Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2023

Comments

• Do we know how to watch this if you are a member ? Is it free ? 
  • Kane Richardson out due to illness...
    Presumably Bhuiyan will play then. Quinn had another T20 outing for the 2s today and returned 4-0-18-1 and can't be too far away from first team duty. Klaassen will, hopefully, be returning too and he will give improve our seam attack undoubtedly. 
  • Do we know how to watch this if you are a member ? Is it free ? 
    The improved stream is included in all 2023 Kent Cricket Memberships and Life Memberships. Members simply need to register for a free KentCricketPlay account to gain free access to all featured T20 matches. Please note: free access is included in Membership packages only and not Six Pack Ticket Bundles. The change from a paid-for account to a free Members’ account will take place over the coming week.

https://www.kentcricket.co.uk/news/kent-cricket-launches-kentcricketplay-ahead-of-t20-start/
  • Kane Richardson out due to illness...
    Presumably Bhuiyan will play then. Quinn had another T20 outing for the 2s today and returned 4-0-18-1 and can't be too far away from first team duty. Klaassen will, hopefully, be returning too and he will give improve our seam attack undoubtedly. 
    Wes Agar in for Richardson. Apparently he’s sick of getting smashed around by Abbott
  • I thought Agar was only here for the CC. 
  • Kent have actually replaced the ancient and knackered seats on the south banking  :o
  • It's overcast with spits of rain in the air, but nothing to threaten the play. A strong breeze across the ground will be a factor 
  • edited May 2023
    I thought Agar was only here for the CC. 
    It might be on a match by match basis for The Blast or we are thinking that we could play both Richardson and Agar next time, drop Linde if he doesn't perform and play Qadri who did well last year in the Blast. Somerset, with Siddle and Henry, are doing something similar. 
  • A real juggle by Leaning before he finally caught that  :D
  • And they're off for rain. Canterbury has its own micro climate 
  • Sponsored links:

• Are sky showing live T20 this year? On sky sports  404 they are currently showing Somerset v Hampshire which was played a couple of days back. 

If I wanted to watch English t20 where would I have to go? 
  • Stewart said:
    Are sky showing live T20 this year? On sky sports  404 they are currently showing Somerset v Hampshire which was played a couple of days back. 

If I wanted to watch English t20 where would I have to go? 
    They are most days on 404 or 416 if they are covering something else on the main cricket channel. Just not today.
  • Seamers doing the damage, Denly being smacked 
  • Ok cheers AA. Channel 416 in Eurosport 1 do you mean 411 Sky Sport Mix.

shame I fancied watching a game today. 
  • Two superb overs from Agar 
  • Stewart said:
    Ok cheers AA. Channel 416 in Eurosport 1 do you mean 411 Sky Sport Mix.

shame I fancied watching a game today. 
    Strangely, for me, 411 is Eurosport 2 HD and 416 is Sky Sports Mix HD
  • I’ve got sky glass it could be different 
  • Ffffffffreezing out there!
  • Stewart said:
    I’ve got sky glass it could be different 
    I've got a very old box!
  • What a spell that was from Wes agar. 
  • Sponsored links:

• It's overcast with spits of rain in the air, but nothing to threaten the play. A strong breeze across the ground will be a factor 
    And they're off for rain. Canterbury has its own micro climate 

• What a spell that was from Wes agar. 
    He had a good Big Bash too - 18 wickets at 20.27 
  • Just end the season 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Just end the season 
    Spoken like a true Charlton/Kent fan!!
  • I thought Agar was only here for the CC. 
    It might be on a match by match basis for The Blast or we are thinking that we could play both Richardson and Agar next time, drop Linde if he doesn't perform and play Qadri who did well last year in the Blast. Somerset, with Siddle and Henry, are doing something similar. 
    Good news - Agar has extended his contract to the end of July with us
  • Can we also re-sign Henry...
  • Bilbo finally connects with one
  • And off for rain again...
  • Proper rain blowing across the ground