Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• edited June 24
    Imagine if Modric had stayed at Spurs, how many trophies he would have won there.

Zero.
  • Spain 1-0 against Albania
  • would I be right in thinking we are definitely through to the next round regardless if Spain and Italy both avoid defeat tonight?
  • Late to the post Scotland debate. I thought it was a penalty, and if VAR reviewed it, I would have expected to hear why it wasn't given.
    Scotland were poor for me, and messed up a few opportunities to score with misplaced passes. Hungary were actually worse for much of the game. Scotland seemed much more aware of how badly they needed a goal while Hungary just sat back and nicked one at the death.
  • Hard to know who to support. Two favourite holiday destinations. (It v Cro)
  • would I be right in thinking we are definitely through to the next round regardless if Spain and Italy both avoid defeat tonight?
    Think we're through just if Albania don't win - Italy and Croatia can't both get 4 points whatever happens so we'll be ahead of Hungary in the first group and whoever is 3rd in this group.

• JamesSeed said:
    Hard to know who to support. Two favourite holiday destinations. (It v Cro)
    How about neither?
  • The teams going out seem too scared to lose at the moment, instead of knowing that they need to win - Not seen enough from Croatia
  • Blooming Ada if that's the extent of Rooney's half time team talk, if he were the Croatia manager, I don't think we need look any further for the reason he's bombed as a manager so far.

Cliché ridden drivel. 
  • Based on a penalty given the other day for handball, that has to be given to Croatia
  • Sponsored links:

• So obviously a penalty why the drama
  • What a shit penalty 
  • That was not a good penalty, but it looks like Modric has just redeemed himself.
  • What a shit penalty 
    Ha and then redeems himself!!
  • WOW... What a couple of moments for Modric
  • Unbelievable! More action in that minute than in the whole of the rest of the game! Redemption for Modric, but very unItalian defending.
  • Would that take Italy out of our half of the draw as a 3rd place team?
  • That’s a crazy 60 seconds of football! Modric redeems himself 
  • That should liven it up a bit thankfully. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Well that was an eventful two minutes…
  • edited June 24

As it stands 
  • Italy absolutely suck. Whoever was backing them for this tournament!
  • Would that take Italy out of our half of the draw as a 3rd place team?
    From what I can tell, not necessarily. Depends what happens in other groups, I think? 
  • edited June 24
    MrOneLung said:

As it stands 
    The round of 16 as it stands looks very spicy, with Portugal, Italy, France and Belgium all in the same quarter.

No doubt it will still change multiple times between now and Wednesday though.
  • Why is Mowbray saying all the Italian names with a proper Italian accent?
  • edited June 24
    MrOneLung said:

As it stands 
    Took me a minute to work out what '8th finals' meant.

Prefer 'Last 16' or 'Second Round'!
  • Still can’t be doing with Italy in Adidas kits, doesn’t look right 
  • Why is Mowbray saying all the Italian names with a proper Italian accent?
    It isn’t Mowbray, it’s Pearce.

But he’s an eejit & has a muppet for company 🙄🫣😞😫
  • The Italian manager disproves the assumption that all Italians are stylish.