Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Think the Hungarians are still in shock seeing their mate carried off. Their heads have totally dropped 
  • edited June 23
    Just read on Social Media saying that a Hungarian Commentator has said that Varga can communicate and was being taken to Hospital
  • That looked like a penalty to me 🤷‍♂️ 
    Didn't look intentional to me.
  • Scotland lacking any real quality
  • Just read on Social Media saying that a Hungarian Commentator has said that Varga can communicate and was being taken to Hospital
    Fingers crossed that’s true
  • Looking more and more like another tourney will pass Scotland by, they've been below par throughout. Couldn't have had more than a dozen shots on goal across the 3 games. 
  • edited June 23
    Switzerland scored a second but the flag goes up for offside
  • Gribbo said:
    That looked like a penalty to me 🤷‍♂️ 
    What?!
  • Hope he makes a speedy recovery. That did not look good at all. Appalling how slow the medical attention took to administer.
    Just rewound it - he had a medical team dealing with him within 20 seconds. Appalling.
    I think he meant the guys strolling on with the stretcher who couldn't have walked any slower if they tried.
  • Surprised there wasn’t a VAR review on the pen incident, mind you I thought he was just offside going through.
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope I’m speaking too soon but this Scotland team do not deserve their magnificent support. What a pile of shite. And I thought Southgate was a boring manager. 
  • McBobbin said:
    Scotland lacking any real quality
    Amazed to see that some of these Scottish players actually play for Premier League clubs.
  • JaShea99 said:
    Gribbo said:
    That looked like a penalty to me 🤷‍♂️ 
    What?!
    Scottish player slowed up and Hungarian's knee caught his lower leg. Would've understood it being given, but also see why it weren't.
  • All they've managed on three games is two own goals. Mathematically they wouldn't even be out 
  • I don’t see how that’s relevant at all. If I swing for the ball, miss it and catch a leg, me saying it “wasn’t intentional” isn’t gonna help me much.
  • Got to score that
  • Have Hungary just realised they're going out if they dont win?
  • Scotlands goal living a charmed life here
  • Hungarian lad there narrowed the angle on himself…
  • Germany equalise and go back top of the group
  • Sponsored links:

• Late late German equaliser
  • I hope I’m speaking too soon but this Scotland team do not deserve their magnificent support. What a pile of shite. And I thought Southgate was a boring manager. 
    They’re probably regretting not taking Fraser. 
  • JaShea99 said:
    I don’t see how that’s relevant at all. If I swing for the ball, miss it and catch a leg, me saying it “wasn’t intentional” isn’t gonna help me much.
    I mean the contact was unintentional. It just looks like a coming together while both are chasing the ball
    They're absolutely awful and yet they're not even going to finish bottom of their group!
  • Can Scotland still qualify with a draw? They’re currently 4th best of the 3rd place teams with Albania and Czech Republic behind them.
  • 2 shots on goal from Scotland in a game you need to win, pitiful. 
  • Can Scotland still qualify with a draw? They’re currently 4th best of the 3rd place teams with Albania and Czech Republic behind them.
    Yes if Spain, Italy, Portugal and Turkey all win their final games.
  • Scotland hit the bar but offside anyway 
  • Wish that had gone in for Scotland just so it could be called offside!
  • God this is pathetic.