Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• edited June 23
    Isn't ideal and don't know if its been mentioned or not, but we'll actually qualify for the next round if Scotland draw, with Spain and Italy avoiding defeat tomorrow.

Suppose Scotland wont technically be out either if they draw today... Again if Spain / Italy win tomorrow, and Portugal / Turkey also win, they'll qualify too
  • Those tattoos are even shitter than Joe Hart's 
  • For anyone who wants to watch a game over there, seeing the hosts getting knocked out early, improves your chances.
  • Scottish game is pretty dire so far...
  • WTF has happened to the Hungarian attacker

Hungary players really aren't messing around getting a stretcher over there etc.
  • worrying stoppage here 
  • WTF has happened to the Hungarian attacker

Hungary players really aren't messing around getting a stretcher over there etc.
    He looked in a very bad way to me when he went down.
  • Really worrying scenes here 
  • edited June 23
    Didn't look so bad in real time but the lack of replays suggests it must have been pretty horrendous 
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't see it at all, but the reactions don't look good, hope he's OK.
  • I’ve played it back but can’t see what happened. I don’t think Gunn caught him.
  • Almost looked as though he had a seizure the way he was shaking on the ground, when they first showed him.
  • This Scotland game is terrible. Hope the Hungarian lad is ok.
  • I've never seen a player being carried off with a screen around him before. Desperately hope he's OK. 
  • Hope he makes a speedy recovery. That did not look good at all. Appalling how slow the medical attention took to administer.
  • Hope he's OK but didn't look good.
  • Hopefully the fact that they started the game so quickly means that it isn't as bad as it looked.
  • Hungarian no 9 is enormous...
  • Sponsored links:

• That looked like a pen to me

• How’s that not a pen?!
  • philcafc said:
    That looked like a pen to me

Looked offside to me first 
  • edited June 23
  • Hungarian no 9 is enormous...
    Looks like a rugby player. Absolute unit.
  • Hope he makes a speedy recovery. That did not look good at all. Appalling how slow the medical attention took to administer.
    Just rewound it - he had a medical team dealing with him within 20 seconds. Appalling.
  • Watching the Scotland game and I don’t understand why neither team is going for it. Hungary are literally going out as it stands and they’re not even trying to score.
  • that pen shout is the kind of one that you'd be fuming if it goes against you but fuming if its not given for you
  • That looked like a penalty to me 🤷‍♂️