Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Haha... What a miss
  • Mfraude
  • Dixon coming up with 101 excuses for that miss 
  • Sick of the France love in. 
  • Shag said:
    Dixon coming up with 101 excuses for that miss 
    "He was thinking about not scoring at the Euros before... that can be the only reason..." 

Or he just didn't get his foot round it and missed?  For no reason but a poor shot?
  • Mbappe is overrated 
  • Shag said:
    Dixon coming up with 101 excuses for that miss 
    "He was thinking about not scoring at the Euros before... that can be the only reason..." 

Or he just didn't get his foot round it and missed?  For no reason but a poor shot?
    Should I have cheese on my pasta toni- Oh shit, I've missed the target
  • Clumsy challenge that
  • France and England play like this by choice
  • Sponsored links:

• So much French bias in this game.
  • France and England play like this by choice
    Ah but its genius from France, boring from England
  • Didn’t realise our new keeper played for France
  • Love how little the "old pros" understand the rules
  • The cock on the French shirt seems to be getting bigger as the game goes on.
    Bizarre 🐓🐔
  • Harsh booking. I get what Christina Unkel was saying, I just don’t agree with her. 
  • Another bullshit booking. 
  • Broken nose by the look of it for Mbappe
  • And a yellow card for dicking about 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 17
    Fuck
  • edited June 17
    Can’t believe how brazen that was throwing him back on the field to sit down while Austria were attacking lol

I’d have booked Deschamps as well
  • Hopefully that puts him off for the rest of the tournament.
  • Don’t think we’ll see this ref again… 
  • Don’t think we’ll see this ref again… 
    Until the Final no doubt... Either that or England vs Denmark
  • edited June 17
    cafc4life said:
    Fuck
    Shit Les Berry, you’re just a shit Les Berry
  • Can’t believe how brazen that was throwing him back on the field to sit down while Austria were attacking lol

But what was the booking actually for? If it was for sitting down, then where's the rule against that? Ref didn't have to stop the game. Just let him sit there if he wants to.

If it was for entering the field without permission then wasn't that a sending off offence back in the day?
  • Harsh booking. I get what Christina Unkel was saying, I just don’t agree with her. 
    I didn't understand what she was saying. The bloke sliding in and winning the ball was endangering the keeper, but the keeper charging out head first wasn't endangering himself or the opponent? 

Absolute bullshit.
  • edited June 17
    Off_it said:
    Can’t believe how brazen that was throwing him back on the field to sit down while Austria were attacking lol

But what was the booking actually for? If it was for sitting down, then where's the rule against that? Ref didn't have to stop the game. Just let him sit there if he wants to.

If it was for entering the field without permission then wasn't that a sending off offence back in the day?
    Going back onto the pitch without permission.

Has only ever been a yellow.
  • Tough game that, that will have taken a lot out of both teams.