Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Tuesday 25th October 2022 | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    Good preview @Sage.  However MK Dons away form is somewhat different to their home form (H lost last 5)

Away they have scored 7 & let in 8 the latter of which Ipswich scored 3 of those.   2 wins in their last 4.

Lets hope we can continue our winning run, I think we will.    
  • Options
    Would take a lucky victory.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Would take a lucky victory.
    Would always take a victory :)
  • Options
    In the ongoing absence of @happyvalley... 4-0 to the ever improving Addicks... we all go home scratching our heads.
  • Options
    HMS Piss the League has been refurbished and is about to set sail. 3-1
  • Options
    2-0 win. Think we might be abit leggy towards the end so hopefully we can get a comfortable lead in place. 

Campbell & Stockley
  • Options
    Has Garner said whether or not CBT is back for Tuesday?
  • Options
    Would be ideal if we could rotate the squad to freshen things up, but we don't really have that luxury.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Inniss rested for Thomas however. He needs minutes, in case a CB gets injured.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has Garner said whether or not CBT is back for Tuesday?
    Think I read in his post match comments that he said he should be back in contention. 
  • Options
    I am actually really looking foward to this.

A hopelessly out of form team that try and play a possession based game under a highly regarded young manager with a totally non event of a playing career.  And it's not us!

MK Dons are the perfect opposition at the perfect time.  Shame it doesn't always work out like this but 3-0 with Kirk MOM.
  • Options
    4-1 to us, really looking forward to it.  COYRs
  • Options
    The only way we will lose this is if Garner makes three or four  changes with an eye on Ipswich on Saturday. Both LB and Jacko often did this and it ended in tears with us losing  both fixtures.

If it's working, don't fix it.

Booked my tickets last night and as a matter of interest, my favoured seats in the East Stand had gone and there was significantly less availability in that section than for Pompey. 

2-0 Charlton
    (Kirk and Stockley not to score )  
  • Options
    The only change I would make from Saturday  ( injuries apart ) is resting Inniss. 
    The last thing we need right now is Inniss breaking down .
    Like it or not he has to be managed carefully. 
  • Options
    This will be a tougher game than Portsmouth.

We know what this league is like.

I can't see it, but I hope Garner picks on certain players, winds them up a bit and gets under their skin by a fraction before kick off. 

We need an energetic 1st 11 and for them to feel like they still need to prove themselves. Don't just sit on the last few results and get cocky about it.

If we fold to the expectation of pressure then we will lose. 

Consistency is the highest quality a team can have 
  • Options
    Can you purchase a single (adult) ticket in the family stand to sit with your friends/family who have 10 tickets in the Stand?

Guess I should just try the system and see what it brings out? Probably a family seat next to Martin Sandgaard knowing my luck.
  • Options
    Any news on DJ?  We’re quite light in attacking wide players if CBT isn’t quite ready.
  • Options
    dean lewington will score 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4-1.

• Options
    Uboat said:
    Seen a few saying this is an easy game and already looking forward to Ipswich … but this is a tougher game of the two 

Are you absolutely sure about that?
    Yep because Ipswich will come and play , MK won’t 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Seen a few saying this is an easy game and already looking forward to Ipswich … but this is a tougher game of the two 

Are you absolutely sure about that?
    Yep because Ipswich will come and play , MK won’t 
    Just incredible trolling, in awe almost
  • Options
    The teams who have come to The Valley to actually play football this season have been comfortably seen off (apart from maybe Derby). If MK still look to play the expansive style of last season, we could absolutely smash them. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    dean lewington will score 

This looks like a post made when intoxicated or made in jest about the 38 year old. 🤔

News from a soapbox:
    Dean Lewington has made 780 Apps for mainly MK Dons with a few dozen for Wimbledon.
    Dean has scored 22 goals in those 780 apps and off the top of my head I would say that is a goal every 35.45 games.

• Options
    2-1 Charlton
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    flag for the TS pic, embarrassing Dad :)