Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Thought the through ball for the goal, the player was offside.
  • That one doesn’t go down as a glorious failure I’m afraid. Absolute shite from Scotland. Shite tactics. Shite play. Got what they deserved I hate to say. 
  • It all livened up in the last 10 mins for sure.
  • It's a shame. Their post cards should turn up two weeks after they get home.
  • They're going home... they're going home... they're going... Scotland's going home
  • edited June 23
    Got what they deserved really, awful in the first game, decent in spells in the second (and could have lost that) and barely threatened in the third. Id argue Scotland looked better in Euro 2020. 
  • That Shankland fella caused more problems when he came on than Adams did in the three games 
  • What a great last 15. Was supporting Scotland, but once we got to the last five minutes I just wanted someone to score. Great drama. The stuff of dreams for the lad that scored. 
  • If McTominy, who is a defensive midfielder and not a very good one, is your starting attacking mid in a major tournament,  you had no chance from the start
  • Sponsored links:

• Just glad someone scored and they didn't sink together. Great 15 minutes, didn't really need the rest of it...
  • All that to get 1 point 😂
  • I think it’s even funnier than usual because there was such optimism for them for once.
  • I wouldn’t gloat too much, we probably won’t be too far behind them in going home 
    At least one of our players has scored
  • One round of games completed… if the groups were final at this moment in time, the round of 16 would look like this:

Spain(1B) v Czechia(3F)

Germany(1A) v Denmark(2C)

Turkey(1F) v Albania(3B)

France(2D) v Slovakia(2E)

Romania(1E) v Slovenia(3C)

Netherlands(1D) v Portugal(2F)

England(1C) v Poland(3D)

Switzerland(2A) v Italy(2B)

Updated after two games played:

Spain(1B) v Slovakia(3E)

Portugal(1F) v Slovenia(3C)

France(2D) v Belgium(2E)

Romania(1E) v Albania(3B)

Netherlands(1D) v Turkey(2F)

England(1C) v Austria(3D)

Update after Group A completed (teams in bold guaranteed):

Spain(1B) v Slovakia(3E)

Portugal(1F) v Hungary(3A)

France(2D) v Belgium(2E)

Romania(1E) v Slovenia(3C)

Netherlands(1D) v Turkey(2F)

England(1C) v Austria(3D)

• Sponsored links:

• Hard luck @Sillybilly @cafcdave123 @se9addick and co. Sometimes you need some luck and things to go for you and that pen decision was it. 

Exciting finish though and really thought Scotland were going to nick it. Real lack of quality though 
    Yep. Cheers boss. I actually think it was a penalty but it would have been papering over the cracks of what has been a pretty lamentable finals. Scotland have been the worst team in the tournament by a mighty mile. The stats don’t lie. 
  • Gunn accidentally caught Varga with his left elbow as he went to punch the ball with his right fist. The "fencing" response of the armed stretched out is a sure sign that he was knocked out immediately hence the anxious response of the players and Szoboslai in particular who ran over to help get the stretcher onto the pitch. The fact that Hungary managed to see out the game and celebrated with Varga's shirt is, hopefully, an indication that there was some sign of a recovery before he left the pitch. He has been taken to hospital. 
  • What about the Scottish player's left hand on the Hungarian shirt pulling him down? 
  • Keep replaying the ‘penalty’ but no one mentioning that Armstrong has a large chunk of the defenders shirt. However, how can that not even go to VAR?
  • Still ridiculous how that penalty wasnt given

Only reason I can imagine is the fact that the Scot has the Hungarian shirt in his fist... Doesnt need to be holding him.
  • What about the Scottish player's left hand on the Hungarian shirt pulling him down? 
    That’s after the foul 

But in any event, Scotland have been poor throughout - as have England TBF, so I’m not gloating
  • There is some shame in it David.