn't have to stop the game. Just let him sit there if he wants to.

If it was for entering the field without permission then wasn't that a sending off offence back in the day?
    Going back onto the pitch without permission.

Has only ever been a yellow.
    Really? Bloke I was playing against once got sent off for it!

I wasn't complaining.
    Calling the ref a c**t as he sauntered on didn't help I heard.
  • Will be interesting to see if Mbappe misses many games, you'd imagine the next one at the least.

Given France's game is based quite strongly on trying to get Mbappe the ball on quick breaks....
  • Will be interesting to see if Mbappe misses many games, you'd imagine the next one at the least.

Given France's game is based quite strongly on trying to get Mbappe the ball on quick breaks....
    Unless he's concussed no need to miss a game, just wear an AMB style mask
  • MrOneLung said:
    Solidgone said:

'and a white wine for the lady....'

any of these post on here ?
    Is that Dean Cilocek (not sure of the spelling) who used to live in Thailand 5th from the left? 
    Got to admit it looks like him, but don't think it is
  • fenaddick said:
    Will be interesting to see if Mbappe misses many games, you'd imagine the next one at the least.

Unless he's concussed no need to miss a game, just wear an AMB style mask
    So he'll look even more like a Ninja Turtle?
    Turns our everyone is having the same thought:

https://x.com/KMbappe/status/1802845265688445414
  • Romania looked very good, didn't see any other games yesterday.
  • Thought Austria looked good too, could be a tough 3rd place team in that France/Netherlands/Austria group.
  • Sponsored links:

there are a lot of decent teams this time round .. as you say, Romania, Austria looked good v France and so far the former Yugoslav and Czechoslovakia outfits have all played well .. England need to beware as the standard is very high and there will be (cliché time) NO easy games
  • Anyone else got tickets on Viagogo? Mine still haven't turned up and fly tomorrow, getting a bit worried now
  • I’m quite enjoying the Euros, but England have very little chance of winning it. We can’t maintain momentum, a bit like Charlton over the last few years. They play well for 20 mins, score a goal, and then seem to get forced back, and can’t maintain control or possession. It’s a shame. Not sure what they can do about that. 
    there are a lot of decent teams this time round .. as you say, Romania, Austria looked good v France and so far the former Yugoslav and Czechoslovakia outfits have all played well .. England need to beware as the standard is very high and there will be (cliché time) NO easy games
    Unless you are in a group with Scotland 😉
  • Georgia 4/1 against Turkey today feels a bit of value, Turkey aren't that good really and Georgia beat Greece to qualify (pens), any thoughts ? 
    Unless you are in a group with Scotland 😉
    like we were last time 0-0 borefest

• Mbappe in France's next match
  • Sponsored links:

• Someone lose a flag..?

• Georgia 4/1 against Turkey today feels a bit of value, Turkey aren't that good really and Georgia beat Greece to qualify (pens), any thoughts ? 
    Atlanta is nice this time of year .. BUT seriously, not a clue, so I'll guess .. draw  :*
  • Depends on if Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (yes I had to Google the spelling) turns up and can drag them along by himself a la Bale for Wales. 
  • Khvicha Kvaratskhelia .. easy for you to say !!
  • fenaddick said:
    No 2pm game is rubbish! 
    I had to do the ironing watching the sewing bee ffs! 😫
  • Leaks in the roof in the stadium and Georgia and Turkey fans fighting inside the ground. Games not even kicked off yet. This could be interesting.
  • Wow... What an unfortunate miss for Turkey...