Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2023

Comments

• Yes Stewart! 
    Stewart said:
    Yes Stewart! 
    Didn’t say anything 
    Get a room ….
  • Should chase this down ….
  • 222 required to win and reach the next round.
  • It's a big ask. Fingers crossed
  • massive ask especially with the calibre of bowlers they have compared to us. Just can’t see Overton and Henry being smashed around as easy like Quinn and hogan were 
  • Thank god Muyayayayayayayeeeee kippeyi ai ya mother fcuker is out!
  • what an appalling innings from Muyaake 
  • Unbelievable end for Blake
    Just doesn't feel like our tournament based on Friday night and today
  • supaclive said:
    Thank god Muyayayayayayayeeeee kippeyi ai ya mother fcuker is out!
    what the fuck is this post
  • what an appalling innings from Muyaake 
    his name is incredibly hard to spell, yes, it even has 6 letters
  • Sponsored links:

• All gone a bit wrong since the CC win, with badly timed injuries. 
  • Billings or Bust 
  • Billings or Bust 
    Bust it is then!
  • Billings or Bust 
    Bust it is then!
    sure looks that way .. the price we have paid for a bad start to the tournament .. still, NOT yet heard from the Fat Lady lol
  • Billings or Bust 
    Bust it is then!
    sure looks that way .. the price we have paid for a bad start to the tournament .. still, NOT yet heard from the Fat Lady lol
    Don't worry....

I'm here !  B)
  • Billings or Bust 
    Bust it is then!
    Don't worry....

I'm here !  B)
    hope you're warming up those golden vocal chords  :)
  • Billings or Bust 
    Bust it is then!
    Don't worry....

I'm here !  B)
    TBH, Lincs, I can barely watch tonight. 

After Friday evening's disappointment in Canterbury, I thoughts our chances to reach the Quarters was very slim .

But it's the hope that gets you....
  • Billings or Bust 
    Bust it is then!
    Don't worry....

I'm here !  B)
    TBH, Lincs, I can barely watch tonight. 

After Friday evening's disappointment in Canterbury, I thoughts our chances to reach the Quarters was very slim .

But it's the hope that gets you....
    Kent's injury problems are nearly as bad as the Addick's .. must be that southern air
  • Cmon boys 
  • Bugger Leaning.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Great effort considering the players we had out. As said before, shame we went on that awful run. 
  • Annoying that injuries, in part caused by the CC win midweek, cost us.
  • Good effort, as said above losing 5 in a row killed us. For me the bowling has been very poor too often this campaign. 
  • Good effort by a team decimated by injuries. 

Think a fully fit Klaasen, Deebs & Joe would have given them a run for their money but the depth of our squad in a period when 2 very different comps are being played simultaneously is always going to be an issue IMO. 

But I'm not bitter...

Much.

On to the One Dayers, lads. 

Could we do it 2 years running ?
  • What is wrong with  Nathan Gilchrist then? Not playing for the seconds today so wondering if he’s had a reoccurrence of another injury ? 
  • What is wrong with  Nathan Gilchrist then? Not playing for the seconds today so wondering if he’s had a reoccurrence of another injury ? 
    I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago. He came back from injury but really didn't look anything like the bowler we have come to admire and struggled to take wickets even at 2s level. One would think, as you say, that he has either had a recurrence of his old injury or a new one. 

I see that we have the former Warwickshire seamer George Garrett playing. I'm not reading too much into that at this stage but with Klaassen at The Hundred and Gilchrist injured and I believe Hogan due to coach the 50 over side, we might find ourselves a bit stretched in the seam department for that competition should we get any more injuries
  • Kent 2s bowled Gloucester out for 199 from 117-2. In an attack containing Quinn, Bhuiyan, Qadri and the triallist Garrett, it was Jas Singh who was mainly responsible for the relative collapse with figures of 17.3-4-74-6 
  • Bopara being released by Sussex. Wouldn't mind him popping up at Kent next season!