Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2023

Comments

• Agar bowls Jacks

60-7!!!
  • 72-7

Surrey's joint top scorer is extras with 15
  • It is SO humid in London right now, if it's anything like that there these are incredible swing bowling conditions 
  • Slightly concerning over that. We'll need the spinner to bowl some overs this afternoon, and can't afford him to give away cheap boundaries
    We still have Evison to bowl too - he's our third highest wicket taker with 11 in the CC if the ball is still moving and even DBD is capable in those conditions if it is just a question of giving the main three a decent rest. 
    That man Evison strikes with his 7th ball to get Clark

108-8

• The two Aussies at the crease now. Abbott (24) is once again proving to be the biggest Surrey threat with the bat. 
  • Great diving catch by Cox off Evison to dismiss the dangerous Abbott for 34

125-9
  • 145 all out. Last wicket to Arshdeep. Lead of 156. Looks like we are not enforcing the follow on

Quinn 12-6-22-3
    Agar   12-5-32-3
    Arshdeep 14.2-4-43-2
    Qadri 1-0-13-0
    Evison 4-0-22-2
  • Where's Canters when you need him? 
  • I think we should have enforced.
  • MrOneLung said:
    I think we should have enforced.
    I'd have been tempted, I guess they decided that the best chance of winning is to bowl last with fresh bowlers
  • Sponsored links:

• I just think our batsman would do better chasing a target of 200 than our bowlers defending a lead of 275
  • MrOneLung said:
    I just think our batsman would do better chasing a target of 200 than our bowlers defending a lead of 275
    Pessimist mode again. I'd be disappointed if we don't get 200 and a lead of 356
  • 37-0 at tea and a lead of 193

• So far so good, and justifying the decision to bat. The long final session will be a painful one for Surrey in the heat if Kent can avoid gifting them wickets

Let's see if our Surrey friends bite 😂

probably enough runs on the board to declare 

Let's see if our Surrey friends bite 😂

probably enough runs on the board to declare 
    Harsh. They must be really hurting at the moment  :D
  • Kent 2nd innings 250 all out.
    Surrey cruise to victory 
  • A certain former Kent wicket keeper is 101 not out off 95 balls. He currently averages 56.60 in the CC at a SR of 90.99 and 58.22 in The Blast at a SR of 144.06
  • I dread looking up Durham’s score, you just know Ollie is in the runs 
  • Kent 2nd innings 250 all out.
    Surrey cruise to victory 
    Kent being kent, I'm worried that Kent getting skittled will happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kent could probably declare now. 
  • So 77-1 and a lead of 223

Compton out for 17
    Muyeye 40*
    DBD 17*
  • 301 lead with 9 wickets in hand. It’s a bit quite from The Surrey supporters 
  • Too easy this, was expecting more of a fight more from Surrey. 
  • I didn't think I'd get to lol at Yorkshire this time around. Checked out when Derbyshire were 17-4 this time around. Just seen the scorecard. Not gonna lol just yet but please oh please 
  • 147-2

Muyeye out for an excellent 79

Lead of 303
  • Muyeye misses out on a great chance for his first ton. All the talent, he just needs to convert it into match winning performances.
  • Denly's gone flashing for half a dozen

158-3 and a lead of 314
  • Muyeye misses out on a great chance for his first ton. All the talent, he just needs to convert it into match winning performances.
    He has got to do that and I have often accused him of playing the wrong shot to the wrong ball such as in our first innings. Once he does do it though I'm sure that others will follow like buses. He's doing the hardest job in the book in opening and has averaged 32 this season doing so thee is plenty to build on.
  • Just seen the whether forecast. 
    Next two days torrential rain in Canterbury